Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-27-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Woot will always be an investigator in his mind.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
we could just kill off the foreigners so we don't have to wait on night actions and time zone differences!
Good point.

Unvote: Woot

Vote: Caddy

I feel weird being the only other person voting Woot with you Shane. Caddy, we both know you are evil, just fess up.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Woot (2)- Shane
Caddy (1)- Gonzo

With 22 players remaining, 12 are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I agree. Someone else I am concerned about is SBH. I think by day two we will have a pretty good idea about who is going to try and fly under the radar.
yeah well you're a buttlicker
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god this thread is super entertaining already, but Shane and Gonzo agreeing with each other is unsettling to say the least. I feel like I need a shower.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vidae is evil. When this game is over remember I called it. Woot and I communicate telepathically and he told me to trust him.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone think Gonzo is evil and is trying to go extra Gonzo, so he doesn't get called suspicious because he's not being normal Gonzo.

Vote: Gonzo

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Vidae is evil. When this game is over remember I called it. Woot and I communicate telepathically and he told me to trust him.
You and Wooty cracked my code again! Noooo!

Old 06-27-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Woot (1)- Shane
Caddy (1)- Gonzo
Gonzo (1)- SuperPacker

With 25 players remaining, 12 are needed for a majority.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-27-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Anyone think Gonzo is evil and is trying to go extra Gonzo, so he doesn't get called suspicious because he's not being normal Gonzo.

Well that settles it. You calling me evil makes you very clearly evil in my eyes. Gonna investigate your ass tonight and find out.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well that settles it. You calling me evil makes you very clearly evil in my eyes. Gonna investigate your ass tonight and find out.
this comes as no surprise
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Not cool SBH, not cool.

That said, classic mafia move right there sir.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
this comes as no surprise
I have been served. Feels bad man.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo, at least vote for D-Unit! Even if he's not in this game, worth a lynch!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Gonzo, at least vote for D-Unit! Even if he's not in this game, worth a lynch!
You are right, he is hurting the town.

Unvote: Caddy

Vote: D

I have had enough sir!
Old 06-27-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You are right, he is hurting the town.

Unvote: Caddy

Vote: D

I have had enough sir!
Not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with this. I had a feeling Gonzo was going to make my first time modding interesting.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Woot (1)- Shane
Gonzo (1)- SP

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo is clearly evil.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post

yeah, his all over the place voting habits also strike me as odd. he's literally voting for someone because another player suggests it. only a matter of time before he uses it as an excuse for voting habits. if we are going to lynch on day one, this is as good a choice as any.

vote: Gonzo
Old 06-27-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Not sure what the hell I'm supposed to do with this. I had a feeling Gonzo was going to make my first time modding interesting.
Fine :(

Unvote: D

It does appear we have a D-Unit this game though and his name is SuperPacker. He will only go after me from here on out and avoid suspicion. Either he is evil and this is how he will lay low or he is good and he is still SuperPacker.

Vote: SP
Old 06-27-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Actually, you know what, f it. I can't think of a role Woot could have that I would want him around. If he is an investigator, he will screw things up. If he is a townie, he'll just fill the thread with crap. If he is evil, awesome.

Vote: Tha Wootster
I don't know if this was a joke but I can definitely get behind this reasoning.

vote : Wooty

At least it will get him talking!

Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Woot (2)- Shane, Vidae
Gonzo (2)- SP, SBH
SP (1)- Gonzo

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want to hear some thoughts and opinions from Forenci early this time, I am not letting him skate by with his lack of posting again.

Bantx, you are suspect.

SP, better act extra crazy or we will start worrying about you.

Woot, you are one crazy ************, looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Shane, I read your PM, you are mafia. No need to deny.

Fenikz, I am on to you.
I am here you jerk. I have nothing to contribute though this early on. Other than that you are A JERK! And most likely evil.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I am here you jerk. I have nothing to contribute though this early on. Other than that you are A JERK! And most likely evil.
Well you just contributed more than I have ever seen you contribute in games past. Good work!