Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 06-13-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default WR Prediction

6 WR that make the team prediction.

1. Green
2. Sanu
3. Shipley
4. Jones
5. Hawkins
6. Whalen

I think the Binn and Tate hype has been nothing but offseason article fodder that means nothing. Just something to write about.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope you're right. The 6 you have would certainly give us the best chance for success considering the supreme youth at the position. Tate isn't really anything special IMO since we have increased our potential KR/PR speedsters. Binns has never impressed me too much either.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Binns was damn good as a Bearcat. I think his hype is legitimate... He'll make the team over freakin' Whalen...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:51 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whalen is not making the team. He has good hands but plays up to high and is not quick let alone fast. Binns will make the team.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 6 is Green, Sanu, Binns, Tate, Hawkins, Jones.

Shipley just doesn't bring enough to the table, and doesn't seem to be high on the coaches radar based on interviews. I'd like to get Whalen to the PS but the Colts will jump on that cut pretty quickly.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be surprised to see Ship cut but then again if they really are that confident in Binns and/or Tate I could understand it. I tend to think Shipley is a bit overrated and tends to get the benefit of the doubt with a lot of fans as well as the media. If that injury is going to continue to be bothersome then it might be worth it to just cut ties. It's difficult to hold a roster spot for a guy who simply isnt there, even if they use the PUP.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shipley is going to go on the PUP list so that we can retain his rights without having to cut him.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Shipley was missed more than any other position last year and I bet there is no one on this roster as gifted as him for that position. Hawkins is nice, but I really don't see him on the club if Shipley is healthy and Tate will be gone too if anyone else (Pacman or Marvin Jones) steps up in the return gae
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

I don't believe that Tate really brings anything to the team other then having solid hands for the return game. The signing of the two young WR's just to compete for the return job tells you that Lewis isn't very high on Tate either. I feel the team needs a more explosive player back there to strike some fear into teams. It might be the position that wins a game or two for the Bengals this year if someone other then Tate is back there.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shipley is struggling in camp so far, and Hawkins is lights out. Tate and Binns have been impressive, Sanu and Jones aren't gettin cut. That's 6 with Ship and Whalen on the outside looking in.
Old 08-06-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's funny that this thread was just bumped because i was coming to the bengals forum to ask how's sanu been doing in camp thus far? You know, outside of being a sexy stud and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FWIW, Hawkins looked terrible when I was there last week. Now, I know everyone has their bad days but he couldn't catch a cold.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-07-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

Everything I've heard from camp is that no body can keep up with Hawkins agility and quickness. Interesting to hear something deferent.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:44 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I mean I love the way the guy plays the game, and I think it would be a huge mistake to cut him. He has a very good skill set IMO, and I think he can be a big part of our offense this year, especially since we don't really have a bonafide #2 WR.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165