Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-19-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (3) - IBC, Renji, JR
Bulldogs (3) - SP, Vidae, Mrs. Grizz
SuperPacker (3) - ATL, Bulldogs, Rufus
ImBrotherCain (2) - Gonzo, McGee

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm here now, for a bit. Doesn't look like there will be many others chiming in before the deadline.

I'm willing to switch my vote to Gonzo, but why do you believe he is the GF, JR?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Well I'm here now, for a bit. Doesn't look like there will be many others chiming in before the deadline.

I'm willing to switch my vote to Gonzo, but why do you believe he is the GF, JR?
Well, he is acting strangely, even for Gonzo. He is getting very defensive about votes. He claimed townie, but so have about four other people. I'm pretty sure that at least one of the people claiming townie is bad. I think it's him. And he is so sure he'll come back as good, thus the GF. It's a crazy accusation but I'm sticking to my guns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really does look like we're going to have to go to RR, since there is no clear majority anywhere. I'm willing to move to voting for SP, because I am suspicious of him as well, and I don't want to have it come out he was mafia and it looks like I was aligned with him, because I'm not on both accounts. Still suspicious of Bulldogs (I feel it bears repeating) but at the same time I think that it's more important to reach a clear majority than to have the town possibly lose someone who is extremely helpful to RR.

unvote: Bulldogs
Vote: SP
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15 minute warning
Old 07-19-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Four minutes!!!!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-19-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The barrels are loaded. I'm just going to keep fanning it across the group until someone stops squirming.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Unvote Gonzo

Vote SP

Hopefully in two minutes two other people can quickly switch their votes to avoid RR.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Gonzo (2) - IBC, Renji
Bulldogs (2) - SP, Vidae
SuperPacker (5) - ATL, Bulldogs, Rufus, JR, Mrs. Grizz
ImBrotherCain (2) - Gonzo, McGee

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 07-19-2012 at 11:07 AM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

The town clock chimed out twelve times and everyone's shadow was just a small circle around their feet...it was high noon.

Suddenly, everyone remembered BeerBaron loading up his Gatling gun and turned towards him just as he opened fire.

Everyone ducked down to the ground covering their heads as they helplessly **** and pissed themselves out of fear. Once the shooting stopped, everyone looked up at BeerBaron who was laughing maniacally.

Please send all of your night actions to myself AND GRIZZ please.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

After sleeping off their whiskey hangovers and paying their prostitutes for last night's services, the town regrouped for a (hopefully) more productive Day 2.

However, they found themselves two fewer in number. They gathered their guns and went looking.

First, they came upon the body of Dr. Gonzo face down in a horse trough behind the saloon. He had been shot twice at close range before he could even draw his pistol. In the front pocket of his vest was a playing card...an ace of spades with a bullet hole through the center.

After rifling through some papers at the post office, the citizens found that Gonzo was a wanted man with large bounty on his head.

"For misrepresenting himself as a Mexican General, using marked cards, using loaded dice, assaulting a justice of the peace and for theft of sacred objects, Dr. Gonzo is wanted in 5 states. $500 bounty, dead or alive."

The killer chose "dead."

Dr. Gonzo - Townie - Has been Killed.

The search continued for the other missing hombre. Just outside of town, over a small rise, was the body of Bulldogs. It appears that he was shot in the head at range with a rifle. Upon closer inspection, it appears that he had a railroad spike driven through his heart as well.

Bulldogs was also a wanted man back east.

"For four counts of bigamy, kidnapping, promoting prostitution, deserting his wife and children, and horse thievery, Bulldogs is a wanted man in 3 states. $350 bounty, dead or alive."

Bulldogs - Townie - Has been Killed.

With that, Day 2 could begin.

With 10 alive, 6 are needed for majority.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Well, I guess I was wrong about Gonzo. My apologies to the dead man. May he rest in peace.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Well, I guess I was wrong about Gonzo. My apologies to the dead man. May he rest in peace.
And I was wrong about Bulldogs. Whoops.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Also, in the Saturday Night Game, IBC killed Gonzo and then tried to play it off as a frame job. I spotted this strategy and was on him from the beginning. Could the same thing be happening again? Mrs. Grizz went hard after Bulldogs and now he is dead. Could have bee a frame job. Or that could be what she wants us to think.

Vote Mrs. Grizz

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Mrs. Grizz (1) - JR

Old 07-19-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
JR, you pointed me out to the fact that there could be some power roles here. Do you have any theories or ideas?

The only thing I have is that it could be assumed we have a SK and a mafia as evidenced by the BD being killed by gunshot and stabbed with a rail-road tie.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah so I was wrong about Bulldogs. My bad sir.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could be the same with you really
vote jrd

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Updated Vote Count:

Mrs. Grizz (1) - JR
JR (1) - Renji

Old 07-19-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was an obvious frame attempt if I have ever seen one.

A few people come to mind to get the action in ASAP and to try to take me down. CJ, Vidae, Renji, ATL and potentially JR.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
This was an obvious frame attempt if I have ever seen one.

A few people come to mind to get the action in ASAP and to try to take me down. CJ, Vidae, Renji, ATL and potentially JR.
Wait, wut? I don't get this part.

Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh I get it now. No, I have nothing to do with that.

Old 07-19-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
JR, you pointed me out to the fact that there could be some power roles here. Do you have any theories or ideas?

The only thing I have is that it could be assumed we have a SK and a mafia as evidenced by the BD being killed by gunshot and stabbed with a rail-road tie.
I don't have theories or ideas. I know for a fact that there is at least one town-aligned power role.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Wait, wut? I don't get this part.
I was battling two thoughts.

The frame was in an attempt to try and take me down and the people who should be active at this time and would probably do such a thing at this time would be:
CJ, Vidae, ATL, Renji and possibly JR.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Also, in the Saturday Night Game, IBC killed Gonzo and then tried to play it off as a frame job. I spotted this strategy and was on him from the beginning. Could the same thing be happening again? Mrs. Grizz went hard after Bulldogs and now he is dead. Could have bee a frame job. Or that could be what she wants us to think.

I'm pretty sure that this was a frame job of me. I admit I went hard after Bulldogs, but the way that he was playing (especially for a first timer) was extremely suspicious and very defensive. I feel as though going after him was justified. That being said, it's unfortunate that he was indeed a townie, because to me, the way he was going about defending himself didn't make it seem like he was.