Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
What is the normal amount. Shane's? Are we sure on that?
Mine would be the typical amount for a mafia game this size.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be honest I have the same numbers as you Shane. I lied. It is apparent that nobody will do much talking so no point lying anymore. I wanted to see if there was done variance but that isn't happening. I am sticking with my RR vote, at least that should be fun.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so can anyone explain is there any sort of town/mafia in this or is it free-for-all last man standing? if so how do we know who to lynch? this is why I voted for roulette - I just don't understand quite how anything about this works.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
so can anyone explain is there any sort of town/mafia in this or is it free-for-all last man standing? if so how do we know who to lynch? this is why I voted for roulette - I just don't understand quite how anything about this works.
Not really sure the exact dynamics, but I don't think its just every man for themselves. I assume there a few werewolfs out there that are evil. But this is also why I'm supporting RR.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To be honest I have the same numbers as you Shane. I lied. It is apparent that nobody will do much talking so no point lying anymore. I wanted to see if there was done variance but that isn't happening. I am sticking with my RR vote, at least that should be fun.
So, you lied and we shouldn't lynch you why? lol

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm not 100%, but I think it is essentially that roles aren't chosen until AFTER Day 1?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, me no likely liars.

Unvote: RR
Vote: Gonzo

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-05-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
So, you lied and we shouldn't lynch you why? lol
I was hoping to get discussion going but it obviously isn't happening. I just don't know what we are expected to talk about all game. Do what you want but don't say we. It's every man for himself.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:
RR: (5) Gonzo, Ngata, CJ, SBH, IBC
Gonzo:(4) Snicho, Renji Shane, Cigaro
IBC: (1) Fenikz

With 12 people alive 7 people are needed to reach majority

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

There was going to be multiple people every night using their possible werewolf attack on me just because it is me anyway so lynch me if you want. It will just mean that another vocal player besides me dies tonight. I had no chance of winning or even staying alive for a couple days anyway.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I was hoping to get discussion going but it obviously isn't happening. I just don't know what we are expected to talk about all game. Do what you want but don't say we. It's every man for himself.
I don't know, maybe broth can enlighten us on what will happen going forward.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think some people may be looking at this from the wrong perspective. A 1 in 6 is probably higher than many think. That leaves 11other people to fill those five slots and with several people holding a 1/12, that 1/6 is of more value than you think.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I think some people may be looking at this from the wrong perspective. A 1 in 6 is probably higher than many think. That leaves 11other people to fill those five slots and with several people holding a 1/12, that 1/6 is of more value than you think.
He said he lied.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know, maybe broth can enlighten us on what will happen going forward.

After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) once they die their role will be reviled. Then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.
Meh ..........

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

So when does a seer get their results? Wouldn't they already know that they are the seer at that point?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

After the vote is finished someone will die (or no lynch) once they die their role will be reviled. Then night actions will be sent in. Once night actions are sent in everyone will get new percentages which will be different than today's. This will reiterate every night until players know their roles.
ok, then I guess I'm sticking with RR.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

This is why you should not lynch me you dinks. Russian Roulette needs to happen.
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And what if you end up as a Werewolf?

Also, I'm assuming CJ's numbers aren't as low as he thinks after broth's post, lol.
Quote:
He said he lied.
I missed something then. I guess that's what I get for trying to do this while suffering from heat stroke after mowing my lawn.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
So when does a seer get their results? Wouldn't they already know that they are the seer at that point?

I have accounted for that but I won't tell SHHHH

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Whatevs, still suspect of the lying day one.

Unvote: Gonzo
Vote: RR

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-05-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I don't think I have ever not lied day one.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't think I have ever not lied day one.
doesnt help your case!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:

I have accounted for that but I won't tell SHHHH
Getting results doesn't mean you are the role, it just means the chance on that particular turn, turned out to be the result.

Old 07-05-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

liars are no fun.

RR, however, is fun as all hell. And isn't what these games are about?

vote RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote