Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 06-27-2012, 06:58 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I doubt anyone in the Top 3 wants to move down, I'll make an offer if they're willing to listen. Just contact me via PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:13 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm willing to move both up and down from 4. will be at work til 4 EST or so, so text would be the only way to reach me til then
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, texting me is a better idea as well.

Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If either of the top 2 picks are interested I can offer some sort of package involving Schaub, DHB, Jared Cook, and my future 1st next year. I don't expect it to be cheap but if anyone happens to want to negotiate a pm is fine or a text message. 469-865-7778

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Yeah, I've got the 5th overall pick and some heavy ammunition available for trade for anyone interested in moving down. You could probably get a nice player from me to move down a few spots.
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damnit aps would you answer my pms

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
God damnit aps would you answer my pms
Dammit Renji, I will not trade you Tebow for NOTHING! HE IS A QB! THEY ARE GOLD IN OUR LEAGUE!

Plus, Sanchez is really, really bad.
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol, some hot preseason talks. just wanted to check in. if anything i can be reached cell or text 305-775-9967.

thanks

devon
fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Willing to trade anyone but Luck and Locker. Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe can be had. Looking for draft picks.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean it was your suggestion last time. i just wanted to know if you are doing it or not.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

What a godawful draft slot
Quote:
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
What a **** draft position. I'll take Doug Martin, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Would you have rather been a spot lower?

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Would you have rather been a spot lower?
I would have liked to be a spot higher haha
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Also, I need QBs. Give them to me!
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should have drafted one!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Should have drafted one!
I didn't want any of the ones left!
Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Shane, I was back and forth on our trade since we made it from hating it, to being ok about it, then hating it even more and back to moderate lol. Now that the dust has settled and the draft is here, I think it's going to work out for me. Obviously I made it to help me win the ship last year and that failed, but honestly he was by far the best help I was going to get with the 11th pick seeing as how they didn't bring back Ryan Grant and Starks is the lead back.

He may not be sexy, but he is a big boost to my RB's to give me some consistency. There were only 2 backs in this draft who could help and they were going way too early, even Wilson was going to go way before my pick and I don't think would be better for me then Starks.

I think my RB's will be productive enough with my other positions to make me competitive. Also hoping Kendall Hunter gets his shot too.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fine with me! I'll take DWIll and whoever I get over Starks :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-27-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Fine with me! I'll take DWIll and whoever I get over Starks :)
Oh no doubt. There is going to be some great players available in the 1st like usual and it gave you more options of where to go with your original 1st. Worked out nicely for both sides in the end.

Quote:
Old 06-27-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

i know i'm going to look like a dumb *** but where are people posting their picks. i only saw longhorns cause he emailed it.

thanks
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ok i found the link buried in my email have been out the whole day. will make my pick as i catch up to the draft.

sorry
devon
Old 06-28-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmon View Post
i know i'm going to look like a dumb *** but where are people posting their picks. i only saw longhorns cause he emailed it.

thanks
There is a thread at the top of this forum "Fantasy"

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaade meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MJD can be had. I kind of really wanted RG3...
Quote:
Old 06-28-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

sorry to hold things up guys. i made my pick. deep threats up to bat

devon
fireballs
Old 06-28-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i'm willing to move both up and down from 4. will be at work til 4 EST or so, so text would be the only way to reach me til then

I asked about the 4th pick a bunch of times. If you are open to trading Richardson let me know.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote