Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-27-2012, 04:32 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The O.C. Game Thread- Town Wins!

Background

The upper-class town of Newport Beach, California isn’t used to crimes. They hadn’t even seen a murder there in nearly five years. Everything changed sometime after Friday night’s water polo match against rival Pacific High. Police report that early Saturday morning, Jack Hess, the Dean of Discipline, found the body of JR Drylie floating in the school fountain.

Newport Mayor Greg Fischer was quick to downplay the murders, “While we mourn the loss of this young man, let me assure you, this was an isolated incident. Newport Beach was, and remains, America’s safest town.” Police Chief Dwight Hicks echoed these sentiments, blaming the deaths on gangs from nearby Corona and Chino.

But the citizens of Newport Beach remain unconvinced. Why would gangs travel nearly an hour away to murder a seemingly random student? No, these crimes were local. These crimes were planned. These crimes were orchestrated by a powerful member of the Newport Beach community. And the townspeople have taken it upon themselves to find the perpetrators. So each day, they meet at the Newport Beach Pier to try and weed out the killers.

Remaining Players:
  1. Grizz
  2. Rufus
  3. Scotty
  4. KillxSwitch
  5. Woot
  6. Deep

With 6 players left, 4 votes are needed for a majority

Day One: bantx - Dr. Neil Roberts - Father- Lynched.
Night One: No Deaths
Day Two: ImBrotherCain - Hailey Nichol - Miller - Lynched
Night Two: Shane P. Hallam - Sandy Cohen - Investigator- Murdered
Day Three: CJSchneider - Luke Ward - Miller- Lynched
Night Three: Broth - Oliver Trask - Stalker- Murdered
Night Three: TitanHope - Alex Kelly - Citizen of Newport Beach - Murdered
Day Four: SuperPacker - Kaitlin Cooper - Citizen of NEwport Beach - Mod-Killed
Day Four: fenikz - Julie Cooper - Mother - Lynched
Night Four: Dr. Gonzo - Seth Cohen - Jack of all Trades - Murdered
Night Four: snicho - Summer Roberts - Watcher - Murdered
Night Four: *** Ork Wang - Kevin Volchok - Roleblocker - Murdered
Day Five: Vidae - Caleb Nichol - Godfather - Lynched
Night Five: Forenci - Kirsten Cohen - Protector - Murdered
Night Five: Cigaro - Dr. Kim - The Dean - Murdered.
Day Six: sbh - Zach Stevens - Traitor - Modkilled
Day Six: SuperMcGee - Ryan Atwood - Vigilante - Lynched
Night Six: No Deaths

Rules:

--- DO NOT PM each other. If your Role Message says you can talk with other players during the night phases, please use the link I provided.

--- DO NOT Use the name of your character in the thread. Do not even drop hints. You may role reveal at your own risk.

--- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote.

--- Please do not edit your posts.

--- Do not talk in Green. That is the color I will be using.

--- Do not Quote your Role Message. This includes quoting you win condition.

--- NO LYNCH is allowed in this game if the majority chooses to.

--- There will be a 24-hour cap on days. I may extend it if needed.

--- If you did not receive a PM from me and you think you should have, please send me a PM immediately.

--- Have Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Last edited by jrdrylie : 07-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woooooo, let's get this show on the road!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey folks. Just going to say that if I die night one, blame Caddy. He will surely try to take me out as payback if he is evil for me always taking him out early.
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ummmm...

Snicho! Reveal yourself?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Ummmm...

Snicho! Reveal yourself?
This is not the thread for that!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let's do this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Hey folks. Just going to say that if I die night one, blame Caddy. He will surely try to take me out as payback if he is evil for me always taking him out early.
Haha, I love how stuff like this carries over from game to game. I love it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It does it and it always funny. For instance, D kept repeating I was evil last game to get me back when he wasn't totally sure and of course I took out Caddy night one because he is a dink.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Haha, I sense my death in the near future...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Haha, I sense my death in the near future...
Ya, you probably won't last long. With success comes an early death in future games. Always.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We've been on run...driving the sun....looking out for number one....California here we come, right back where we started from.....CALIFORNIA!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I want to hear some thoughts and opinions from Forenci early this time, I am not letting him skate by with his lack of posting again.

Bantx, you are suspect.

SP, better act extra crazy or we will start worrying about you.

Woot, you are one crazy ************, looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Shane, I read your PM, you are mafia. No need to deny.

Fenikz, I am on to you.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently water polo is serious business.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I want to hear some thoughts and opinions from Forenci early this time, I am not letting him skate by with his lack of posting again.

Bantx, you are suspect.

Woot, you are one crazy ************, looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Fenikz, I am on to you.
We need to rid the town of inactives
Old 06-27-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, if these stories of a lesbian Olivia Wilde are true, I petition all protectors to protect her, regardless of her role. She is too valuable to the morale of Newport Beach's male citizens. And I guess some female citizens as well.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-27-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
We need to rid the town of inactives
I agree. Someone else I am concerned about is SBH. I think by day two we will have a pretty good idea about who is going to try and fly under the radar.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Bantx, you are suspect.

Fenikz, I am on to you.
I'm posting this in the busted thread.

I think we either lynch Woot for severely wrecking the town like he always does or Grizz so he doesn't win AGAIN.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

CJ is evil. The numbers say so.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 06-27-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I'm posting this in the busted thread.

I think we either lynch Woot for severely wrecking the town like he always does or Grizz so he doesn't win AGAIN.
Dammit. Busted again!

I would not disagree with either choice but I would actually like to see what Woot has to say before I make my decision. As for Grizz, if he is a townie, I hope he wins again.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
CJ is evil. The numbers say so.
I would be willing to go with the numbers on this one. CJ is a shady guy and hard for me to read.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dammit. Busted again!

I would not disagree with either choice but I would actually like to see what Woot has to say before I make my decision. As for Grizz, if he is a townie, I hope he wins again.
Woot's going to say he "knows" you are evil, but can't tell how he "knows".

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Woot's going to say he "knows" you are evil, but can't tell how he "knows".
Vote: Woot

Reveal yourself!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Actually, you know what, f it. I can't think of a role Woot could have that I would want him around. If he is an investigator, he will screw things up. If he is a townie, he'll just fill the thread with crap. If he is evil, awesome.

Vote: Tha Wootster

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Woot (2)- Gonzo, Shane

With 22 players remaining, 12 are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we could just kill off the foreigners so we don't have to wait on night actions and time zone differences!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote