Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Corbin scratched from his start today and Hudson was heard saying "my ******* elbow is dead" after he was pulled

so rotation of Kennedy Cahill Miley Bauer Corbin now
WE WANT SKAGGS
Old 06-27-2012, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh CC to DL.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I had no idea the Mets lost until I read your post. Did you not think they would regress? Your prediction for how this season would go before it started is probably going to be closer to the final number than how they've played earlier in the season.
Of course it's going better than I expected because no one foresaw Johan being healthy and pitching well and Dickey pitching as one of the best SP's. With seeing that my expectations have been adjusted upwards a little and I'm really enjoying this team.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Of course it's going better than I expected because no one foresaw Johan being healthy and pitching well and Dickey pitching as one of the best SP's. With seeing that my expectations have been adjusted upwards a little and I'm really enjoying this team.
You think Dickey can keep this up?
Old 06-27-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he can absolutely keep his E.R.A. between 2.50-2.75 and possibly lower.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think he can absolutely keep his E.R.A. between 2.50-2.75 and possibly lower.
Maybe. People who have thrown the knuckleball don't seem to think so. Granted it's unlike any other knuckleball, but now that it's really hot and humid they seem to think he'll get hit until it cools again. But IF you make the playoffs, he'll be money again.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 06-27-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

The humidity doesn't help but he was pitching at unreal level during that stretch. Even if he regresses back towards the middle that would still be above average. The bad start against the Yanks really wasn't all that bad only allowing 6 hits. Swisher made him pay though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Joey Votto already has 32 doubles. David Wright has the second most in the majors with 24.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Devin Mesoraco is ******* amazing at throwing out base-stealers.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
The humidity doesn't help but he was pitching at unreal level during that stretch. Even if he regresses back towards the middle that would still be above average. The bad start against the Yanks really wasn't all that bad only allowing 6 hits. Swisher made him pay though.
Friday is going to be a hot one too.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
WE WANT SKAGGS
Gotta love a 20 year old lefty with a 65-70 curve
Old 06-27-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SKAGGS FOR ROMINE.

Cashman must really like Romine
Old 06-27-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
So Joey Votto already has 32 doubles. David Wright has the second most in the majors with 24.
And only 57 at bats with RISP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Also, Devin Mesoraco is ******* amazing at throwing out base-stealers.
Yes. He also has a very low K rate last I checked. Good stuff.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Ugh now Pettitte comes out after getting a liner off his ankle. I'm starting to feel like Toronto today!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thinking that the other day but we have Bauer and Corbin as replacements so I stopped feeling sorry for myself, if Collmenter had to become a starter then I would go cry in a corner
Old 06-27-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Daniel Murphy finally hit a HR yay!!

Edit: Now he is a hit another one.

Last edited by LTgiants : 06-27-2012 at 02:45 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Gotta love a 20 year old lefty with a 65-70 curve
He was one of the guys I wanted the Halos to target in the draft that year and was glad they got him

hope he does well in Arizona
Old 06-27-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Ugh now Pettitte comes out after getting a liner off his ankle. I'm starting to feel like Toronto today!
Ouch, fractured ankle for Pettitte. Gonna miss at least 6 weeks
Old 06-27-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Ouch, fractured ankle for Pettitte. Gonna miss at least 6 weeks
Wow, our rotation just got real ugly for the next 2 weeks.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Wow, our rotation just got real ugly for the next 2 weeks.
Kevin Correia is available...
Old 06-27-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chase back today, Howard starting his rehab assignment, Halladay is ready to begin throwing off a mound. Watch out, the Phillies are coming back.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mets sort of raped the Cubs.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Still doesn't make up for losing 2 out of 3. Dodgers lost Ethier today so that offense should be terrible for us in the 4 game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/page/...e-player-draft

Since I brought this up to Zak, this is from LESS than a month ago. I wanted to bring this up for Rick Sutcliffe's pick...great job Rick.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know what's worse that or the fan pick being Lombardozzi.

sig by BoneKrusher