Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Respect my man respect... that was good.
Except pearls don't come from crustaceans.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In America they do caddy, we combined the mollusk and crustacean class last year at a private scientific conference.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoops........
Old 03-18-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
FSPH
Rookie

FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FSPH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ngata chance you **** with me
When it comes to this rap game I'm on a killing spree
Serial killer flow I'm making hits for free
Won't get a chance to respond you'll be under the sea
I'm on my Dexter **** murdering the murderous ones
I don't get respect for **** that's why I'm killing your sons
No guns just knives Anything that's fun
Won't see me coming no chance to run
Take your life in a alley while acting like a bum
Or wake up in a basement screaming with no tongue
Torture you while your screaming To your fake god
But I dont hear none of that I'm listening to my iPod!!
FSPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Acting like a bum ha, I see you're playing your part well,
You got that look down as well as the smell,
Hot garbage spitting those rubbish rhymes,
Can you not see that the title is mine?
******* with me you'd have a higher rate of survival tap dancing on a land mine hanging from the ceiling by your neck choked out by your lan line.
Keep it coming dude and Imma keep coming rude,
I'm Bill the Butcher in the flesh about to chop some bacon off this dude,
A killer? More like Mike Jack in thriller,
Jacked up on Redbulls spitten some hyped up filler,
Your heart the size of Abu from Alladin you just actin gorilla.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Can we close this thread?

Old 03-18-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Can we close this thread?
I'll close your thread....
Old 03-25-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

I never sold coke does that make me a *****?
I never popped a gun does that mean I'm not legit?
Any affirmatives will be met with a fist,
Catch me pissy drunk and get split with a fifth *****,
I don't portray myself as some Tony tough guy,
But I do protect mine so don't even try,
Ive got a project mind that acts like a third eye,
20/20 to the ******** so just keep on walking by,
Lately I've been on my Lodi dodi ****, ain't had to body ****,
If I'm drinking though I only get partly lit,
But if were talking stinkin ****.... I get higher than a roofer on The Jetsons now excuse me while I flick my bic,
Old 04-02-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

I hear theres other fish in the sea so I'm finding nemo,
My fist will introduce you to stitch no Leelo,
My shot is on point like Ray Allen on the 3 throw,
So drop to your knees and pray to your God no Tebow,
If you got the title ***** I'm coming for it,
I'll tattoo that **** to the back of your eyelids so you can't ignore it,
Your girl told me to buy her some **** you can't afford and her ***** I could explore it,
So I sent her back with nothing still copped the head she's your baby mama ill just let you Christian Dior it,
Old 04-30-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

I do mushrooms, cause I'm a fun guy,
But usually I just stick to coughing up my lungs guy ,
I smoke blunts as big as the Vlassic pickle bird,
I line my jeans with green, a lot of lettuce no iceberg,
Cold... As a winter morning,
I straight killed the ***** now that ***** is mourning....
I always keep it 100 but I never swore in,
I never play that honey **** yet they swarming,
Repeat after me the way to live life is to never give a sugar honey iced tea,
Maintain, you don't need to keep ya wrist icy,
Ya brain, keep that **** cycling,
Lance Armstrong twice the balls **** the law rolling with more purple than the Vikings.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:53 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

She said I love you to the moon and back,
Ha I had to laugh,
cause I know I'm not the only young calf that's been sliding between them calves,
She get like a thousand texts a day I can do the math,
So I had to give her the cold shoulder like LeBron did the Cavs,
Just keep it rolling, I know you be strolling,
Thats cool why you think I only call when I'm swollen?
Why you think I don't kiss you on the lips? Or take you bowling?
Just bend over backwards ***** and take one to the colon,
Relationships are usually based on lies and ****,
You gotta be emotionally invested and I'm too bankrupt to supply the ****,
I'd rather take a female home when I need her or rely on wrist,
Than break a bitches heart when she sees how selfish I can get,
I know a lot of females who feel the same,
They calling you **** but they don't know your pain,
They **** one night without knowing your name,
A baby on the way story on Maury just charge it to the game.
Old 06-23-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

On a drunken escapade in an Escalade,
Dreaming of a future when I'm finally extra paid,
Laid in the shade fat stacks and fat sacks taking cat naps,
Just to wake up to the smell of a female wit a phat ass cookin up flap jacks,
I know its just a pipe dream that will most likely never be,
But its been my fantasy since way back when we was watching Seseme playing letter B,
My crew stay on the swarm like Wutang Killer Bees,
We stay grindin while the rest are resting b,