Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-14-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damned fools.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
-I pointed out IBC initial flub
-I pointed out broths editing cheats

Don't kill a good guy!
IBC is next if you're good in my mind, here's hoping you were the SK.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - JR
CJ (4) - Bulldogs, Broth, Grizz, Cain
Bulldogs (1) - CJ

With 6 alive, 4 votes are needed.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using pieces of Brody as weapons, the campers bludgeoned poor CJ to death...

CJ - Townie - Lynched

Night actions...blah blah...
Old 07-14-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

As the day began, the campers waited to see which dead person Broth was going to vote for this time...but his insane ramblings were not heard. Instead, there was his body, hung in a tree by a vine with pants down. Death by auto-erotic asphyxiation...

Broth - Townie - Killed
Old 07-14-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm honestly stunned I'm still alive. I'm debating whether JR is playing stupid or not, not quite sure. Maybe he is the way to go? I'm so ****** now.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not playing stupid IBC is the killer.

Vote IBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Today is the deciding day so let's not be hasty here.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I really thought one of me, you, or IBC was dying last night. This is a tough call honestly. I think I'm least suspicious of JR but that makes me think maybe he is actually the way to go...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

IBC, what did you role PM say?
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - JR

With 4 alive, 3 votes are needed.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 07-14-2012 at 10:33 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bulldogs is the one playing dumb... This is what the 3rd day we have heard the "I am surely dead bit" not to mention his whole CJ, Grizz crap.

Vote: Bulldogs
Old 07-14-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I think Bulldogs is the one playing dumb... This is what the 3rd day we have heard the "I am surely dead bit" not to mention his whole CJ, Grizz crap.

Vote: Bulldogs
Answer my question. I'm not going to rush to a vote. I know I'm good. What did your role PM say?
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - JR
BD (1) - Cain

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Answer my question. I'm not going to rush to a vote. I know I'm good. What did your role PM say?
Are you seriously asking me to cheat? Are you Caddy in disguise?
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This could get interesting, I'm sure all townies probably got the same PM.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post

Are you seriously asking me to cheat? Are you Caddy in disguise?
The description of it. I didn't see that against the rules. Let me check. Still, if you were good you would do it no question.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

It's not against the rules according to what I saw. Why are you dodging? I feel like IBC is buying time to get the description from BB.
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
The description of it. I didn't see that against the rules. Let me check. Still, if you were good you would do it no question.
You are wrong... The last 3 games I have run have banned role reveals and giving out win conditions.

So if you think I would go outside the fun of the game to win you clearly don't know me as a player.
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
This could get interesting, I'm sure all townies probably got the same PM.
Agreed, which is why I asked.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Vote: IBC

I hope I didn't screw this one up guys!
Old 07-14-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quoting a PM or your role is pretty much always banned. It doesn't need to be in the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (2) - JR, BD
BD (1) - Cain

ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Sigh I am going to die because BD wants me to cheat.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Quoting a PM or your role is pretty much always banned. It doesn't need to be in the rules.
Not asking him to quote it. Give me a general idea of what it says. Doesn't even need to be word for word. I'm sure all us townies got the same description.