Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-02-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given new information, it could actually make things extremely interesting, and I hope it is so. Come on, snicho!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Gonzo my stance is that my prior suspicions appear to be highly unreliable.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who stick out:

SBH - Where the hell has he been? Goes hard after me, doesn't do much else.

Killswitch - A more active version of sbh. So far he has contributed nothing.

Broth - Anybody else getting a weird vibe from him?

Caddy - Not even around. When he is he adds nothing.

Fenikz - Again, has sat back and done a whole lot of nothing.

Vidae - Was adamant that I was evil and yet switched his vote pretty early from me to CJ. I get a mafia feel from him.

Now of course not all of these people are evil but they all stick out to me the most. The mafia hates accusing other people (usually the SK does this more) because they don't like accusing their own and if they are suspicious of too many good people they become suspicious. It is classic mafia to sit back, watch the town attack each other and just be suspicious of one or two people so as to have as many friends in the town as possible.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Well Gonzo my stance is that my prior suspicions appear to be highly unreliable.
So what are your thoughts now?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
People who stick out:

Vidae - Was adamant that I was evil and yet switched his vote pretty early from me to CJ. I get a mafia feel from him.

Now of course not all of these people are evil but they all stick out to me the most. The mafia hates accusing other people (usually the SK does this more) because they don't like accusing their own and if they are suspicious of too many good people they become suspicious. It is classic mafia to sit back, watch the town attack each other and just be suspicious of one or two people so as to have as many friends in the town as possible.
I hope you are getting more than just a weird vibe from him...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how you can forget Rufus and Deep in this. I think you are telling us some bs gonzo.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
I don't know how you can forget Rufus and Deep in this. I think you are telling us some bs gonzo.
What BS? Honestly that was a quick list. I wrote that in under 5 minutes. I do not trust Rufus and Deep but of course I would be told by the town that I am suspicious of everyone if I included them as well. Please elaborate for me, why do you think they are suspicious?
Old 07-02-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rufus for laying low and voting for townies all along the way. Deep for laying low too.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

I'm sorry but if you are for the town and wants to help lynch the bad guys you do not lay low.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-02-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Rufus for laying low and voting for townies all along the way. Deep for laying low too.
Agree on both counts. I would like to hear more from both of them.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How have I been laying low? I've pointed out three guys I think are really suspicious. As for not posting much, I've been without power and I have a ******* life on the weekend.

Fenikz seems evil to me, but it almost seems too obvious. It's always hard to tell if he's just uninterested or evil.

Killxswitch and Grizz still seem fishy to me.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People who stick out:

lol

sbh said there were an abnormal amount of people not around this game, then doesn't post yesterday. But he wasn't posting elsewhere on the forum during the time the game was open, so I don't know.

Fenikz also didn't post yesterday, but like sbh didn't post in the rest of the forum either. Popped in to vote for Gonzo, and was named as suspicious of TH.

Caddy's inactivity has been partially explained by snicho, who I'm pretty confident is good, but that itself doesn't clear him.

Can agree on killxswitch as well. Says he certain about you, then just pops in minutes after being questioned saying he's actually unreliable.

I'm not getting the suspicious vibe from Deep. He hasn't posted that often, but when he has he is naming people he's suspicious of, or people who he thinks are good.

Rufus normally posts low, so I don't really have a read on him.

One extra guy who I'm suspicious of is Mcgee. I wouldn't act on it yet because I'm that uncertain, but seemed to not want us to look at who TH was suspicious, then his response to the possibility that CJ was targeted the first night was a little odd to me. Mcgee is a logical player, and the things I just listed have a logical basis, but its just something I'm going to keep in mind.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I hope you are getting more than just a weird vibe from him...
He has just kind of summarized things. Waited for other people to come up with reasons as to who to vote for so he can join others in votes and remain under the radar. I just get an evil vibe.

Quote:
I'm sorry but if you are for the town and wants to help lynch the bad guys you do not lay low.
I agree with this completely. Laying low has become the most viable strategy for the mafia. We are in day four, people must have opinions of who they think is evil by now. Again, laying low is what the mafia does because they don't want to call out to many good people and they do not want to implicate their own.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has just kind of summarized things. Waited for other people to come up with reasons as to who to vote for so he can join others in votes and remain under the radar. I just get an evil vibe.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the deal. I am an investigator. I've investigated 3 people so far. IBC (came back good), gonzo (came back evil), TH (came back evil). Obviously one was right, one was wrong, and Gonzo we don't know about. But we can't count on me for proof of anyone's allegiance. I still find Gonzo's play pretty suspect but the town cannot trust my investigations.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Here is the deal. I am an investigator. I've investigated 3 people so far. IBC (came back good), gonzo (came back evil), TH (came back evil). Obviously one was right, one was wrong, and Gonzo we don't know about. But we can't count on me for proof of anyone's allegiance. I still find Gonzo's play pretty suspect but the town cannot trust my investigations.
The ****? Neither one was right, IBC was a miller and TH was a townie.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
How have I been laying low? I've pointed out three guys I think are really suspicious. As for not posting much, I've been without power and I have a ******* life on the weekend.

Fenikz seems evil to me, but it almost seems too obvious. It's always hard to tell if he's just uninterested or evil.

Killxswitch and Grizz still seem fishy to me.
I can buy this. Grizz and as Cig mentioned McGee both fall in to the same category of suspicion to me. They both seem to be playing kind of how I was playing last game. Seem like you are helping the town but really just lead them where you want to lead them to help your own game.
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Sorry Deep but I'm working 70 hours per week/have a life on weekend and can still have 40+ posts in this. You have probably 15 posts and did nothing so far to help the town. Again If I'm wrong about it sorry but I don't believe you.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 07-02-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would you like to hear from me?

Don't have a night action, so I do have any direct info to give. I took a chance with Cigaro's information yesterday, and I could have easily killed off Gonzo with the lynch, but I don't think he's evil so I avoided voting like McGee and Grizz.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can buy this. Grizz and as Cig mentioned McGee both fall in to the same category of suspicion to me. They both seem to be playing kind of how I was playing last game. Seem like you are helping the town but really just lead them where you want to lead them to help your own game.
When did I mention McGee? I mentioned him in a post but not because I was suspicious of him.

Hopefully Caddy shows up later as I believe he said his move thing was a weekend thing and we're waiting around for Snicho for sure as well.

I'm thinking SBH has just not been around. He's usually very active in reading the thread when he is, just only posts when called out. The fact he didn't hammer Gonzo and hasn't appeared after the last few posts adds to that thought.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
What would you like to hear from me?

Don't have a night action, so I do have any direct info to give. I took a chance with Cigaro's information yesterday, and I could have easily killed off Gonzo with the lynch, but I don't think he's evil so I avoided voting like McGee and Grizz.
lol what? Me and McGee both refused to vote Gonzo or he'd be dead right now. Deep posts he's suspicious of me and within ten posts I've been tied to two separate things that simply aren't true :-(

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-02-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When did I mention McGee? I mentioned him in a post but not because I was suspicious of him.
I mentioned him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol what? Me and McGee both refused to vote Gonzo or he'd be dead right now. Deep posts he's suspicious of me and within ten posts I've been tied to two separate things that simply aren't true :-(
I think he was saying he was refusing to vote just like yall did. Where is your reading comprehension Grizz?!

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-02-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:

Hopefully Caddy shows up later as I believe he said his move thing was a weekend thing and we're waiting around for Snicho for sure as well.

I'm thinking SBH has just not been around. He's usually very active in reading the thread when he is, just only posts when called out. The fact he didn't hammer Gonzo and hasn't appeared after the last few posts adds to that thought.
It was Cigaro who mentioned McGee, not you, I was agreeing with him. I was adding you to the people to watch list. Not saying you are evil but you have not really done anything to prove to me you are good just yet.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I think he was saying he was refusing to vote just like yall did. Where is your reading comprehension Grizz?!
/Sigh. Sorry Rufus, can't read. Also, Gonzo, broth is dead and was evil, in case you missed it the first few times we've hinted at it...

sig by BoneKrusher