Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-21-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count:

FlyingElvis (3)- ATL, ngata, Mcgee

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good to me but should we wait for Elvis?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh screw it

Vote Elvis

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Final Vote Count:

FlyingElvis (4)- ATL, ngata, Mcgee, broth

With 7 alive, 4 are needed for a majority.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-21-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Assembling seven days after the Human Being was first found murdered, the school thought they were finally ready to rid themselves of his murderers once and for all. Throughout those previous days, the school had worked together, different students stepping up on different days to bring down those responsible. And that teamwork paid off. McGee had brought up crucial evidence against njx the serial killer two days ago, and he came through for the school again. He knew he should expect to find something on FlyingElvis, so when he found nothing of worth, he knew something had to be amiss. FlyingElvis had been thought dead by the entire school, but as it turns out, that was all a charade. Dean Spreck had sought him out knowing of his rivalry with the study group, and with no one looking for him, FlyingElvis was the perfect candidate to thwart incoming actions against he mafia. He was the last culprit alive, and when he hung from his noose, Greendale rejoiced.

FlyingElvis [Starburns (3x Shield turned Godfather)]
has been lynched.

GREENDALE WINS!

Sig by Matthew Jones

Last edited by Cigaro : 07-21-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Night Actions:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...WMElEM2pha Wc

Role PMs:

General Thoughts:

MVP: vidae

Luck played a big part in vidaeís success. He happened to have the one role that would get any sort of bad results from investigating the godfather, and he investigated the godfather the very first night. He was then gifted the Sun Chamber, which was a 50/50 challenge. Either he or his opponent could have died (unless he challenged Troy, who would always win), but he won the coin flip. Saying that, it wasnít just luck, or at least I canít say it is. Vidae did choose to investigate Bulldogs based on something, and Bulldogs was evil. Vidae did choose to challenge to challenge SuperPacker based on something, and SuperPacker was evil. But regardless of how much you think luck played a part, the fact is vidae had the worst town-aligned role, a role purposely designed to screw over the town, and he still managed to bring down two mafia members.

LVP: No one

No one really played an especially bad game, so it is hard for me to anoint someone as the least valuable player. Saying that, there were some questionable plays made. Gonzo was kind of obviously evil. Vidae reporting back Bulldogs being evil certainly would have been a curveball for him, but Gonzo seemed to be pretty indecisive on how to handle it. He was hopping back and forth between saying Bulldogs was clearly evil and he wanted to vote for him, and then saying he wasnít sure if vidaeís results could be relied upon. I know Gonzo said he would play more subdued, but it was pretty obvious that a good Gonzo would have reacted differently in that situation. JRís decision to out Renji was pretty bonehead IMO. I know his intent was to clear Renji, but all it did was prove that Renji had a role and paint a target on his back.

General Thoughts:

Vidae getting back an evil result from investigating a godfather is a point I imagine will be debated about. I really didnít expect that situation and wasnít prepared for it. Some say the godfather should always come up good, which I understand the reasoning for. But ultimately, I disagree. Giving vidae a good result completely changes his role. It also would have made vidae basically a godfather finder. Also, the circumstances were extremely rare, it is not like this was something that certainly would have happened. There is a 1/22 chance vidae could have drawn the one role that would gotten an evil result from investigating the godfather. There is a 1/22 chance that vidae actually investigates the godfather. Yet it happened. Not only did it happen, it happened night one. If vidae investigates Bulldogs the next night or the night after, no one is really going to take his result for meaning anything. There is also the simple fact that vidae actually defended his results. Anyone familiar with the show knows Pierce is in no way reliable when it comes to his opinions of others, yet vidae still decided to go ahead with it. The fact is, this situation was an extremely rare one. I know some will inevitably disagree, but ultimately I think I made the right choice giving vidae that evil result given his role.

I overall thought this was the best performance by a town in any game I have played or modded. Only one townie was ever lynched. With the exception of the jrdrylie lynch day(although Renji stepped up in his defense), every day someone knew stepped up and ultimately pressed the lynch for a baddy; vidae against Bulldogs, Caddy against Gonzo, McGee against njx, Grizz against Snicho. The days never lasted long at all, but they were effective.

Speaking about game speed, I was pleased across the board with activity and night action speed. I only ever issued one warning, and that person had a legitimate reason as to his inactivity that day. Also, kudos to fenikz and Todd for notifying me that they wouldnít be around so I could find a replacement, instead of just disappearing on the game. Everyone with a night action did a good job at getting them in within a timely manner, allowing us to be able to avoid the dreaded long as hell nights that can really slow down a game.

I thought game balance was fair, although obviously people can feel free to share their own opinions. The mafia had a pretty decent set of powers, while the town had only one true investigator and a thief. The paranoid investigator was meant to hurt the town a lot more than actually happened. I must give a thanks to BeerBaron, I consulted with him on the game balance.

I did make a brothup that only two people know about. I accidently flipped Caddy and ATLís characters when I sent them their role PM. I told Caddy he was Abed and ATL he was Troy, but it was the reverse. It didnít matter until McGee investigated ATL and I gave him Abedís results. It probably wouldnít have mattered that much, Inspector Spacetime could work for either, but I didnít want to put McGee at any disadvantage because of my mistake, so I quickly PMed the two masons notifying them of the mistake before McGee actually revealed his results. I donít know why I felt I had to make sure I told them the right characters when McGee was about to reveal, but I am glad I checked and caught the mistake.

Njx had a question about why if McGee stole his cane was he still able to kill. McGee was a thief, but not a roleblocking one. He was essentially an indirect character cop.

Overall, I enjoyed modding the game, and would like any and all thoughts. I canít fix anything I donít know is broken! I do think I am interested in eventually running a Community Redux(credit to ngata for the name) game. It wonít be for a while, as a good break would be necessary so the theme doesnít seem stale, plus there are other games already scheduled and I would probably like to consider modding other themes myself first. But it would be more themed than this one, which was pretty standard, in both the player roles, such as Troy and Abed in the Morning playing a role in the game, as well as themed days, such as a paintball and blanket fort days.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-21-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the first time I've made it to the end... Go Team Venture!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to Grizz. Even without his role, this post was spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Gonzo got lynched with only two votes, SUCCESS!

But in all seriousness, just going off the vote count from yesterday, Gonzo, FE, and NJX jump out to me as suspicious. I know a lot of people didn't like the way JR was playing but we all pretty much agreed that waiting to see if the gifter would present himself was a good idea right before ATL's vote. Gonzo switched off Caddy which is shocking and FE and NJX both just popped in, voted, and then left.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it is obvious that Broth was mvp.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If only I had been smart and actually stuck with my initial thoughts. I'll admit, I kinda glossed over the first day and didn't realize how blatantly obvious Gonzo was defending bulldogs. I screwed the pooch defending him and I think had I been in the game from the start and thoroughly read since the first day, I wouldn't have done it. I also think I let my emotions/thoughts cloud my judgment because I have grown to dislike Caddy in these games due to the way he pisses on mods all the time and generally tries to bully people in the game when they have a differing opinion. My defense of Gonzo was as much a defiance of Caddy as it was me actually thinking Gonzo was good. I'm definitely not proud of my performance regarding Gonzo but I hope that my suspicions of other people, and my successful watch helped balance out that colossal failure

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like the tracker role... wish I had used it on some different people. JR was a dud, and I checked vidae out just to make sure he was telling the truth. then CJ was on my case so I followed him the night I died.

after day one, my predicted mafia was actually Gonzo, Todd, FlyingElvis, and JRD. got 2/5 at least
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoops........

Last edited by Ngatachance92 : 07-21-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Ngatachance92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
If only I had been smart and actually stuck with my initial thoughts. I'll admit, I kinda glossed over the first day and didn't realize how blatantly obvious Gonzo was defending bulldogs. I screwed the pooch defending him and I think had I been in the game from the start and thoroughly read since the first day, I wouldn't have done it. I also think I let my emotions/thoughts cloud my judgment because I have grown to dislike Caddy in these games due to the way he pisses on mods all the time and generally tries to bully people in the game when they have a differing opinion. My defense of Gonzo was as much a defiance of Caddy as it was me actually thinking Gonzo was good. I'm definitely not proud of my performance regarding Gonzo but I hope that my suspicions of other people, and my successful watch helped balance out that colossal failure
I don't blame you at all for that reasoning.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not much I could do the way things swung. I did my best Day One to seem weird so I could get investigated at night. Come nighttime, I saw with the Shield that I had been targeted by both an investigator and thief and thought I hit the jackpot. I'm pretty stunned that Vidae was 100% confident in his findings knowing he was Pierce. It was a crappy situation to be put in.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Even if you were asking for it, I still like that I stole from the Godfather and the serial killer on the first two nights.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Vidae's results made sense for the roles. It was immediately obvious he was incompetent/lazy when it happened looking at it from the inside. A similar thing happened w/one of BD's games and, to my 4 mafia game background, it seemed perfectly logical and right. (Can't remember offhand what that particular issue w/BD's game was.)

I don't think Snicho and I had much chance of winning but I will absolutely throw myself under the bus for not using our last ninja kill on Vidae. Snicho wanted to and when I didn't it turned into worst-case scenario when it allowed Grizz to come out with his role, as he was one of the last few people that wasn't above suspicion.

Fun game. The BD fiasco and Gonzo slipping up had us in a huge hole early, I thought.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go me! MVP! \o/

I do want to clear a few things up that people have been curious about:

- The reason I thought it was important for us to lynch JR was I had a suspicion that either I got back all evil results or I only got evil results on MINORITIES. We know Pierce is a huge racist and Bulldogs happened to have a black character. It got me thinking: maybe white characters come back good and black/asian/latino characters come back evil. JR dying proved that was false.

- The Sun Chamber game: BOOSH! I thought SuperPacker was acting weird so I chose him. I really had no idea the person would die, and I was really worried that no matter who I picked would win since Pierce is such a numbnuts about everything. It worked out though.

- I knew my results would be off as Pierce, but I didn't care. I wanted to play this game fast and loose, which is why I revealed myself as an Investigator so early. I was in no way sure that my results for Bulldogs were solid, but I went with it anyway. Why the hell not. I wanted to have some fun as an Investigator for once. I've only been an Investigator one other time and I died semi early in The Wire game.

Overall I think you did a great job for your first game Cigaro. It was light years ahead of my first game modding, and I had a ton of fun.

GO GREENDALE HUMAN BEINGS!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 07-21-2012 at 06:44 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
- The Sun Chamber game: BOOSH! I thought SuperPacker was acting weird so I chose him. I really had no idea the person would die, and I was really worried that no matter who I picked would win since Pierce is such a numbnuts about everything. It worked out though.
I considered ranking the characters based on who I thought would be more likely to win, but there is so little to go on about that it would be way too subjective. So I made it a 50/50 challenge, with the exception of Troy, who would always win no matter what.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-21-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This sucks! I was on season 3 episode 20 and got told about the sun chamber, I didn't know what it was so accepted the challenge instead of challenging. If I had watched two more episodes we would have known that you can die if you lose and we could have shielded it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, will you share with us what the other gifted items would have done, or do you plan to use that in your next game?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See we knew Bulldogs was thieved so I was hoping that would come out and clear him. I did **** up but I did not like our chances at all without BD. I may have ****** up but I will give credit to Todd and Tacks for going at new hard. Caddy gets none for making his first post a vote for me and then vowing to not vote for anyone but me until I died.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

- Norwegian Troll- Roleblock- Immediate effect, everyone knows Norwegian Troll Dolls are truly frightening. Or at least Troy thinks so.
- Pair of sunglasses- Watch- These sunglasses allow your eyes to wander without notice, only at the cost of being that douchebag who wears sunglasses at night.
- The Eleven Herbs & Space Experience- Commute- The study group got locked in here and subsequently towed, and anyone else's experience would be no different.
- Plate of chicken fingers- Motivate- Greendale's chicken fingers are the one redeeming thing about the school's cafeteria. Anyone who eats these will feel especially motivated that night.
- Hawthorne Wipes- Dud- Unless are you planning on a *** night out, there isn't much use for these.
- Sun Chamber- 50/50 Challenge
- Moped- Track

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-21-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I considered ranking the characters based on who I thought would be more likely to win, but there is so little to go on about that it would be way too subjective. So I made it a 50/50 challenge, with the exception of Troy, who would always win no matter what.
This one hit us pretty hard. Shielding would have guaranteed sp would be lynched the next day. We had tailored sp anyway and rolled the dice.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Quote:
so like... why did i not kill SP? he wasn't protected...

The shield blocks kills.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Old 07-21-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so like... why did i not kill SP? he wasn't protected...
Muhahaha! We shielded that ****!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote