Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okay. go kill a townie

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I don't like the fact that ATL is telling us to "Prepare to Die" last page. If that isn't evil, well I don't know what is.

That was actually intended for McGee. I was too lazy to quote. My vote stands. One of Mrs. Grizz or CJ...Godfather.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
That was actually intended for McGee. I was too lazy to quote. My vote stands. One of Mrs. Grizz or CJ...Godfather.
ATL: ******* role reveal. Seriously. You pull this **** and demand everyone reveal, then when we ask you to do the same, you're mysteriously silent. Seems telling.

Personally, I think the mafia is you and vidae, with you being the GF.

I'm not the GF; I'm not even in the mafia. You want to know what I am? I'm a townie with a role that's now going to get herself killed tonight since you seem stuck on the idea that I'm the GF. I'm an investigator, and here's what I know. I investigated Bulldogs the first night, because I was suspicious of him (as you can tell from the posts earlier). He came back good, but before I could say anything, he was dead the next day. The second night, I investigated Vidae and he came back evil, hence why I jumped on the 'let's go after vidae' train again (as it was jumped on initially the first day). I didn't want to say anything before now, because I knew that once I revealed what I knew, that I'd end up getting killed, which for my first game, was not something that I wanted to do. But this game is moving so ******* slow, and people are threatening to lynch yet another townie, that I felt it had to be done.

sig by bonekrusher

Last edited by Mrs. Grizz : 07-20-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unlynch
lynch vidae

Old 07-20-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (3) - McGee, vidae, CJ
vidae (3) - Mrs. Grizz, Renji, Cain
Mrs. Grizz (1) - ATL

With 8 alive, 5 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-20-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
ATL: ******* role reveal. Seriously. You pull this **** and demand everyone reveal, then when we ask you to do the same, you're mysteriously silent. Seems telling.

Personally, I think the mafia is you and vidae, with you being the GF.

I'm not the GF; I'm not even in the mafia. You want to know what I am? I'm a townie with a role that's now going to get herself killed tonight since you seem stuck on the idea that I'm the GF. I'm an investigator, and here's what I know. I investigated Bulldogs the first night, because I was suspicious of him (as you can tell from the posts earlier). He came back good, but before I could say anything, he was dead the next day. The second night, I investigated Vidae and he came back evil, hence why I jumped on the 'let's go after vidae' train again (as it was jumped on initially the first day). I didn't want to say anything before now, because I knew that once I revealed what I knew, that I'd end up getting killed, which for my first game, was not something that I wanted to do. But this game is moving so ******* slow, and people are threatening to lynch yet another townie, that I felt it had to be done.
I like you... Where ever you are Grizz. Good job!

Unvote: Renji
Vote: Vidae
Old 07-20-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's what I'm talking about Mrs Grizz.

unvote: Mrs. Grizz
vote: vidae
Old 07-20-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (3) - McGee, vidae, CJ
vidae (4) - Mrs. Grizz, Renji, Cain, ATL

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 09:22 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Vidae. FALL ON YOUR SWORD SIR.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unvote: Renji
Vote: videa

Again, if I am wrong I am sorry.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Final Vote Count:

Renji (2) - McGee, vidae
vidae (5) - Mrs. Grizz, Renji, Cain, ATL, CJ

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town gathered for the day, suspicions were cast all around but finally one member came forward, Vidae is evil, I have proof! The town surrounds vidae and he's taken into custody. As they search him, they find the ace of spades in his sock. Vidae must have been the one leaving aces on his victims. As they continue to search him, they find a list of names with multiple people already crossed out. The town takes him into the square, strings him up to the noose, and hangs him on the spot.

Vidae - "Ace" the Bounty Hunter (Serial Killer) has been lynched.

Send your night actions to both me and BeerBaron.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-20-2012 at 10:04 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town awakens for the next day, they are once again greeted with a dead body. This time, they find ATL's body out on his ranch. It appears he was taken down by a long-range rifle, but the killing blow was a railroad spike straight through his heart.

ATL was a wanted man up north.

"For derailing a train with intent of robbing its passengers, highway robbery, extortion, theft of sacred objects, and hiring himself out as guide on a wagon train and, after receiving his payment in advance, deserting the wagon train in the hunting grounds of the Sioux Indians, ATL is a wanted man in 5 states. $600 bounty, dead or alive."

ATLDirtyBirds - Townie - Has been killed.

With 6 alive, 4 are needed for majority

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright CJ or Renji is basically what it comes down to.

Vote: CJ
Old 07-20-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

You know what... scratch that lets see what Mrs. Grizz has to say

Unvote: CJ
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha! Vidae isn't cool enough to be named Spike.

I'll get my revenge for whoever deprived me of my showdown. I knew him to be a good man, and I can't say that about most people remaining.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You know what... scratch that lets see what Mrs. Grizz has to say
I actually looked into ATL, because as I said in my previous post, I thought that he and vidae were evil. Well, I was right about Vidae, but when I looked into ATL last night (especially considering I expected to get killed and not him) I saw that he was good, just a plain vanilla townie.

Honestly, I'm most suspicious of McGee, based on the way that he voted, as well as Rufus, considering Rufus never voted, and honestly, it looks as though he's stayed out of a lot of the votes in the past. Is it just me, or is that shady?

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Okay... this is what I was afraid of. 2 of the 3 people Mrs. Grizz has looked into have been killed that night. 75% confidence, 25% plan.

No one else has claimed investigator and something tells me there is one so I guess she gets the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I think Rufus gets a pass due to the prompt opening of the game... I think it comes down to CJ, Renji and McGee in that order.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Okay... this is what I was afraid of. 2 of the 3 people Mrs. Grizz has looked into have been killed that night. 75% confidence, 25% plan.

No one else has claimed investigator and something tells me there is one so I guess she gets the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

I think Rufus gets a pass due to the prompt opening of the game... I think it comes down to CJ, Renji and McGee in that order.
Well, to the benefit of the doubt, thanks, but the reason that I investigated them on those nights was b/c I was most suspicious of them, and really, if you look back at my posts, you'll see that. I can't help that the serial killer and mafia took everyone out that I went after. Personally, looking back, it looks as though Vidae was trying to frame me for ****.

As to Rufus, where does he live? Is that why he gets a pass? Because I don't think he's voted at all in at least the last two, possibly 3, and he's been fairly inactive. I've been told by multiple people that laying low and inactivity and not posting is frowned upon, because it makes you look suspicious, hence why Rufus is still on my short list. But I think actually it might be more McGee, because my gut is saying CJ is good. Then again, I've been wrong before, so who knows.

What does everyone else think?

sig by bonekrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

still think cain is sketchy
vote ibc

Old 07-20-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Well, to the benefit of the doubt, thanks, but the reason that I investigated them on those nights was b/c I was most suspicious of them, and really, if you look back at my posts, you'll see that. I can't help that the serial killer and mafia took everyone out that I went after. Personally, looking back, it looks as though Vidae was trying to frame me for ****.

As to Rufus, where does he live? Is that why he gets a pass? Because I don't think he's voted at all in at least the last two, possibly 3, and he's been fairly inactive. I've been told by multiple people that laying low and inactivity and not posting is frowned upon, because it makes you look suspicious, hence why Rufus is still on my short list. But I think actually it might be more McGee, because my gut is saying CJ is good. Then again, I've been wrong before, so who knows.

What does everyone else think?
Idk where Rufus lives... but I know he has some weird work schedule where he takes is lunches at 7pm EST and cannot post while at work so I kinda give him a pass.

Renji being suspicious of me is pretty irking right now too.

Please give me a damn reason.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am sticking with my initial thoughts

Vote: CJ
Old 07-20-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Renji or Cain, for me. Either works.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has Rufus been looked into? Mrs. Grizz brings up a good point about his voting or lack there of.
My gut and logic say that Cain is good, so I won't vote for him.
Mrs. G has revealed her role, so I wont vote for her.
I swear to you I am good.
For me that leaves Rufus, McGee, and Renji with McGee and Renji being tied for last.

Vote: Rufus

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry all, haven't been intentionally being inactive, yes my work schedule has been brutal this week. Truth be told, I probably shouldn't have joined this, that's the reason I wasn't in the Community game. Today I was working an early 5 hour shift and then I had to run some errands afterwards. But I'm here now for the rest of the day, or a good portion of it.

I should have voted last night, but I hate when we get down to the final people and I am unsure of everyone, so I tend not to pull the trigger so fast, plus I was exhausted, had to get to bed too. I probably would have been the hammer for Renji, but looks like you guys got it right with vidae, nice job.

Oh and I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, Mrs. Grizz.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote