Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-17-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

/gonzowasascapegoat
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
/gonzowasascapegoat
Play a bad game. Blame Gonzo.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo clearly goofed, but I'd argue he's not even the major reason we lost. There were several townies that played worse game sadly. But ya, he didn't do too well until later on.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Gonzo clearly goofed, but I'd argue he's not even the major reason we lost. There were several townies that played worse game sadly. But ya, he didn't do too well until later on.
meh. He blamed every good person in town but never cleared up that it was only an opinion.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
meh. He blamed every good person in town but never cleared up that it was only an opinion.
I didn't take the editorial completely seriously, and anyone that did only had themselves to blame. Again, we agree that he played a bad game. But at least he was active, laid down his thoughts, and didn't get himself mod-killed.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, Dunit got himself modkilled, after people kept pressing him and telling him he was evil. It was so obvious he wasnt though.

Yes the town as a whole played horrible. But he had the knowledge to help. And he didnt. Which makes it worse.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Its between Gonzo and D tbh and that is from an outside perspective.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yes, Dunit got himself modkilled, after people kept pressing him and telling him he was evil. It was so obvious he wasnt though.

Yes the town as a whole played horrible. But he had the knowledge to help. And he didnt. Which makes it worse.
Because I ******* sat there and hinted repeatedly that I was a protector, and he was too stupid to drop it. Blame him, and his stupidity for getting me killed (or was it because I protected McGee?).

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Because I ******* sat there and hinted repeatedly that I was a protector, and he was too stupid to drop it. Blame him, and his stupidity for getting me killed (or was it because I protected McGee?).
yea Dunit did really bad, but there was no reason to mistrust him. I just think he didnt get the hints. Gonzo kept hurting the town every day.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I'd say it's close between Gonzo, Forenci, D, and maybe Deep.
Old 07-17-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea Dunit did really bad, but there was no reason to mistrust him. I just think he didnt get the hints. Gonzo kept hurting the town every day.
Really? I had info I didn't share? I hurt the town every day? You are clearly blinded by your moronic need to have everyone think you are better than me.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I.claimed Caddy was evil after he was cleared and clearly good. I mean he ended up dying that night but still. What more hint did you need that the articles were not based on info.? I could have spelt it out but instead I wrote elaborate stories. I have no idea why people took what I wrote as info.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Really? I had info I didn't share? I hurt the town every day? You are clearly blinded by your moronic need to have everyone think you are better than me.
I dont need that, there are enough people who know that.

Yes you kept hurting them. The ONE info you had was that the editorial was written by you and therefore based on absolutely nothing. You didnt tell anyone. You told people to lynch me, Caddy (the most important player for the town) and DeepThreat. I mean, hell, your reasoning for killing me and Caddy is to see if the editorial can be trusted. Obviously it couldnt. And you knew that. But you kept spewing names of good people in your editorial and never told people it was based on no info.

So yea. You hurt the town everyday and didnt share that info.

And thats such a ******** copout and you know it. Caddy you blamed on day 1, day2 and basically any day after that.
If you just did it for the hell of it, you shouldve been more trying to discredit the paper. but you didnt. You felt like you were right. You clearly werent and you led the whole town into the loss.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So your solution was for me to get myself mod killed by revealing I wrote it early? It is am editorial. That means opinions. People who have half a brain know this. The mafia just needed to sit back and all vote together foot people who are good and change the coroner report to show them as being evil. It is what they would have done to kill after shane said he was evil. That is what won the mafia the game, not my opinion piece. The fact is I had no info to go and and I did have everything figured out the last two days.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because you subtlety tried to point to the editorial piece as your reason for voting the way you did. You constantly made references to it and that didn't happen just once, but a lot.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So your solution was for me to get myself mod killed by revealing I wrote it early? It is am editorial. That means opinions. People who have half a brain know this. The mafia just needed to sit back and all vote together foot people who are good and change the coroner report to show them as being evil. It is what they would have done to kill after shane said he was evil. That is what won the mafia the game, not my opinion piece. The fact is I had no info to go and and I did have everything figured out the last two days.
No, but you shouldve pointed out to the people who followed it that editorials are usually opinion pieces.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for the record D-Unit being mod-killed didn't hurt you guys too badly because I would have blocked him tracking any mafia. I didn't use my ability a single time the whole game as it was
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
for the record D-Unit being mod-killed didn't hurt you guys too badly because I would have blocked him tracking any mafia. I didn't use my ability a single time the whole game as it was
i thought you could only block stuff targeting shane

Old 07-17-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I could block anything targeting mafia 3 times (3x shield), but there was no point considering the way investigations went. we got investigated twice (1 was tailored Broth, 1 was Shane) and protected 3 times (Shane, McGee, and TH). I wouldn't say my role was useless though because when combined with the paper it gave me a good idea of who had what role
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, it was any Mafia member. That is how Shield has always worked.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Did he got told who targeted who?

Old 07-17-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Did he got told who targeted who?
No, just that an ability was targeting one, not who was using it. That would be dumb.

Old 07-17-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

yea thats what i figured.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Page 71 is awesome. Gonzo sucks. I rule. The end.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote