Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-10-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I havent done the main quest in quite some time but I have been doing a lot of stuff with the Thieves guild. I just became a Nightingale myself and that armor is super badass looking. The guild has been a ton of fun too and I am officially addicted to this game. I generally never really play a game for more than an hour at a time but I played for about 3 hours today and the time just disappeared.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been playing thieves guild too, it is a lot of fun. Though I kept dying on that one quest with the skeevers. It was embarrassing.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just now have fully completed the Thieves Guild, and I think it's my favorite one out of all of them. Everyone loves being a thief, too.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finished the Thieves guild over the weekend I also have to say its my favorite. The Companions/ DB are kinda meh.

The Dark Brotherhood especially seems weak considering what you do in it. It just feels like it has no impact on the world at all.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat Dawnguard as the Dawnguard faction. I liked it a whole bunch!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Got my friend hooked. Skyrim was all he talked about today at work.

It feels good making a difference.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Got my friend hooked. Skyrim was all he talked about today at work.

It feels good making a difference.
You make the world a better place.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I finished the Thieves guild over the weekend I also have to say its my favorite. The Companions/ DB are kinda meh.

The Dark Brotherhood especially seems weak considering what you do in it. It just feels like it has no impact on the world at all.
The Companions are cool for the first 5 minutes after you become a werewolf until you realize its really lame. I do like being able to take them on quests though, then when one of them inevitably walks in front of my sword or arrow in the heat of battle I can just grab a new one.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
SRK85
Rookie

SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SRK85 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Does anyone else have a problem with skyrim for 360 where it takes forever to load just about anything. Anytime I hit B it takes forever to swap items and spells. Same with traveling.

Go Bucs, Josh Freeman is a beast!
SRK85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Install game on hard drive, and delete the extra save files, just overwrite them, keep 3.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took mine off of auto save and it sped up a ton. It was doing the same thing to me before I did that.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am seriously considering just upgrading my video card and getting Skyrim for it. So many cool mods and PS3 doesn't even have the 1.6 update yet.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-18-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I am seriously considering just upgrading my video card and getting Skyrim for it. So many cool mods and PS3 doesn't even have the 1.6 update yet.
I recommend it... I went from the PS3 version to the PC. So much better. Plus I am pretty sure it is on sale for Steam Summer Sale right now.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
I recommend it... I went from the PS3 version to the PC. So much better. Plus I am pretty sure it is on sale for Steam Summer Sale right now.
Which mods do you recommend? Part of the reason I wanted to get it for PS3 was because with Morrowind and Oblivion I got so lost in all the mods I stopped really even playing the game. I don't want to get back into the habit of just dumping a ton of neat-looking mods into the game blindly.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-18-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Most of the mods I have are just retextures or adding craftable Nightingale armor.

Build your own home is pretty sweet. I am probably going to get King of Riverhelm after the main quest but thats about all I have for content mods.
Old 07-18-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Most of the mods I have are just retextures or adding craftable Nightingale armor.

Build your own home is pretty sweet. I am probably going to get King of Riverhelm after the main quest but thats about all I have for content mods.
That mod looks pretty awesome.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
That mod looks pretty awesome.
Yeah I want to get it but I am going to wait until I finally finish the Main Quest for the first time.

I spend so much time doing the "Guilds" and crafting/ enchanting that I never got to the main quest. Especially since I switched consoles.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Main types of mods I am interested in:

- variance in clothes, armor, weapons, animals, faces/bodies, items: Skyrim is very expansive but there's a lot of the same **** everywhere. I hope to find a mod that makes places and things feel more unique.

- tougher dragons: dragons are way too easy to kill. But I don't want to up the difficulty and be in danger of getting my ass kicked by some lame bandit.

- new quests: that King of Riverhelm looks promising

- better menu: the PS3 menu is obnoxious to sort through

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-18-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Skyrim Monster mod has more/tougher dragons but has the unfortunate problem of your companions not recognizing some of the new creatures, so they don't fight eachother. Just a blank stare from your companion as you're getting crushed by a Triceratops.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Main types of mods I am interested in:

- variance in clothes, armor, weapons, animals, faces/bodies, items: Skyrim is very expansive but there's a lot of the same **** everywhere. I hope to find a mod that makes places and things feel more unique.

- tougher dragons: dragons are way too easy to kill. But I don't want to up the difficulty and be in danger of getting my ass kicked by some lame bandit.

- new quests: that King of Riverhelm looks promising

- better menu: the PS3 menu is obnoxious to sort through
Morrowind Glass is a good mod, Deadly Serious Shrouded Armor as well.

SkyUI and Categorized Favorites have become must haves for me . They fix the menus and obviously categorize your favorites which is incredibly helpful.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did some more of the main quest and "beat" Alduin for the first time. Now I have that one dragon trapped in Dragonsreach and have just been trying to become the Guild Master for the Thieves Guild.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

I found a pretty extensive list of "essential" mods here: http://sidequesthero.com/side-quest-...rim-mods-2012/

I just have to figure out how much I would have to spend to get Skyrim to run nicely. I don't want to drop serious cash on a video card if I don't have to.

i done stole dis sig
Old 07-18-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I found a pretty extensive list of "essential" mods here: http://sidequesthero.com/side-quest-...rim-mods-2012/

I just have to figure out how much I would have to spend to get Skyrim to run nicely. I don't want to drop serious cash on a video card if I don't have to.
Well it depends on your PSU I would say.

Also I would say over 50% of those mods are meh or are going to push your GPU. Esspically if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

Elvenwood looks interesting though.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 07-18-2012 at 03:48 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Yeah I would probably focus more on the gameplay changing mods and less on the ones that have massive texture files. My PSU is rock solid but I don't game much, this would exclusively be for Skyrim.

i done stole dis sig