Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-11-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I play an aggressive Soraka. But I think Taric is my best character.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I play an aggressive Soraka. But I think Taric is my best character.
Well I always need support characters haha and aggressive Soraka is amazing, if you're good with her. Her Skyfall is great for MR reduction, so if you play a hybrid carry like Ez with her, his ability to harrass effectively goes through the roof. Plus, silencing their carry usually eliminates their escape, unless it's an Ashe and she kites. God dammit do I hate Ashe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Janna can be fine if used correctly. For instance shield vayne while she tumbles in and harasses, adding dmg. That's pretty damn annoying for the other team.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Janna can be fine if used correctly. For instance shield vayne while she tumbles in and harasses, adding dmg. That's pretty damn annoying for the other team.
It could just be my play style more than anything, but I find I play poorly with Janna in lane. I find consistent harassment is more effective coming from the support while the carry farms...I think trying to do both from the carry is too much. Also, Janna doesn't really have enough sustain to keep the carry in lane, which means more trips back. I despise that. I hate going back before boots at the very least.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, that's just your play style then. If you are doing a duo with a support that you know and on skype, it is easy to harass together.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played a lane of corki and blitzcrank in bot lane with a friend on skype and we started the game 14-0 in the first 18 minutes.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

We could easily get a team of 5, get on skype, and start kicking ass and taking names immediately. Seems like a ton of people play Blitz (I own him, not great with him...Not great with any support except Alistar, really), and he's just awesome to have on your team, so it'd be great to have steady support so I can play an AD or AP Carry and just take names.
Quote:
Old 07-11-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
We could easily get a team of 5, get on skype, and start kicking ass and taking names immediately. Seems like a ton of people play Blitz (I own him, not great with him...Not great with any support except Alistar, really), and he's just awesome to have on your team, so it'd be great to have steady support so I can play an AD or AP Carry and just take names.
ITs always impossible to get five people on Lol at the same time. But having people on skype kinda makes things easy to dominate.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

Well I'm on all the time, don't start my job until mid September
Old 07-11-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to get an NFLDC LoL team going...

Give me your usernames NAO and we can try and organise a time to group up in this thread.

Last edited by Caddy : 07-11-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't played in a couple of weeks because study and really I shouldn't be getting back into the addiction!

So I'll probably be on tonight when I get home from work :)

I need to start learning some additional characters, it will be weird for me to play a character that relies on their skills rather than using them purely as a supplement to attack!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love me some Singed and AD Sion (both solo top).

I like MF when I go bot as well as Graves. Jax or Lee Sin jungling.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I haven't played in a couple of weeks because study and really I shouldn't be getting back into the addiction!

So I'll probably be on tonight when I get home from work :)

I need to start learning some additional characters, it will be weird for me to play a character that relies on their skills rather than using them purely as a supplement to attack!
Give me your username sir so I can add you! You too NIP. And APS. And everyone else!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Jax is too OP. Best 1v1 champ in the game IMO. He's unstoppable solo top. Caddy, if you invite me to join an NFLDC team I shall. My username is MercWithTheMouth.
Quote:
Old 07-11-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I have added you APS. =D

Old 07-11-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Awesome. I can't play tonight because I've got some stuff to do for work before bed, but I've got no plans in the coming days so I'm down to play a ton. Plus, I just bought Foxfire Ahri and I want to ruin with her.
Quote:
Old 07-11-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Awesome. I can't play tonight because I've got some stuff to do for work before bed, but I've got no plans in the coming days so I'm down to play a ton. Plus, I just bought Foxfire Ahri and I want to ruin with her.
I'm busy until Thursday/Friday any way so it works out. If I can get a little list of people going, we can try and figure out a time to play.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume it's screen name and not account name that we need for the friend list?

Will give mine whenever I log in next as I'm not certain which one I went with :)

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

PS..

Agree on Jax, that guy is brutal, he is stupid strong early game so you just have to avoid feeding him or the game will be over pretty quick. Does taper off quite a bit late game though.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 07-11-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LoL: Jesot

Just played my first game in 5 months. Had to watch a bunch of games before I was comfortable jumping back in. Won a ridiculous match. I was a bit slow, but I was Taric so it didn't really matter that much.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Jax is too OP. Best 1v1 champ in the game IMO. He's unstoppable solo top. Caddy, if you invite me to join an NFLDC team I shall. My username is MercWithTheMouth.
He can be neutralized early by constant poking. If you are a melee without ap oke, you are probably gonna have issues. Just not feeding him is the key really. Cant be over agressive. The change in his passive has really helped his opness because he is no longer a super tank late no matter what.

My user name is Artie Bucco. I play anything but support. Lately Ive done mostly Gragas as top or mid. I can play corki as mid or ad carry. I can also play mundo. Basically all i can not do is uspport. I hate it so much it makes me want to simultaneously die and kill myself.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:59 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in elo hell right now thanks to an 0-12 streak to start my ranked career. I am JUST now getting back into ranked and I'm 4-12 with 871 elo.

I've been on a great roll in normal pvp so I figured I might as well start finding a way to get out of hell.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Ha my elo is now 65. My teammates always suck. I had one great game today with WW went like 11-4. If anyone wants to add me my user name is enraged manatee.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone play dayz with, ive been playying for a month and still havent operated a vehicle!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guild Wars 2 closed beta weekend next weekend (the 20th).. Asura / Sylvari are playable! \o/

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote