Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 07-26-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
So first practice is tomorrow, right? I'm not that involved in the twitter-universe but I do read some of the practice reports. Still, keep us all updated, fellas!
You know it. I basically just read MG's reports since they are by far the best. Any other info I usually get off BBI.

Has anyone bought a new Nike jersey? If so how are they?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Garafolo has the best reports. I don't even waste my time with anyone else anymore. I'll occasionally read BBI too and see if they have a different perspective than MG, but MG is great at breaking down practice.

I don't read Vachianno's anymore. Not enough detail, and he tries to fill those empty spaces with jokes.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Ralph went down the gutter. Ohm from ESPN does a good job as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been reading Ohm lately too. I'll probably check him out this year and see if he offers any different insight than MG.

I'm very interested to see how the OL battles play out. My early prediction is Beatty's back won't hold up, and we'll move Diehl back to LT and have Brewer compete with Locklear for the RT position.

I want Petrus to start, but it sounds like Boothe is firmly entrenched at LG.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

If Petrus has improved his pass blocking then I really hope he gives Boothe a run for his money this preseason.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try to follow Vacchiano and the others as much as I can when I have extra time available. But if I'm going in to read about the Giants, my first page is nj.com.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5QK...ature=youtu.be

Eli's rookie year highlights. Interesting to see his throwing motion tweaked.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I've been reading Ohm lately too. I'll probably check him out this year and see if he offers any different insight than MG.

I'm very interested to see how the OL battles play out. My early prediction is Beatty's back won't hold up, and we'll move Diehl back to LT and have Brewer compete with Locklear for the RT position.

I want Petrus to start, but it sounds like Boothe is firmly entrenched at LG.
Is that just your Beatty skepticism talking or have there been reports about his back being a problem?

EDIT: Don't mean this as dickishly as it comes off.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZkKI...ature=youtu.be

2005 season
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Nicks, Canty, Beckum and Sintim starts on the PUP-list. A bit surprised about Canty, thought he said he would be ready? But he should just stay on the sidelines until he's completely ready. So we don't risk anything worse happening, and so the likes of Austin,Kuhn and other young guys can get reps.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rooting so damn hard for Kuhn to make it.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm rooting so damn hard for Kuhn to make it.
Me too! We need more Europeans on the team, and in the NFL in general! Maybe it would help generate more interest for the sport over here!

Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I have a hard time seeing Kuhn make it. Practice squad for this year I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-26-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Me too! We need more Europeans on the team, and in the NFL in general! Maybe it would help generate more interest for the sport over here!
That's not happening. But he's a fellow german, so I'm going to root for him even though I know he'll probably never get off of the Practice Squad.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 09:02 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I have a hard time seeing Kuhn make it. Practice squad for this year I think.
Yeah, I think that's his ceiling this year as well. But damn, it would be nice to have an European superstar in the NFL. I'm hoping that Bjoern Werner(?) from FSU can become a good player. He looks and sounds like a talented guy.

Quote:
Old 07-26-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Never heard of him but I'll keep an eye this year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hey Norwegian,

To answer your question from the other day Tuck, Cruz, and Eli will be doing America's Game for SB XLVI.

I've never seen the one for SB XLII but everyone says they're excellent.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Hey Norwegian,

To answer your question from the other day Tuck, Cruz, and Eli will be doing America's Game for SB XLVI.

It was great. You should definitely check it out. It's worth it.

I'm surprised they're doing Eli again. Usually for multiple SB winners, they don't do the same person twice.

I thought Tuck was a lock to do it, but my guess for the other 2 guys was Rolle and Bradshaw.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't have NFL Network and they haven't released it on DVD. I might have to go to someone's house to watch them.

Also, it just happens practice has begun right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-27-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Hey Norwegian,

Thanks! That's a good trio! Would have liked to see Rolle, but whatever. Can't wait for it to air!

Quote:
Old 07-27-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Yeah, I think that's his ceiling this year as well. But damn, it would be nice to have an European superstar in the NFL. I'm hoping that Bjoern Werner(?) from FSU can become a good player. He looks and sounds like a talented guy.
He's from Berlin to! Now I just need to find out he's from the same part of east Berlin as me and I'll have a favorite prospect for 2013.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-27-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And our first injury of the 2012 season goes to............Terrell Thomas. Hopefully not a big deal but it's a back issue.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-28-2012, 06:11 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
He's from Berlin to! Now I just need to find out he's from the same part of east Berlin as me and I'll have a favorite prospect for 2013.
And he's a defensive end too! He's got Giants written all over him!

Quote:
Old 07-29-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Trattou in a walking boot.

Also, Reese said Bennett was brought in to be a blocking te to help the run game. I figured as much. He said any catches he brings to the table is an added bonus. That was how I looked at that signing as well. Hopefully it works out. I'm still skeptical.

Herzlich is supposedly looking very good out there. Cross your fingers on that one. If this defense can stay healthy and if Herz can become college Herz again, we'll have no weakness on paper. Which is I scary thought.
Old 07-29-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Herz sounds pretty good. Also, sounds like Jernigan has been blowing by people in practice.

...just sayin'.