Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-09-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone here tried co-op campign in saints row 3? Does that mean 2 person co-op where both people are in the same room?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Has anyone here tried co-op campign in saints row 3? Does that mean 2 person co-op where both people are in the same room?
It would be way cooler if it was online. I don't like online gaming like BF or COD but I would totally play and even use my headset if co-op GTA or SR was an option.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It would be way cooler if it was online. I don't like online gaming like BF or COD but I would totally play and even use my headset if co-op GTA or SR was an option.
so it does mean co-op where 2 people are in the same room? I hope so as thats what im looking for and also I see where you can chance back and forth the SP and co-op campign.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. I don't have SR3 yet.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heavy Rain came with a PS+ 30 day free trial and I was excited to check it out only to find out you need a credit card to use it... :(
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

you dont have a credit card? I think they just require one to be on file incase u buy something from the store. Also any free games u download u will lose once u no longer have ps+
Old 07-09-2012, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No I don't have a credit card. I just buy PSN cards at Walmart when I want something off PSN.

You can get a 3 month PS+ card for like $18. I'm sure I will just end up doing that sometime to check it out.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm not attaching my card to any network I just buy cards from walmart too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Going to start Heavy Rain later on today, I have wanted to play it for awhile now.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Going to start Heavy Rain later on today, I have wanted to play it for awhile now.
You will like it the first few chapters might be a little slow but it will make sense as u go along
Old 07-10-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one get NCAA 13 yet today or this week ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Any one get NCAA 13 yet today or this week ?
I pre-ordered off Amazon to have it delivered on release day... but just got home from work and it's not here

I don't know what time UPS stops delivering, but I'll be pretty mad if it doesn't come today. The release day shipping was like an extra $10.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why pre order just go to walmart and pick it up!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
why pre order just go to walmart and pick it up!
too late now lol, but it's listed for $44.99 on Amazon and I'm pretty sure that is the lowest price around. Gamestop has it for $59.99. Also, Amazon is offering a promo code for extra Nike Pro Combat uniforms for a few teams if you pre-order with them.

But with the shipping and taxes it comes out to around the same price as Gamestop, so I guess it really wouldn't have mattered.

Last edited by TheFinisher : 07-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
You will like it the first few chapters might be a little slow but it will make sense as u go along
Ya, it started a bit slow and the controllers took some getting used to, but it's picking up now.

Have you played it using move? I don't have move, but think it would be cool for this game.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. Some of the things that you have to do require slowly holding the control stick. Move would be a little complicated for this one.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I finished Heavy Rain, the controllers gave me fits at times but other than that I thought it was great.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ya, it started a bit slow and the controllers took some getting used to, but it's picking up now.

Have you played it using move? I don't have move, but think it would be cool for this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
I don't know. Some of the things that you have to do require slowly holding the control stick. Move would be a little complicated for this one.
No I haven't tried it yet for the move but I want to on my 3rd play through. My girlfriend is wanting to try this game out so I thouht trying the move out with her might be a good ideal. Like you I think it would be cool with the move jsut by the time I got the move I'd already beat the game twice
Old 07-12-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm going to play it through again to make different choices and grab a few trophies.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm going to play it through again to make different choices and grab a few trophies.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I went out to get NCAA 13 and ended up with Borderlands and Oblivion for 15 bucks instead. I guess I won't be needing NCAA 13 anytime soon.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

My Heavy Rain second play through.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I finished Max Payne 3 last night and was as good as I thought id be. It took me a few chapters to get the hang of the bullet time as this was my first even Max Payne game. The game was really hard I dont know how peope could play it on the hard setting. I played with soft aim.