Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-08-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

[quote=
And speaking of that, sorry Sholdy and Fireballs, but the rich got even richer.

I just traded LonghornsLegend Denarius Moore for his 2013 1st round pick. He should confirm shortly.

QUOTE]

i always welcome the challenge from any other team. i know i've built a strong dynasty and managed to keep it rolling for a long time but like other dynasties ( the miami heat, the patriots, lance armstrong, anderson silva, jon jones etc. ) it must end one day, hopefully later than sooner. that is what keeps this game going.

so far i see the toughest teams to beat r, Derekgoblue then Longhorn, one can never count out the Satans. we'll see how the season pans out with ups and downs nd injuries.
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

With the Trent trade I put my team out one more year from seriously competing for the title I think. I no longer have a true WR1.
hells-satans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.hells-satans is a cocksman.

With the Trent trade I put my team out one more year from seriously competing for the title I think. I no longer have a true WR1.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hells-satans View Post
I've got some #1 receivers for trade...
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

What is your team? And am I the only one who has trouble with this? People have their username on here, their username on yahoo (different) and their team name. I can't keep it all straight without tracing picks back to usernames on this board.

FYI APS, just sent you email through yahoo. Since the draft is wrapping up here thought that would be better to use.

Last edited by hells-satans : 07-09-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is your team? And am I the only one who has trouble with this? People have their username on here, their username on yahoo (different) and their team name. I can't keep it all straight without tracing picks back to usernames on this board.

FYI APS, just sent you email through yahoo. Since the draft is wrapping up here thought that would be better to use.

I would be willing to post my roster and update it, but it would get lost without being on the 1st page. What could be helpful is if we posted our rosters here after we updated them with picks and/or trades and Shane could always just copy and post those rosters onto page 1. But yes I've had trouble with names here, on the league, who has what picks. Yahoo is getting better at some features but still don't make everything super easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I figure the draft thread reveals most. I could do that. Like I said, next year we can ivnestigate $6 to move to MFL and make life 50x easier.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I'm giving renji about 30 minutes until he is booted to the end of the round. It's been over 24 hours, he was on earlier, and I PMed him that he was up.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-09-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my bad, i typed it in the quick reply but forgot to send it

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

I have picked. I remain very interested in acquiring a wr1.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have picked. I remain very interested in acquiring a wr1.
I sent you an e-mail back about that.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I happened to look back at the first page and it's really fun to see all the drafts back to 2006. I made some really ****** picks along the way too. Absolutely no clue why I took Kaepernick over Andy Dalton, and my first pick J Stewart was picked long before Ray Rice, Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles etc. Still waiting for Stewart to do something too.

There were also some terrible QB classes. Russel, Quinn, & Losman lol. There were also some guys I just didn't have the ammo to move up for that I hated to miss out on. The year Arian Foster was picked up as a FA here I was all over him that off-season in numerous leagues but I had to trade both my 2nd and early 3rd round pick that year in a prior trade. He was picked right after and was on my radar big time that year.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
hells-satans
Rookie

Nice pick LL. Perfect final round pick - all upside, all risk. I was wondering when the draft would be over so I could scoop him.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I actually though about Gordon, but I wasn't sure he'd be eligible since he wasn't on an NFL team yet. Oh well! I've got Danny Amendola isntead! He's the sleeper candidate of 2012!
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I actually though about Gordon, but I wasn't sure he'd be eligible since he wasn't on an NFL team yet. Oh well! I've got Danny Amendola isntead! He's the sleeper candidate of 2012!

Yup, you can draft anyone you want. As long as they are in the Yahoo database by Week 1, you get them.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Yup, you can draft anyone you want. As long as they are in the Yahoo database by Week 1, you get them.
My oversight, I should have known better. I believe the same thing happened with Pryor, actually. I thought about drafting him and didn't, slipped my mind this year too. Oh well. Danny Amendola, Greg Childs and Devin Hester will lead me to victory!
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
DGB
Rookie

DGB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sorry for the overnight hold up. I made my round 7 pick, completing my draft!

I've got some extra QB options for those teams are still looking. Hit me up via email.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGB View Post
Sorry for the overnight hold up. I made my round 7 pick, completing my draft!

I've got some extra QB options for those teams are still looking. Hit me up via email.
Shot you an email. Always looking for QBs and I'm stacked at every other position.
Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
ironmon
Rookie

ironmon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default teams

Quote:

Actually, i still use the excel spreadsheet that the Grandma's Thong made and sent to everyone last year. it shows team name, owner, and easy way to see everyones team. i can re send it to the league if u still don't have it.

devon
ironmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Love the Dwayne Allen pick-up. IMO he's been way too undervalued this off-season.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Love the Dwayne Allen pick-up. IMO he's been way too undervalued this off-season.
Just don't know if I have enough room on my roster to keep holding onto him.

Anyway, I am doing some work on rosters. Hopefully Deep picks soon, then I will post here when waivers are open.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Alrighty, rosters are up. Post if you have problems! Waivers will run to July 13th

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Alrighty, rosters are up. Post if you have problems! Waivers will run to July 13th
This off-season was pretty seamless and went better then every draft I've done so major props for running this thing so well. The text messages, uploading the rosters during the draft, and a quick waiver system set up = money in the bank

Also nice find on DB Josh Gordy lol.

Quote:
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lol. He is your placeholder for Gordon, leave Gordy on your roster and I will make the change manually.

Make sure you all check your rosters! I am not at fault for errors.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Raise your hand if you've ever made a trade and both players received in the trade were arrested a week later, literally almost at the same exact time.

*raises hand*

No lie, there are time stamps on roto breaking the news 3 minutes apart. Lol. What the **** just happened???

Quote: