Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cowboys have a very good team and just added a big-time player at the position they were weakest at.

They were also a couple of crazy fluke plays away from making the playoffs over the Giants.

And now they get their RB back healthy to go with their potent passing attack.

I'd be surprised if they won less than nine games.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
but why is it labeled as being a homer if we share our opinion about the matter? is it really the fan who needs to grow thicker skin or the guy who gets offended if one defends his team or just has a different opinion?

im sorry, i was under the impression that this was discussion forum. if you wanna post up your opinions with NO REBUTTAL, go make a pinterest
I'll throw my hat in the ring again. I don't think it's the fact that you're defending the 49ers that makes people call you a homer (I don't think you're the target at all actually). Rather, I think people are getting annoyed with 49ers fans because EVERY SINGLE TIME the 49ers are brought up, the same thread engulfing argument pops up. Personally, I'd just like to see the lot of you choose your battles more wisely.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I'm just curious reading this. This is overrated underrated, right? Who the **** is projecting the Bengals to be a repeat playoff team? Anyone? In what case are they, overrated? Everyone is projecting them to miss the playoffs this year and thinks that last year is basically a fluke. This would lead to them not being overrated.
I think Tim Hasselbeck did.
Whoopty doo Basil!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
A couple months ago, I tried to argue that the Bears were underrated and a threat to win it all. People bitched.

These threads just aren't going to foster happy, agreeable thoughts.

I like the Ravens and the Bears (for the most part), but I have no idea where this Cowboys love is coming from. I definitely agree with you on that.

I'm "meh..." on the Steelers.
I respect the Ravens (because of the fans on here) but I am worried about the age on the defense and I know the state of their OL. Birk, McKinnie and Bobbie Williams. Not good....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-11-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
I'll throw my hat in the ring again. I don't think it's the fact that you're defending the 49ers that makes people call you a homer (I don't think you're the target at all actually). Rather, I think people are getting annoyed with 49ers fans because EVERY SINGLE TIME the 49ers are brought up, the same thread engulfing argument pops up. Personally, I'd just like to see the lot of you choose your battles more wisely.
Well every situation is different. I believe in this thread someone made a stupid remark that people are hating on the 49ers, and Razor replied with a long winded post about the franchise, and afterwards a couple of other 49ers fans debated certain flaws in his logic.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I respect the Ravens (because of the fans on here) but I am worried about the age on the defense and I know the state of their OL. Birk, McKinnie and Bobbie Williams. Not good....
I think they'll be okay for another season, but those are definite concerns. I'm also not a huge Flacco fan.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I think they'll be okay for another season, but those are definite concerns. I'm also not a huge Flacco fan.
Factor in Reed and Ray being older...eventually time will catch up.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-11-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Suggs won't be fully healthy this year in addition to that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
and they lost another DC. Will the well run dry?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-11-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dean Pees is an absolutely terrible DC so I fully expect the Ravens to take a step back defensively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Somehow I forgot about that.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

Quote:
Yes they are older, but we also have a bunch of young guys to help the transition go a little smoother(Ie Webb, Ngata, Jimmy Smith, Upshaw) when they finally leave, but we will be okay for this year.

The main things I am worried about for this year are as has been stated the change of DC and the loss of Suggs. One thing that I am potentially worried about is Ed Reed. If he decides to not play out his contract and be a prick or he gets injured we lost both of our depth guys at Safety to the offseason in Nakamura and Zbikowski. After the Suggs injury, losing Jarrett Johnson hurts us a bit, but one bright spot is we will actually get to see what we have at LB with Upshaw, Kruger and Kindle.

This is a contract year for Flacco we don't know how that will affect him. Cam is still the OC, our line is questionable and after Boldin hopefully Torrey Smith will continue to mature as well as our young TEs but beyond that more question marks.

I can definitely see why people would consider us overrated with all of the question marks but in the coming weeks before the season starts as the analysts analyze our roster and point out all of the flaws, we could be back in this thread arguing about how the Baltimore Ravens are underrated.

(I could go into a bit more detail but that's it for now.)

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 07-11-2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: The Smiley Face was an accident.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:57 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overrated:
New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals
Buffalo Bills

Underrated:
Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans
New York Jets

I had nice, long explanations but then my computer died right as I was about to post it and I lost it all. :sadface:
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:56 AM    (permalink
1funguy
Rookie

1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.1funguy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overrated:
Fan opinions

Underrated:
Impact of injuries
Old 07-11-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Overrated:
New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals
Buffalo Bills

Underrated:
Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans
New York Jets

I had nice, long explanations but then my computer died right as I was about to post it and I lost it all. :sadface:
You'll probably be shocked if we win another playoff game again right?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Yes they are older, but we also have a bunch of young guys to help the transition go a little smoother(Ie Webb, Ngata, Jimmy Smith, Upshaw) when they finally leave, but we will be okay for this year.

The main things I am worried about for this year are as has been stated the change of DC and the loss of Suggs. One thing that I am potentially worried about is Ed Reed. If he decides to not play out his contract and be a prick or he gets injured we lost both of our depth guys at Safety to the offseason in Nakamura and Zbikowski. After the Suggs injury, losing Jarrett Johnson hurts us a bit, but one bright spot is we will actually get to see what we have at LB with Upshaw, Kruger and Kindle.

This is a contract year for Flacco we don't know how that will affect him. Cam is still the OC, our line is questionable and after Boldin hopefully Torrey Smith will continue to mature as well as our young TEs but beyond that more question marks.

I can definitely see why people would consider us overrated with all of the question marks but in the coming weeks before the season starts as the analysts analyze our roster and point out all of the flaws, we could be back in this thread arguing about how the Baltimore Ravens are underrated.

I think ultimately, the defense will be fine. Even with Suggs out and Reed and Ray getting up there, I've got alot more faith in our defense then our offense. Our offensive line is ancient and was already suspect before we replaced Ben Grubbs with Bobbie Williams (A monstrous step down for the entire line). I'm just not sure it can hold up for a whole season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You'll probably be shocked if we win another playoff game again right?
The giants are the luckiest team ever. In any sport.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Knicks and Bucs
Rookie

Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs Knicks and Bucs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
The giants are the luckiest team ever. In any sport.
I agree with you there. If it was not for luck this team would only have one superbowl victory. The missed field goal from the Bills superbowl that inspired Ace Ventura. That lucky ******* catch from superbowl 42 and then having the cowboys and eagles to shoot themselves in the foot to help them out and then the 49ers knocking off the saints (the saints would of kicked their asses like they did on that monday night game) and then the two lost fumbles in the 9er game and another lucky catch in SB 46. The giants just face dumb teams who make mistakes and capitalize on them like the 49er game.
Knicks and Bucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Overrated:
New York Giants
Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos
Cincinnati Bengals
Buffalo Bills

Underrated:
Philadelphia Eagles
Chicago Bears
Seattle Seahawks
Tennessee Titans
New York Jets

NFL Dream Team and the New York Tebows underrated? C'mon Son

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-11-2012, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks and Bucs View Post
I agree with you there. If it was not for luck this team would only have one superbowl victory. The missed field goal from the Bills superbowl that inspired Ace Ventura. That lucky ******* catch from superbowl 42 and then having the cowboys and eagles to shoot themselves in the foot to help them out and then the 49ers knocking off the saints (the saints would of kicked their asses like they did on that monday night game) and then the two lost fumbles in the 9er game and another lucky catch in SB 46. The giants just face dumb teams who make mistakes and capitalize on them like the 49er game.
I'm really not sure if this is a serious post or not.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm really not sure if this is a serious post or not.
I agree with him that the Giants got lucky. but I think every team who wins the Superbowl got lucky :P
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Overrated:

Eagles
49ers
Bengals
Saints

Underrated:

Titans
Raiders
Ravens
Bills
With everything we're going through the Saints won't be overrated or underrated.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rather, I think people are getting annoyed with 49ers fans because EVERY SINGLE TIME the 49ers are brought up, the same thread engulfing argument pops up.
This is my opinion of why "it" happens. People make overly-generalized and false statements regarding the team I love. It's difficult to ignore.

/unwisely-chosen post.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post

I don't think the defense is the full overrated though. I think the OL is horrid. Oher hasn't lived up to his billing and McKinnie and Birk are so old. Hopefully the young kids are ready to play because they are going to be needed. Has there been talk of Oher moving inside? I think that's where I like him best.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Talking

Quote:
Oh boy now you are gonna come back ranting about injuries......
kidding
THAT WAS A WEIRD TIME IN ALL OF OUR LIVES. WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Overrated:
Jets, yes, even a

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote