Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-19-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
half-heartedly defending Bulldogs yesterday and your hesitance to lynch him. something about the way you played on the first day and the way you tried to stop a Gonzo lynch train. not that killing Gonzo because he's crazy was something I found to be a good idea, but there was just something that stuck out about it to me. then when Gonzo also half-way trusted Bulldogs, it sort of lumped the three of you together in my mind.
I wanted to stop the Gonzo train because I hate the little grudges we have in these games. Yes, Gonzo can rub people the wrong way. Yes, Gonzo ****** up in the DDN game (but so did the town by believing his editorials). But that has no bearing on the Community Game. And lynching Gonzo just because Gonzo is an easy cop-out for a mafia member to use if he comes back as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

jrdrylie (9)- TACKLE, SP, sbh, vidae, Ngata, ATL, Gonzo, FE, njx
Gonzo (2)- Todd, Caddy
ATL (1)- Renji
sbh (1)- CJ
FE (1)- Grizz

With 18 alive, 10 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Since I just read through all of the last day, it seems the two people that defended bulldogs the most were SBH and Gonzo. Gonzo kept saying that he would vote for him when it mattered (never did) and SBH kept softly defending him and then saying things like "Obviously this will look bad if he turns up good."

Just two observations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
My policy is always one of full disclosure, so Grizz, I also defended Bulldogs a little. As you'll see, I never voted for him. I'm good, I just wanted to be honest with my fellow Human Beings.

Also, would a mafia member do this? Grizz left me out when he mentioned people who supported Bulldogs. I immediately came out honestly and said I supported him too. Why? Because when I'm good, I try to be as honest as possible.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 07-19-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Add sbh to the list of people to look into. Him, Tackle, SP, and Ngata fought hardest for my lynch. I came out with information, trying to clear a guy I think is good, and then they are the conductors of the lynch train.
It was actually McGee who first pointed you out as suspicious. So there are five (and counting) of us all on witch hunt for a simple townie, some of us since day one? A townie who supported and didn't vote against the mafia godfather even after he voted and outed himself. A townie who was defended by someone (TH) who openly said that he believed Bulldogs was good and directly asked people to unvote for him. A townie who made a point of being the posterboy for 'no lynch' on day one yet pushed people to vote for Todd because of inactivity. On the same day you were pushing very hard for that 'no lynch', you make a list of seven suspicious names that people should look into after McGee and I had both suspected you were evil. A townie who knew vidae's results were skewed because he knew his GF shouldn't have come up evil in an investigation. A townie who pretended that he was 99% sure how to interpret vidae's results in a desperate attempt to clear himself and prove he was good when no one had said anything about it since day one. Get over yourself.

JRD, don't take this personally and I think it's because you are playing two games at the same time but you got sloppy in this one.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
hooray work stuff. having read through the last several pages, i think lynch jrd gives us the most information. lynching caddy or gonzo is silly.

vote: jrdrylie
Once again, lynching me gives you no more information than you already have. I'm good. Use that information to decide what to think about Vidae and who might be evil rather than sacrificing me to learn the same thing but only after two more good guys die (three if you include me).

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Gonzo

Vote: JR
Old 07-19-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

jrdrylie (10)- TACKLE, SP, sbh, vidae, Ngata, ATL, Gonzo, FE, njx, Todd
Gonzo (1)- Caddy
ATL (1)- Renji
sbh (1)- CJ
FE (1)- Grizz

With 18 alive, 10 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-19-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

With their first lynch landing the godfather, the town was optimistic about its chances of nabbing another evildoer. Sadly, they would not succeed. The same voice that first cried out that Bulldogs was evil today declared that jrdrylie was as well. The town thought back to all of the things that jr had been saying the days before and decided there was enough to go on. jrdrylie was a laid back student who spent most of his time hanging outside on campus playing hackey sack and coming up with horrible songs, but his heart was good and he was working to bring to justice the killers of the mascot.

jrdrylie [Vaughn (Townie)] has been lynched.

Night three has begun. Please send in your night actions.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-19-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Yesterday the school failed to find another culprit, but they were not deterred. However, upon arrival on campus, yet another body was found strewn at the foot of the Luis Guzman statue. This time, it was study group member *** Ork Wang. *** Ork Wang was a very protective mother, and had taken that same attitude towards the rest of the school during these dark times, but the school will now have to do with out her presence.

*** Ork Wang [Shirley (Protector)] has been killed.

Unlike the previous night however, Greendale would not escape with losing only student to the night. A fellow member of the study group, sbh15, was noticed missing. Deantective Pelton quickly drove to her apartment, but there she lay dead. She had clearly been beaten to death by some sort of long rod or something similar, just like the first night's beating victim. Although she was the AT&T of people, she was still committed to finding those responsible for the mascot's murder. She had decided that with her knowledge of psychology, she was as good a candidate as anyone to follow people she suspected to see if she could catch them in the act, but sadly for the rest of Greendale, there will be no more of that.

sbh15 [Britta (Tracker)] has been killed.

Day Four has begun. With 15 remaining, 8 are required for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-19-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So we lost a Protector and a Tracker. Awesome.

btw thanks for protecting me Renji. I appreciate it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awful night. Who did you look into last night vid?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vote Gonzo

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was motivated again and I looked into Gonzo and Todd. Both came back evil. My investigations cannot be trusted at this point. Sorry guys.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ain't that a kick in the nuts. The high of the wild start nailing the GF just wore off right quick.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to take this time to reveal myself as the motivator. I want to let this be known now because I know people won't believe me if I were to reveal my role later on as you would all just assume I made that up. I will just say it now and will let Vidae confirm it after the fact. I was a 2x motivator, I didn't use one night one because I wasn't sure who to trust so I used it the past two nights on Vidae. Lynching me won't bring us any closer to taking out the mafia or the SK. I am just a powerless townie now, so if you are unsure of who to lynch and don't want to risk taking out a townie with a power I wouldn't be the worse mistake in the world, just another minor setback.
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, I just want to apologize for ******* up with jrdrylie. Looking back he was still acting sketchy as hell and made a lot of mistakes in who he was trusting but I feel like a dummy now for leading the charge against him.
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Lynch Gonzo
Old 07-19-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
I would like to take this time to reveal myself as the motivator. I want to let this be known now because I know people won't believe me if I were to reveal my role later on as you would all just assume I made that up. I will just say it now and will let Vidae confirm it after the fact. I was a 2x motivator, I didn't use one night one because I wasn't sure who to trust so I used it the past two nights on Vidae. Lynching me won't bring us any closer to taking out the mafia or the SK. I am just a powerless townie now, so if you are unsure of who to lynch and don't want to risk taking out a townie with a power I wouldn't be the worse mistake in the world, just another minor setback.
Yep. I was motivated the last two nights, not the first. I trust Ngata.

After that though, I don't know who to trust.

Old 07-19-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Vote Count:

Gonzo (2)- Caddy, Todd

With 15 alive, 8 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-19-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzo got lynched with only two votes, SUCCESS!

But in all seriousness, just going off the vote count from yesterday, Gonzo, FE, and NJX jump out to me as suspicious. I know a lot of people didn't like the way JR was playing but we all pretty much agreed that waiting to see if the gifter would present himself was a good idea right before ATL's vote. Gonzo switched off Caddy which is shocking and FE and NJX both just popped in, voted, and then left.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Snicho
Veteran

Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snicho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, thats gonna hurt. But thats only two of the study group down, leaving at least 5 main characters left. BTW sorry for missing all of yesterday hopefully that wont reflect poorly on my post count :(
Ngata and Vidae are now known as good but what are we meant to do with Vids unreliable results?
Old 07-19-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I'm suspicious of FlyingElvis by the way. Every time I've seen him play, he tends to post a lot more. I don't recall ever seeing him play as mafia but he seems to have some of the tendencies of a first-time mafioso in that he's posting less often than usual, casually throws small accusations, votes, and then disappears again.
Understandable. Work blew up on me the last two days. Power outages on Wednesday and today I had client files coming in for 6 months worth of crap b/c they're fairly incompetent.

This morning I was doing the same stuff I always try to do by pulling together some notes from each day. I'd like to be more active, tbh. But even now it's looking like another 11-3 late night mess and I'm ready for bed after the last few days of madness.

Turns out I'm, like, CJ old.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Grizz, come out come out wherever you are.

What if Grizz is the SK again? I will not let you win as a third party on my watch!

Old 07-19-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Just a note about the clock, because I respect the awesomeness that will be The Dark Knight Rises(even though I won't see it until the weekend), the clock will not begin until 11AM EST tomorrow.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-19-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Grizz obviously has a role.

But first it's time for Gonzo to reveal himself!