Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-24-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Do you use the absolutely latest version of the Arma II beta patch? Just curious since it seems like almost no servers use it.
I updated yesterday. I think you can use any old servers just nothing above your patch. I believe... thats the case but I could be far from correct.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I updated yesterday. I think you can use any old servers just nothing above your patch. I believe... thats the case but I could be far from correct.
Ah, alrighty. I'm trying to get some of my damn work done so I can play with you guys. I'm not sure if my character is dead or not, haha. Last time I played I was way the hell up north with Caddy.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still hell up North. It's where all the cool kids hang. Cain wouldn't know about it.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Ah, alrighty. I'm trying to get some of my damn work done so I can play with you guys. I'm not sure if my character is dead or not, haha. Last time I played I was way the hell up north with Caddy.
We need to find a constant server, base of operations and then wire fence the **** out of it.

Where we are right now is a pretty good setup and close to Elektro.

I will be on at 5 EST today if anyone wants to join!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We need to find a constant server, base of operations and then wire fence the **** out of it.

Where we are right now is a pretty good setup and close to Elektro.

I will be on at 5 EST today if anyone wants to join!
Haha, Elektro is a bit wild. If you set up there you're almost certain to die at some point. It just depends what you want to do. I think if we could find a bus at some point to carry us all that'd be pretty awesome, haha.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Cain. Staying near Elektro is a terrible idea if you plan on surviving. My current character is pretty old, I have decent equipment and I'm currently in Krasnostav.

I just logged on and saw my guy for the first time in a while!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Its just easy for supplies seeing as I have had a ***** finding them at times. We logged out on top of the Mountain near Elektro.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Its just easy for supplies seeing as I have had a ***** finding them at times. We logged out on top of the Mountain near Elektro.
Oh you are at my sniper mountain probably. But like Forenci said, you hang around Elek and you will definitely die.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Go here... https://chatstep.com/#DCDayZ

Make it easier to chat for a bit
Old 07-24-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be on after 4 or later today making up hours at work.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I hopped on real quick to see if my character is still alive. He is and is near the north east air field, haha.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone going to be on in a few hours? Hopefully be off soon and I've bee watching nothing but Day Z videos here at work and eager to play lol

Old 07-24-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am going to be playing at 5:30ish EST.

I am basically going to do what we did last night. Find a low pop server ransack Elektro and then run far far away from there.

I need a hatchet and preferably another water bottle or two and I never have to go back to another city again if I dont want to.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

I have class at 7 p.m. and some work to do so I might try and hop on for a few but we shall see.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

If anyone is playing tonight, let me know.

Old 07-24-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

donate to the fenikz fund :)

I'll even find a mic so you can hear me giggle like a school girl

warning I will die a lot

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

come on people 1 dollar a person!

Also I died last night on a server while waiting for TitansCJ well I killed him first not knowing if it was him or not because there was 2 people.

Lost all of my stuff :C

Old 07-25-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I died last night too... I tried logging into the server we were on the other night.

It was night and only 3 people were on so I tried to loot Elektro while I could. Bad idea. I got some stuff only to be killed by a zombie. Thank god I found my body, got all my stuff and got the hell out of dodge.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
come on people 1 dollar a person!

Also I died last night on a server while waiting for TitansCJ well I killed him first not knowing if it was him or not because there was 2 people.

Lost all of my stuff :C
We can get it back ;-)
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my new mouse yesterday...Razer Naga...so now I can use a scroll wheel which will make things easier for me.

I wont be on tonight but def on tomorrow.

You guys want to get together late Friday night or saturday?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I got my new mouse yesterday...Razer Naga...so now I can use a scroll wheel which will make things easier for me.

I wont be on tonight but def on tomorrow.

You guys want to get together late Friday night or saturday?
I've been so ******* busy that I haven't even been able to log on. I should be ready to go on Friday though. I SHOULD be able to play tomorrow and if I can I'll be on all god damn day. :D

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I cant this weekend :-( GRRR stupid wedding!

Tomorrow I am clear though so lets get **** rolling!
Old 07-25-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I can get on tomorrow Cain we will wreck some kids.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
If I can get on tomorrow Cain we will wreck some kids.
This is unacceptable! You will be on and we will get you gear... and we will wreck some kids!
Old 07-25-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

get on tonight!!!