Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-04-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm chiming in too. IASIP is great. You all suck. The end.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Maybe you guys should get your heads out of USA's one billionth buddy comedy series and realize IASIP is a pretty ******* funny show. Vidae, you have broke my heart kind sir. As for the rest of you, I tend to disagree with your taste on things anyway, and DG youre a ginger and I don't even have to argue with you. Now I'm off to go Dennis system all of your mothers.
I was told, no joke, that IASIP was the best TV show of all time. I watched the first season and half of the second, and I didn't think it was anywhere near that good. I wouldn't even put it as one of my top 5 comedies.

Blame the people who constantly overhyped the show every day, non stop, for years.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I was told, no joke, that IASIP was the best TV show of all time. I watched the first season and half of the second, and I didn't think it was anywhere near that good. I wouldn't even put it as one of my top 5 comedies.

Blame the people who constantly overhyped the show every day, non stop, for years.
Go watch Big Bang Theory instead. It's probably more your speed anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Says the person who calls IASIP the best show of all time. And says the person who has taken what, 10+ TV show recommendations from me? That one really hurts APS.

I would like to congratulate you for making a post without using the words "terrific" or "brilliant" though. That must have been hard for you.

Old 07-04-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
So which of these studs gets to be Suter's defense partner?

Clayton Stoner, Marco Scandella, Nate Prosser, Jared Spurgeon

#trolling
Wrong thread sir.

Old 07-04-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IASIP is funny but it is not a top 5 comedy for me. I like it but it's not as brilliant as some think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wrong thread sir.
Ah, thanks.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
So which of these studs gets to be Suter's defense partner?

Clayton Stoner, Marco Scandella, Nate Prosser, Jared Spurgeon

#trolling
Good work, Daniel. This is what happens when you hate on IASIP, bunch of savages.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Good work, Daniel. This is what happens when you hate on IASIP, bunch of savages.
So watch HIMYM, you lamb.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What would you put in your top 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
What would you put in your top 5?
Of all time or current?

1. Seinfeld
2. Scrubs
3. Arrested Development
4. Parks and Rec
5. Community

are all better than IASIP on a bad day.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of all time or current?

1. Seinfeld
2. Scrubs
3. Arrested Development
4. Parks and Rec
5. Community

are all better than IASIP on a bad day.
I'll give you 1 and 3. Scrubs is melodramatic, I can't stand it. I don't want to learn a god damn lesson at the end of an episode, I want to laugh. Same goes for what I've seen from Community.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seinfeld is just so goddamn overrated.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It's entertaining, but I'm inclined to agree. Curb is much better at the Seinfeld thing, really.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-04-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Quote:
Old 07-04-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's entertaining, but I'm inclined to agree. Curb is much better at the Seinfeld thing, really.
I really like Seinfeld but I agree, Curb is better.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll only watch Seinfeld if there is nothing else on. Honestly just doesn't make me laugh, I have never understood the following it has.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I enjoy Curb more now, but I can't put it on a top 5 list.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Might I add that it's downright blasphemy not to have Arrested Development first.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-04-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

If we're going top 5 comedies I'll go

1. Parks and Rec
2. IASIP
3. Curb
4. Community
5. Workaholics

That's a current list and I don't count Louie as a comedy.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Might I add that it's downright blasphemy not to have Arrested Development first.
I just threw it together real fast. If I had to pick an order I'd put AD at #2, but I'd keep Seinfeld #1.

That was an all time list. I'd have a harder time making a current list, but even so, IASIP would be nowhere on it.

Old 07-04-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

1. Arrested Development
2. Seinfeld
3. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
4. Louie
5. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Quote:
Old 07-04-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Seinfeld
2. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
3. Parks and Rec
4. Louie
5. The League
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

Proof of Seinfeld's excellence.

Quote: