Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-22-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

going to get taht day z commander soon and see if it fixes my "wait for host" black screen issue

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to get on if anyone wants to try and find each other... I finally got a shotgun.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get on irc man easier to communicate there
Old 07-22-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im updating my stuff on commander right now hopefully this fixes everything

Old 07-22-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Get on irc man easier to communicate there
Im currently on IRC...
Old 07-22-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
About to get on if anyone wants to try and find each other... I finally got a shotgun.
Aww so cute Cain.

Come and meet me up in the North. I have an amazing tent we can snuggle in!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Aww so cute Cain.

Come and meet me up in the North. I have an amazing tent we can snuggle in!
I'm gunna go Bandit on your ass and steal your tent.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ehh I got ticked and quit when I tried to steal one dudes ATV and all it did was a wheelie or a endo and he killed me... Pretty ******* ***.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm gunna go Bandit on your ass and steal your tent.
I'm already a bandit. Good luck though!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:31 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have VoIP on IRC?

I also feel as though something is incorrect because I got into a server and everythign was just black????

Last edited by StripedWalrus : 07-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
You guys have VoIP on IRC?

I also feel as though something is incorrect because I got into a server and everythign was just black????
You went into a server where it was night time
Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't used the DayZ Commander utility but I use the Six Updater and it keeps me updated - UI in Six is a bit weird and confusing but once you get the hang of it it's easy.

One manual thing I did have to do though was create a desktop icon for the Beta ARMAII executable. Most servers require you to be running the latest ARMAII beta patch.

Also, not strictly thread related but there is a game currently being made called The War Z which is a stand-alone zombie MMO with perma-deaths. Turns out it has been in development for a little while now.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
You went into a server where it was night time
Figured that after I saw that the server had a time of liek 4 am
Old 07-22-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have another 40 min to buy on the sale. Do I need this?

Screw it I bought it anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Last edited by niel89 : 07-22-2012 at 11:57 PM.
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:18 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read a stat from a thread on the official DayZ forums saying they average 13,000 new unique users to DayZ per day. Given that characters are tied to CD Keys, it's safe to assume the vast majority of those are paying customers (for ARMA). DayZ has definitely reached the status as the new Counter Strike and Desert Combat when it comes to a mod propelling a game's success into new heights. It's fitting too - it was about time a mod took PC gaming by storm again.

I do wonder though how it will pan out in the future. ARMA is always going to be a hardcore shooter and I think eventually DayZ will be to the Zombie MMO genre what ARMA itself is to the FPS genre - niche. In other words, if you'd play COD before ARMA, then I think in time there will be other options (like The War Z) and DayZ will somewhat fade away a bit, and become more like all the other ARMA mods.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Let's get a group going tonight find each other and start looking for supplies and and stuff!

Old 07-23-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is the irc info?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

gamesurge something something i forget we used to have a thread for it if you want to look it up

Old 07-23-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am getting out of work early today and should be able to bang out a few hours... I think I have a great base of op in mind.

We need a vent set up for this... Ill see what I can scrounge up.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
What is the irc info?
gamesurge.net/chat

/j #nfldraftcountdown
Old 07-23-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am getting out of work early today and should be able to bang out a few hours... I think I have a great base of op in mind.

We need a vent set up for this... Ill see what I can scrounge up.
Could go with VoIP software like GSC. Its free. Used it before and it was simple enough.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Could go with VoIP software like GSC. Its free. Used it before and it was simple enough.
I went ahead and reloaded up my old GSC server anyone is welcome to use it whenever they want. Its not as good as Vent or Teamspeak but its free and can support up to 200 people.

You can download GSC Here

and the server name is DCDAYZ.

Ip location is 63.209.34.12:8093

You can also search by owner...stripedwalrus
Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I went ahead and reloaded up my old GSC server anyone is welcome to use it whenever they want. Its not as good as Vent or Teamspeak but its free and can support up to 200 people.

You can download GSC Here

and the server name is DCDAYZ.

Ip location is 63.209.34.12:8093

You can also search by owner...stripedwalrus
I cannot even get on the server...
Old 07-23-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Vidae says he has a vent server he can set up

Old 07-23-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Actually scratch that... I have it up