Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no way I would have continued killing the same people though. I kept the mafia alive at night because I felt I had a good idea who they were and figured I could help push the town in their direction for the lynches. I would have definitely turned on them (although I'd imagine in this overall scenario, IBC probably would have caught me sooner than later).

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Yep, that would have won the game if the night actions ran the same. After night four, all five mafia members would have been alive, out of nine total, enough for the majority. Would have been a perfect game.
I REALLY thought this was going to happen and can't believe it didn't.

And actually, had the mafia NOT roleblocked Woot, he investigated vidae as well when he was frame, would have found cookie crumbs, framing him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't really understand the difference between the "monsters" and not monsters, but it has been like 20 years since I last saw any sesame street. Luckily, my power didn't require knowledge beyond the meaning of for the town and against the town.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Ok, well, I guess it's good that didn't happen then with vidae and I. That framer man...the ******* framer....
Haha, yep. The Mafia did a good job framing this game. It's hard to use that role correctly, but they did a good job. Mad props.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't really understand the difference between the "monsters" and not monsters, but it has been like 20 years since I last saw any sesame street. Luckily, my power didn't require knowledge beyond the meaning of for the town and against the town.
I originally pursued Woot because when I looked up his character in wikipedia, it stated he was a monster. When I confronted him about it, he didn't deny it, even arguing that obviously the cookie monster wouldn't be evil, even though there was no reason to believe that. Also, his "I'm not in this picture randomly pulled off of Google" argument was doing nothing for me.

When he posted the Sesame Street wiki indicating that Grouches are actually a separate species from monsters, I had to pause, but when reading his character page it said he was friendly with Elmo, and I thought "other threats" may have been referring to him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW guys I didn't broth up day 1 I knew that I only had to do it once a day but I thought it was fun so I continued it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I originally pursued Woot because when I looked up his character in wikipedia, it stated he was a monster. When I confronted him about it, he didn't deny it, even arguing that obviously the cookie monster wouldn't be evil, even though there was no reason to believe that. Also, his "I'm not in this picture randomly pulled off of Google" argument was doing nothing for me.

When he posted the Sesame Street wiki indicating that Grouches are actually a separate species from monsters, I had to pause, but when reading his character page it said he was friendly with Elmo, and I thought "other threats" may have been referring to him.
Twas one of my goals with Oscar. Pretty powerful role, but he was a miller as well. with Woot getting Oscar, made it even worse, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ok, well, I guess it's good that didn't happen then with vidae and I. That framer man...the ******* framer....
My bad...got to give props to Gonzo though. The first two days were his suggestions that we went on, he set us up really well.

I felt bad that I had to pretty much abandon my team, but I was at the bottom of the suspicion list in the group it seemed, so I had to.

Oh and sorry Shane, I know I posted in the quicktopic today when the day was going on...just an honest mistake there.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
My bad...got to give props to Gonzo though. The first two days were his suggestions that we went on, he set us up really well.

I felt bad that I had to pretty much abandon my team, but I was at the bottom of the suspicion list in the group it seemed, so I had to.

Oh and sorry Shane, I know I posted in the quicktopic today when the day was going on...just an honest mistake there.
Thanks buddy. Except for not backing me and taking out Vidae day three you guys did good.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vidae wasn't a threat to you guys, he was suspicious of almost every good guy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
vidae wasn't a threat to you guys, he was suspicious of almost every good guy
It wasn't that vidae was a threat, it was that vidae would have been lynched instead of a possible mafia, followed by BB as no one would believe him. Had vidae been lynched, the mafia would have had the game in its hands.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played the way I did on purpose. I knew I wouldn't get killed early if I was suspicious of literally everyone. It was kind of fun to go all Caddy on everyone.

I did think Wooty was full of ****, and for good reason, but outside of that I think I did ok.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Thanks buddy. Except for not backing me and taking out Vidae day three you guys did good.
Yeah I **** the bed there, I was not around there really on that day which was Sunday, but I popped in to make a comment and pretty much said I was more suspicious of BB over Vidae.

There's a reason I never last to the very end.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I played the way I did on purpose. I knew I wouldn't get killed early if I was suspicious of literally everyone. It was kind of fun to go all Caddy on everyone.

I did think Wooty was full of ****, and for good reason, but outside of that I think I did ok.
Going Caddy on people just gets you killed :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Haha yeah. We were so damn close to wrecking this game. If Vidae got lynched BB was a shoe in for the next day which prolonged my life even further.

I thought I played pretty well considering I was actually found out pretty early. Delayed long enough to keep the mafioso in it.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grizz I ******* knew it! I posted early on about when people suggest things aren't in the game then that's typically their role. Haha good ****.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Well, thanks to everyone who played! Glad most people had fun and felt the game went well/was balanced.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even though the stupid role-revealing soured the game for me, thanks for running the game Shane. It was a fun theme and I think you should consider running another in the future.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Even though the stupid role-revealing soured the game for me, thanks for running the game Shane. It was a fun theme and I think you should consider running another in the future.
He'll take a break because he JBonded up a few times

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Broth, just stop it. It will now and forever be brothing. Nothing will change that!

Old 06-26-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brothing!!!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bulletproof SK!!!
Bull****

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Most SKs are Bulletproof.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice, I feel like for not having ability (other than mason obviously) I had a solid game. Called out Gonzo, Rufus, Killswitch, and Forenci. Didn't really go hard after CMD when in retrospect I should have, although when he claimed tracker I knew he was lying. The only big mistake I made was going so hard after Vidae, but I just couldn't comprehend the way he was playing this game. He went after all the wrong people, I guess it kept him alive awhile. I definitely knew Grizz wasn't mafia, I even went as far to point out in our Quicktopic group he was one of the main people I trusted, I didn't even think about the serial killer for whatever reason.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On the town side I'd say McGee, Cigaro, and I played the best games. Yeah I know I sound like an ego maniacal douchebag but I'm honestly stunned alot of what I said came true. To be honest though, I was absolutely convinced Vidae was mafia. I'm going to pull a Cigaro quickly here. Just ignore the part where I accuse Vidae haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Done reading, 30ish pages takes longer than you'd think. First off, I don't understand why Vidae kept trying to throw me and BB as a pair. He screwed up yesterday, and was way off in that claim. Either he's having a bad game or he's evil, he seemed to really be scrambling there. Choosing me to jailkeep of all people was random as hell, plus since when does a good player give herpes? Imo he's either neutral or bad, and made a very savvy move in pulling the "lynch me" stunt which generally throws off the scent. I know he said he didn't know he would give it but it seems off.

Two protectors in a game this size isn't unheard of, but one of Forenci/SBH could very well be lying. Forenci's protection choices made absolutely no sense though, while SBH seems pretty legit. RIP dudes, you signed your death warrant with that claim.

I really didn't trust Cigaro yesterday but he's back into my good graces today. He used decent logic yesterday, although it was misplaced as I said, and today he's made a ton of sense. He could very well be fooling me though.

I'm pretty sure Woot is good, he was masoned with another good member for christ sake. The odds of him being a betrayal type character just seems extremely low to me. However, it seems pretty obvious that he's bs'ing at this point, claiming he has info while he's only going on his gut. That's not saying he's wrong, as he could very well be spot on with Forenci.

The two inactive guys I'm most suspicious of are Rufus and Killswitch. Killswitch seems to be constantly defending and voting the wrong people, and Rufus came out with the soft defense of TBW yesterday, almost as a way to say he defended a good guy later in the game but not actually stop the lynch himself.

The people I'm pretty sure are good are SBH, D-Unit, Cigaro, Fenikz, Broth, Woot, and Grizz. BB I'm still iffy on. Vidae seems really weird to me. On to my next hunch.

I'm pretty sure Gonzo is bad. Call it my gut more than anything, but I honestly don't remember a time my gut was wrong. I haven't been this sure about something without info in a couple games. If I was to vote right now, it'd probably be for him.