Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-03-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope she shows up at my door wearing only a smile.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I thought Munn was good (and that's not including her ridiculous hotness).

I also don't get the purpose of watching something you don't enjoy just so you can whine about it on the internet, but that's me.
And I'm sure you'd probably say she was good on The Daily Show, even though she is absolutely beyond awful there. I can't stand Munn, there is no reason for her to be given any sort of meaty role like apparently they plan to give her on this show.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What exactly was so wrong with the 5 minutes she was on yesterday?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She was in them.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Okay apparently everyone from Michigan is just miserable.
Or we have higher standards for TV. It's one or the other.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
She was in them.
Solid post Brody.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-03-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Solid post Brody.
I don't like Munn and I think she's a bad actress, what more must I say?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Or we have higher standards for TV. It's one or the other.
You're absolutely right about that: it's one or the other.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Both you like Lost right? I think I know which one it is.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-03-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right, because a person's stance on LOST is the ultimate determinant in whether a person is an idiot or not. You've got 52 posts in the LOST thread on this forum, I see. If you hated the show and still found reason to make 52 posts, then doesn't that make you something of a hypocrite for telling me today I can't comment about The Newsroom?

I have no problem that any of you happen to enjoy The Newsroom. I haven't encouraged anyone to stop watching it.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why all the LOST hate, anyways? The show became convoluted and messy at the end, but the first few seasons were stellar and it's far from an example of a bad television show.

Vidae, you watched The Event for like an entire season! If you want an example of bad TV...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Le Flama Blanca

Quote:
HBO has renewed Danny McBride's Eastbound & Down for an 8-episode fourth season, according to Variety.

The news comes on the heels of the premium network renewing its drama series True Blood and The Newsroom. However, Eastbound's announcement is pretty notable in particular as it was assumed Season 3 would be the show's last, with McBride previously indicating that it would be a three-season show. Clearly, mere words won't be stopping the great Kenny Powers.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's just all sit down and watch re-runs of Two and a Half Men and we'll sing kumbaya and drink fruit punch.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Vidae likes Flash Forward and you defend the horrid Battlestar ending, so what's your point?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Le Flama Blanca
But.....I don't get it. After that ending, it doesn't really make much sense to have another season.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-03-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I never said I LOVED FlashForward, I just said I didn't hate it as much as the rest of you and the end of the season was better than the beginning. And The Event wasn't awful, it wasn't great, it was just ok. I really did enjoy Jason Ritter in that role though and I hope he gets more work in the future.

And APS, you called IASIP the best show ever, so you clearly have no reason to even be posting here.

Old 07-03-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Vidae likes Flash Forward and you defend the horrid Battlestar ending, so what's your point?
I'm fairly sure I'm just so high from the first half of the finale the rest of the episode just doesn't really matter.

Also I watched it on Netflix and they ******* cut out half the good byes. All those poor people have no idea what happened to the Chief. :(

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 07-03-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TACKLE slaps vidae and DG around a bit with a large trout.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I never said I LOVED FlashForward, I just said I didn't hate it as much as the rest of you and the end of the season was better than the beginning. And The Event wasn't awful, it wasn't great, it was just ok. I really did enjoy Jason Ritter in that role though and I hope he gets more work in the future.

And APS, you called IASIP the best show ever, so you clearly have no reason to even be posting here.
FlashForward was a decent show that didnt deserve all the hate is received.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was just razzing you, but since you took it so seriously...you said IASIP was blatantly unfunny, that you didn't enjoy it whatsoever, that the writing was **** and you'd rather watch BBT. It would appear that we're both on the opposite end of the spectrum and I imagine the truth lies somewhere in between.

Throwing all of that out, I'd trust the TV opinion of someone who said IASIP was the best show ever over someone who watched FlashForward and The Event for any amount of time at all. But hey, maybe that's just me...I've the sneaking suspicion 90% of this board would be inclined to agree.

Again, I was just razzing you but way to take it personally, big guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My opinions are based in fact and logic, your opinions are the delusional ramblings of a deranged mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jimmies rustled over taste in television. cmon guys.. everyone's entitled to their opinions.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I was just razzing you, but since you took it so seriously...you said IASIP was blatantly unfunny, that you didn't enjoy it whatsoever, that the writing was **** and you'd rather watch BBT. It would appear that we're both on the opposite end of the spectrum and I imagine the truth lies somewhere in between.
Uhhh, no. I think we're right on the spectrum where I'm right and IASIP is the most overrated TV show anyone on these boards has ever seen. Ever.

Come at me.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uhhh, no. I think we're right on the spectrum where I'm right and IASIP is the most overrated TV show anyone on these boards has ever seen. Ever.

Come at me.
>not enjoying Always Sunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Come at me.

RIP TheManInBlack