Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-03-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can either leave it up to chance or kill someone we're suspicious of. I've already placed my vote. It's on the rest of you guys now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im out for about 2 hours

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unvote: vidae

vote: fenikz
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

Fenikz (9) Cigaro, killswitch, Grizz, Woot, GOW, Vidae, Gonzo, sbh, SuperMcGee
Sbh (1) deep
Rufus (1) Fenikz

With 16 remaining players, 9 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Growing weary of the murders, Kaitlin Cooper said "**** this! I'm out of here." So she boarded a private jet for a vacation to Spain. Upon landing, she was taken by a group of Spanish youths. Unfortunately, Liam Neeson is not her father. Her body was found floating in a river in Barcelona.

SuperPacker - Kaitlin Cooper - Citizen of Newport Beach - Mod Killed
The day would only get worst for the Cooper family. With the day nearly ending, and no progress being made, attention turned to Julie Cooper. everyone knew her as a conniving, gold-digging *****. It didn't take too much to convince the crowd at the pier that she was a prime murder suspect. The crowd closed in quickly. The water polo team lifted her in the air and tossed her into the mouth of a hungry shark.

Fenikz - Julie Cooper - Mother - has been lynched

Send in your night actions ASAP.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-04-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Morning comes in Newport Beach, with the residents hoping to avoid a similar round of deaths as that they faced yesterday. Unfortunately, that would not be the case. The Cohen family, still grieving from the loss of Sandy, walks out to see their Infinity Pool stained red with blood. Lying face down in the pool is Seth Cohen, with a bullet in the back of his head.

Dr. Gonzo - Jack of all Trades - Murdered

Police were almost immediately called to the largest house in Newport’s most expensive neighborhood, belonging to the Roberts family. Seth Cohen’s girlfriend, Summer Roberts, was found lying just outside the home’s front gate. Her clothes are disheveled and police believe she fell victim to a rape gone wrong.

Snicho - Watcher - Murdered

But the news was not all bad for the citizens of Newport Beach. Notorious asshole Kevin Volchok was found dead on the beach this morning. The murder weapon, Volchok’s own surfboard, was on the sand next to his dead body, caked in blood.

*** Ork Wang - Roleblocker - Murdered

With 11 remaining players, 6 votes are needed for a majority

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-04-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well at least we got the ACTUAL roleblocker now. And I guess Gonzo was telling the truth..

Old 07-04-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well at least we got the ACTUAL roleblocker now. And I guess Gonzo was telling the truth..
Shocking, I know.

Three kills? Was one Gonzo?
Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well ****. We really need to hit on someone here.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well my gift to snicho was a "???" so I have a feeling I may have had something to do with that :(

i'm sorry town.

but now we're in big trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I jailkept McGee, so he isn't the killer, unless I was roleblocked.

That being said, I think we're in a situation like last game, where the unrevealed are evil. If we're looking at a five man mafia and SK set-up, there would three mafia left plus the SK. Coincidently enough, there are four people who've yet to reveal; vidae, Forenci, McGee and Deep.

Hopefully woot, kill and grizz have something for us.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First off, booooooooo to losing both Cooper ladies the day before. Also, boooooooooooo to whoever killed Gonzo and Snicho, consequences will never be the same!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post

That being said, I think we're in a situation like last game, where the unrevealed are evil. If we're looking at a five man mafia and SK set-up, there would three mafia left plus the SK. Coincidently enough, there are four people who've yet to reveal; vidae, Forenci, McGee and Deep.

Did sbh reveal? I must have missed that seeing as I wasn't around yesterday, but I would say it's safe to assume that he isn't a part of the mafia seeing as Caddy was voting for him day 1.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
well my gift to snicho was a "???" so I have a feeling I may have had something to do with that :(

i'm sorry town.

but now we're in big trouble.
Obviously I have no idea what that could be, but I'm not so sure that killed him.

Quote:

Of course you did. And I don't quite trust everybody that has revealed right now. Though you'd probably expect me to say that if you think all those who have not revealed are evil. Woot seems good, though, so I'd like to see if he nabbed anyone yesterday.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SBH said he was a townie.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-04-2012, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Of course you did. And I don't quite trust everybody that has revealed right now. Though you'd probably expect me to say that if you think all those who have not revealed are evil. Woot seems good, though, so I'd like to see if he nabbed anyone yesterday.
Who don't you trust?

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-04-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Who don't you trust?
Well, I know I'm good and the numbers you pointed out make sense, so it would have to be someone. I guess Grizz and killxswitch seem the most possible to be lying. Though you did leave out sbh, and we can't be sure of numbers, so I'm not sure.

Vidae, Deep, and Forenci could all make sense. I won't discount sbh entirely based on his Day 1 interaction with Caddy, but that could make it unlikely. I forget exactly what they exchanged.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Well, I know I'm good and the numbers you pointed out make sense, so it would have to be someone. I guess Grizz and killxswitch seem the most possible to be lying. Though you did leave out sbh, and we can't be sure of numbers, so I'm not sure.

Vidae, Deep, and Forenci could all make sense. I won't discount sbh entirely based on his Day 1 interaction with Caddy, but that could make it unlikely. I forget exactly what they exchanged.
I listed people who hadn't revealed. SBH has revealed.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-04-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I gotta be honest with you guys.. I forgot Forenci was even in this game.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I listed people who hadn't revealed. SBH has revealed.
Yeah, I just wasn't sure if there was some plausible reason to believe him like there is with Rufus.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear you as a SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. He has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed.

I believe killxswitch is an investigator, Snicho confirmed this. Don't really know about Grizz, we'll see what he comes up with.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-04-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'd like to see what Wooty has found out too.

Old 07-04-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear you as a SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. He has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed.

I believe killxswitch is an investigator, Snicho confirmed this. Don't really know about Grizz, we'll see what he comes up with.
I would imagine the SK was the one who tried to rape their victim.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:

lol this post makes no sense. Here's a better version;

Quote:
Also, after thinking about it, I'm not going to clear McGee from being SK yet. Neither Snicho or GOW's deaths match the SK death description yesterday. Could be scotty's gift killed Snicho, Gonzo vigkilled GOW. At the same time, its only one night, so there's not enough to act on, as I'm not certain that the SK would kill in the same way each night. But it is something I'll keep in mind.

Forenci has one post over the past three days. I have some pretty **** luck with my suspicions this game, but I still overall think mafia lie in the unrevealed. It would be either him or Deep for me today if no good information came out, leaning Forenci.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-04-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I may as well clarify, too. What you mean to say is that broth's death doesn't match the SK death from today. And that is because broth was not killed by a serial killer.

What that means, is that there was no serial killer death the previous night, when vidae was jailkept.

The Scotty and gonzo scenario crossed my mind, but that would mean zero serial killer deaths in 4 days which would basically mean there is no serial killer.