Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-20-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna die some day, might as well go down shootin'.

vote: Renji

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Updated Vote Count:

Renji (2) - McGee, CJ

With 4 alive, 3 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote: Renji

Game....blouses.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

Renji (3) - McGee, CJ, Rufus

With 4 alive, 3 are needed for majority.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As the town gathers for this final, fateful day, there is suspicion lying all around but nobody seems to have any concrete thoughts. One man jumps at Renji, for an Asian in these parts makes no sense whatsoever. The other two quickly join in and before Renji can even say a word, he's led to the hangman's noose.

"For murder, impersonating a Mexican general, selling stolen good, and crimes against places of high authority include burning down the courthouse and sheriff’s office in Sonora, Renji was a wanted man in 3 states. $200 bounty. Dead or Alive."

Renji - Townie has been lynched.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

As McGee awakens the next morning, he finds his way to the saloon and finds he's the only one there. He sets out looking for CJ and Rufus, coming across CJ's dead body in front of the post office with a letter in hand. It looks like he was trying to send for help. Further inspection shows he was shot with a rifle and had a railroad spike driven through his chest. The following wanted poster was found on his body:

"For arson in a state prison, deserting his wife and children, perjury, robbery, and 17 counts of murder, CJ is a wanted man in every state. $2000 bounty. Dead or Alive."

CJSchneider - Townie has been killed.

McGee knew this meant that his best friend and ally, RufusMcDaniel, has been playing him this whole time. McGee sets out to find him and it doesn't take long. McGee turns the corner and there stands Rufus in the middle of the road, waiting for him. "Howdy pardnuh," Rufus says, keeping his hand at the ready. McGee approaches and they agree to do this honorably. They stand back to back and walk fifteen paces in each direction, turn, draw and....BANG! Both of them got their shots off but as the dust settles, there's no denying, the more experience Rufus had gotten the best of his friend, piercing him in the chest but not fatally wounding him. Rufus approaches McGee and smiles, "So long my friend." With that, Rufus pulls the railroad spike he's had concealed in his sock, concealed, and drives it through McGee's heart, finishing him.

"For selling stolen goods, three counts of kidnapping, horse thievery, and assaulting a Justice of the Peace, McGee was wanted in one state. $150 bounty. Dead or alive."

SuperMcGee - Townie has been killed.

RufusMcDaniel - "Spike" (Bounty Hunter) WINS!!!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Grizzlegom : 07-20-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Roles:

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well played Rufus.

I had a plan to out you had I lived one more day. Argh, but instead I get voted for before I have a chance to defend myself. :(

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Let's just stick together on this one. And if you end up being evil, I will stab you in the heart.
Well...****!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well played Rufus.

I had a plan to out you had I lived one more day. Argh, but instead I get voted for before I have a chance to defend myself. :(
I was contemplating some kind of watcher type role to out you, but the dominos fell my way.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I was contemplating some kind of watcher type role to out you, but the dominos fell my way.
I was going to claim Deputy, and that I was promoted after the Sheriff was killed. I was going to say I had 3 1x shot abilities and that I saw you killing whoever it was that you targeted that night.

I thought ahead! DAMNIT!

Old 07-20-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game.
I say, I was a bad man - $2000 bounty!
I knew as soon as I cast my vote and Renji didn't complain it was a bad move.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

And you said you weren't crafty!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Mrs. Grizz not coming forth as a protector really screwed the town.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

My thoughts:

Great game by Rufus, I don't recall people being suspicious of him all game. When the roles were assigned, I predicted your victory to BB and I was happy to be proven right.

Overall, I thought it was a cool setup. Each bounty hunter had five targets to take out. If one of the bounty hunters had killed all their targets before the other, the final task was going to be to get the other bounty hunter killed and they would have won. Since vidae died before taking out all his targets, Rufus then became a standard serial killer.

I thought the woman played well overall for her first game. She wasn't shy nor did she back down and although she whiffed early, she nailed vidae and just made up **** as she went. Prior to that, I thought vidae was going to win as he was way up on Rufus in terms of targets killed.

Overall I hope this was a fun mini-game for you guys!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Classic evil Vidae :)
Old 07-20-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Mrs. Grizz not coming forth as a protector really screwed the town.
She didn't think you guys would believe her (in all honesty, would you have? haha). She was actually going to try to come forth with it in a post when she got 3 votes but Rufus hammered her before she could finish it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-20-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are fools. i told you i was a townie

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
You guys are fools. i told you i was a townie
You are far from the only person who claimed townie and was lynched sir.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No one nailed me.. everyone kept accusing me of being Mafia!

As soon as I died I knew Rufus would win. No one would expect two serial killers in a game. After I died it was over.

And it just goes to show you that laying low and not posting much can be a benefit.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

She played a good game, her investigations claim just matched up so well with my killings, so it helped. I just sat back and waited for votes to fall for me.

I should have finished Renji off last night, but whatever. I honestly wasn't around for Vidae's lynching so thought that might come back to bite me.

Also, I let vidae have a bit of a lead to think he would win.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No matter what I do I'm suspicious to people in every game. There is no way I'll ever win one as a SK.

Old 07-20-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, i mean there was nothing really to go on so meh. In small games, i always feel its benefitial if the inspector comes out very early.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
No matter what I do I'm suspicious to people in every game. There is no way I'll ever win one as a SK.
You and me both. It sucks.

Quote:
yea, i mean there was nothing really to go on so meh. In small games, i always feel its benefitial if the inspector comes out very early.
Agreed.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Agreed.
There wasn't one.

sig by BoneKrusher