Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-01-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry about the delay. Storms knocked out my internet and cell phone service yesterday.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

How dare you
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey Wes (deepthreats)

i sent u an email for a trade idea let me know what u think. email me or text me 305-775-9967

devon
fireballs
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

hey shane,

i posted a note on the message board on our trade but cant use the trade button since it involves a draft pick. so can deepthreats just make the 7th round pick (last pick) and essentially whom ever he picks will be used for the trade + my next years 2nd round pick.

for the rest of our league fireballs give: next years 2nd round pick and this years 7th round pick.
for

deepthreats:Nick Foles
Old 07-02-2012, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have a trade:

Deep Threats gives:
QB Nick Foles

Fireballs gives:
2nd next year
7th this year

Also, I need to give Leonard Leapers 7th to Sholdy for their trade. Scotty, let me know if you'd rather give him some player to make up for the roster spot.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam : 07-02-2012 at 11:41 PM.
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i need more QBs.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

Can't we just make up the difference through the WW after the draft?
Old 07-02-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Can't we just make up the difference through the WW after the draft?
No, because whoever got more players in the deal won't have space on their roster. Either make the spots even, or add draft picks.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Ok up to you Scotty ill need a combo of two players/picks of your choice
Old 07-02-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
Ok up to you Scotty ill need a combo of two players/picks of your choice
Only one.

Trent + ?=Nicks + Hillman

Next year's pick we worry about next year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-02-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my 7th this year is perfectly fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

hey shane not to confuse my trade with Wes

but it is:
2nd next year
7th this year so wes will make my pick as the last pick of this years draft
Old 07-02-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, I just typed it wrong, my bad.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
my 7th this year is perfectly fine
sweet, I can draft a kicker
Old 07-03-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thanks for being patient guys.

Have a great holiday tomorrow!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Got my second Saban player of the draft. Sweetness. Three from the SEC.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill be trading with Longhorns:

Arian Foster and Meachem

for

DeSean Jackson and Schaub.

Any objections?

Old 07-03-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Arian Foster and Meachem

for

Any objections?
Please do it on Yahoo!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

Arian Foster and Meachem

for

Any objections?

Confirmacion. Should be done on yahoo shortly. Also sorry Shane I got your your text and was just leaving work at the time. About to pick in a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

I'd rather have the foster side but to each his own. No objection here.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

as in you would rather get foster or rather get schaub

Old 07-03-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

He'd rather have the Foster side. I understand the trade for both sides and dig it. Just wonder why the WRs were tossed in. Seems Renji got the worse end of the WRs in this deal too.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

meh i dont like meachem thats why

Old 07-04-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Sorry guys forgot to pick last night. Happy 4th.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

in this league and situation i'd rather have schaub. but i'd rather have meachem as well. now looking at Renji's team what r u doing about an every down RB. get one in next years draft? i'll trade u one of mine but will come at a steep price.