Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Which could explain only one night death on night 2.
I hate this... either you are a devious bastard or your suspicion is correct. I wouldn't be so torn if I hadn't had this idea myself this morning.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Read back through the damn posts. I was suspicious of these people BEFORE they were dead. Jesus, I'll go through the ******* thread and quote every ******* post I made where I said something about people before they died. Read the damn thread people.
We were all suspicious of them before they were dead, that's why we lynched them.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Protected? Doubt it. Bullet proof is highly likely as most SK's are.
Right. I would guess all killers in this game are. No reason to kill without a bounty, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz View Post
Read back through the damn posts. I was suspicious of these people BEFORE they were dead. Jesus, I'll go through the ******* thread and quote every ******* post I made where I said something about people before they died. Read the damn thread people.
Classic mafia vidae.

vote: Mrs. Grizz
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
CJ (1) - Cain
Mrs. Grizz (2) - CJ, McGee

With 6 alive, 4 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I hate this... either you are a devious bastard or your suspicion is correct. I wouldn't be so torn if I hadn't had this idea myself this morning.
I can do no more at present than to lay out what I already have.
It's your call. I think she is the GF right now as much as I think you are good.
I can only tell you I have been 100% honest in this game and I think I have the big one here.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright...

Unvote: CJ
Vote: Mrs. Grizz
Old 07-20-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Mrs. Grizz
Rookie

Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mrs. Grizz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We were all suspicious of them before they were dead, that's why we lynched them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Right. I would guess all killers in this game are. No reason to kill without a bounty, right?

Classic mafia vidae.
I'm just confused as to how it's suspicious of me to suspect them and them be dead, yet everyone else was suspicious and it's cool.

I'm sorry I didn't know that that was classic Mafia Vidae.

sig by bonekrusher
Mrs. Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
CJ (1) - Cain
Mrs. Grizz (3) - CJ, McGee, Cain

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I can do no more at present than to lay out what I already have.
It's your call. I think she is the GF right now as much as I think you are good.
I can only tell you I have been 100% honest in this game and I think I have the big one here.
I think you are right... Its just tough. Being allied with you in the infection game gave me a look at how your mind works and it can be quite terrifying.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to be the hammer, but I hope you're right CJ.

vote: Mrs Grizz
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Final Vote Count:

Cain (1) - Renji
CJ (1) - Cain
Mrs. Grizz (4) - CJ, McGee, Cain, Rufus

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town gathers for the next day, they all look at each other trying to determine who the amongst them still has it out for the town of Draftstone. As they begin to examine the previous days events, they begin to find some inconsistencies with Mrs. Grizz's story and decide that, just because she's a woman, doesn't make her immune from punishment. The town surrounds and restrains her. A brief search discovers a wanted poster:

"For cattle rustling, unlawfully drawing salary and living allowances from the Union Army, kidnapping, and raping a virgin of the white race, Mrs. Grizz is wanted in 10 states. $1000 bounty. Dead or Alive."

Her turn to find her way to the hangman's noose.

Mrs. Grizz - US Marshall (Protector) - has been lynched.

Send in your night actions!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

The town awakens the next morning and realizes the ImBrotherCain hasn't joined them in the saloon for the days gathers. They set out looking for him and find him just out back. Looks like he got drunk as a skunk last night, perhaps a guilty conscience? Inspection of the body again shows he was shot from a distance with a rifle and, finally, had a spike driven through his heart. They also found the following wanted poster:

"For using marked cards and loaded dice, inciting prostitution, 12 counts of extortion, and 5 counts of illegally picking up other people's post, ImBrotherCain was wanted in 3 states. $275 bounty. Dead or Alive."

Imbrothercain - Townie has been killed.

With 4 alive, 3 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you. Damn you all.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I understand why everyone here will vote for me, but I won't make it easy for the GF - I'm not falling on my sword.
I assure you I will come back as a townie. I am as lost now, if not more so than I was before I pressed for Mrs. G's lynching.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand why everyone here will vote for me, but I won't make it easy for the GF - I'm not falling on my sword.
I assure you I will come back as a townie. I am as lost now, if not more so than I was before I pressed for Mrs. G's lynching.
I'm not going to jump on you CJ, everything laid out seemed legit. Just bad luck, really unfortunate. Maybe its a big mistake, but I still trust you.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

In retrospect, I wonder why she said she was an investigator if she was a protector? Why didn't she just completely reveal if she knew she was about to be lynched?

Old 07-20-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

This doesn't end well for me. My dream is the mods let me duel with whoever is left tomorrow. I'm still fine with voting Renji. He's probably Christoph Waltz.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
In retrospect, I wonder why she said she was an investigator if she was a protector? Why didn't she just completely reveal if she knew she was about to be lynched?
The only thing I could thing of, is that maybe she believed that we wouldn't believe here, because JR was also a protector.
Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
This doesn't end well for me. My dream is the mods let me duel with whoever is left tomorrow. I'm still fine with voting Renji. He's probably Christoph Waltz.
I feel the same. Either I get this one right or I am dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
The only thing I could thing of, is that maybe she believed that we wouldn't believe here, because JR was also a protector.
Could it be a typo on Grizz' part?

Old 07-20-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

CJ may have developed his bulletproof theory from firsthand experience. But at least he's around, and I'll tip my hat to him before he shoots it off of me.

Vote: Renji
Old 07-20-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Not a typo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (1) - McGee

With 4 alive, 3 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

How sure are you on your vote, SM?

Old 07-20-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

As sure as I would be if I was voting for anybody else.