Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-13-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
the 49ers have one of the best histories in the NFL and you choose something from last season?
i could post the picture of the catch but

1. it was already posted

2. i wasnt alive or old enough to really appreciate the best of their history. last time they won a super bowl, i was in pre-school.

besides whats wrong with the pictures i posted. vernon davis' catch was among one of the greatest catches ever made, in 49er history. kyle williams fumble nearly brought me to tears. i don't even cry when my own team loses games. definitely the worst for me

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I thought you would have selected this.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of all of the recent Patriots vs Giants games... I have to think this is my favorite.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I thought LT breaking Joe's leg would have been up here.
If we were sum garbage franchise or as the NFL network says, snake bitten franchise who barely makes the playoffs, and never won a super bowl, then yeah I can see that being a famous moment. But when you have won 4 SBs and 4 NFL championships, then that moment is nothing in the scheme of things.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
If we were sum garbage franchise or as the NFL network says, snake bitten franchise who barely makes the playoffs, and never won a super bowl, then yeah I can see that being a famous moment. But when you have won 4 SBs and 4 NFL championships, then that moment is nothing in the scheme of things.
LOL. It ain't bragging if it's true.

At least LT had a heart and felt really bad about it after it happened. Totally unintentional.

But I will claim this as a low point in SKins history.

Sh#t happens.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
rodgers 4 mvp
Rookie

rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rodgers 4 mvp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&s...,r:7,s:0,i:135
Worst

http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&...9,r:1,s:0,i:79
rodgers 4 mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post

Out of all of the recent Patriots vs Giants games... I have to think this is my favorite.
You have 3 SBs and you post that as the best moment? WTFFFFF?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suppose I'll post the worst Bears moments of my lifetime.

This was my exact reaction when I found out Tod Collins was going to play. I've never taken a loss so hard.

Also, Marion Barber's fumble against the Broncos. We had the game won. Marion Barber has two idiotic plays and we allow Tim Tebow to beat us. I was watching this game at a bar, drunk as a skunk, and it took all my (diminished) willpower to not throw my phone into the bottles of top shelf liquor right in front of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two of the best...

Two of the worst...

Last edited by phlysac : 07-13-2012 at 11:40 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
I'm not a Seahawks fan but I literally am in love with your sig. I just watched it for a few minutes.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*Insert picture of Anthony Munoz here*

Or the 9ers stealing our two rings right out from underneath us. God damn you Lewis Billups.

EDIT: But it might actually be our use of the no huddle or the beginnings of the wco for which we might be most (un)recognized in the game.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 07-14-2012 at 01:30 AM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
**** Lawrence Phillips in his ******* face.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
*Insert picture of Anthony Munoz here*

Or the 9ers stealing our two rings right out from underneath us. God damn you Lewis Billups.

EDIT: But it might actually be our use of the no huddle or the beginnings of the wco for which we might be most (un)recognized in the game.
I recognize. Ken Anderson for the Hall of Fame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
With a projected release date of 2035, I'm sure a lot of guys will.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
LOL. It ain't bragging if it's true.

At least LT had a heart and felt really bad about it after it happened. Totally unintentional.

But I will claim this as a low point in SKins history.

Sh#t happens.

haha, well it's true. When you have an old and successful franchise, a random injury to the other team no less, won't register in the significant moments list. LT right away called for a help. In NO, LT play with one hand and still did well. But still not significant though. Maybe the Montana hit could be, but if Giants fans are talking about key moments, I'd say playoff moments and super bowl moments would dominate the list.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No matter how many more SBs we win, I don't think for me personally as a Giants fan I will ever witness in my lifetime a moment like beating the undefeated Patriots in the SB.

That probably won't ever happen again, and the way it happened...I don't think I'll ever see anything like that again in my lifetime.

Even this past Super Bowl pales in comparison to SB 42.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You have 3 SBs and you post that as the best moment? WTFFFFF?
That capped a perfect regular season (never been done in the 16 game season and not done since the 70s in any type of season) and broke two unbreakable records.

The Super Bowl is the ultimate of every season, but someone wins it every season.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ramifications of that loss have changed football history forever. Had they won the SB, the 07 Patriots would be the greatest team in NFL history, Tom Brady would be considered the greatest qb in NFL history, Bellichick the greatest coach in NFL history.

Tom Coughlin probably would have gotten fired before this season and wouldn't get a chance at his now 2nd SB victory, who knows what Eli's perception would have been prior to this season, who knows if Spagnuolo would have gotten a chance at head coach for the Rams.

Just imagine how different NFL history would have been if they won that game. That game had so much riding on it.

That's why as a Giants fan, I don't think I'll ever witness a moment like that again in my life. To me, that was the great upset in Super Bowl history.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The ramifications of that loss have changed football history forever. Had they won the SB, the 07 Patriots would be the greatest team in NFL history, Tom Brady would be considered the greatest qb in NFL history, Bellichick the greatest coach in NFL history.

Tom Coughlin probably would have gotten fired before this season and wouldn't get a chance at his now 2nd SB victory, who knows what Eli's perception would have been prior to this season, who knows if Spagnuolo would have gotten a chance at head coach for the Rams.

Just imagine how different NFL history would have been if they won that game. That game had so much riding on it.

That's why as a Giants fan, I don't think I'll ever witness a moment like that again in my life. To me, that was the great upset in Super Bowl history.
I hate the New York Giants. That day however I really wanted them to win.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I hate the New York Giants.
I don't "hate" them but they've definitely provided two of the single saddest moments of my life...

Effin kickers
Old 07-14-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They've also provided two of my sadder moments. Pats fans would probably say the same.

The Giants are dream killers. :(
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The two Giant Super Bowls are haunting to me, but this one hurts too as we were just demoralized.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
come on he was 38, and have several concussions. If not then, it was going to happen sooner or later.