Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i should be fine, though im in the hospital on monday

Old 07-28-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I honestly forgave him for that, but I've given up on ncst8 since he pretty much quit on the Arena game.
I had some personal stuff going on. By the time I got back to the game, we were 30+ pages in. I had no clue what was going on.

It's whatever though. BB can include me or not, his choice. I don't mind either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-28-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i should be fine, though im in the hospital on monday
I hope you're okay dude.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 07-28-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I hope you're okay dude.
only getting some metal taking out of my leg that i broke two years ago

Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
only getting some metal taking out of my leg that i broke two years ago
Quit being a *****, walk that crap off.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give ncst8 one more shot. After the infamous ruined game and quitting the arena game, this is the final strike as far as I'm concerned.

You playing vidae?
Old 07-28-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno. I'm not going to be around at all Monday. If you're ok with that then I can play I suppose.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Old 07-28-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, you know how day ones go. I don't expect this one to be any different.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Quit being a *****, walk that crap off.
my doctor said to take it out, its not like im doing cause it hurts ass.

im gonna kill you first if i can. you know ill be hitler

Old 07-28-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Well, you know how day ones go. I don't expect this one to be any different.
I've got Snicho, SP, Broth, D, and ncstate in a game... I think I know my plan of attack already.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my doctor said to take it out, its not like im doing cause it hurts ass.

im gonna kill you first if i can. you know ill be hitler
It wouldn't be that different from how I usually die. Somebody let me live past Night One ****.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Duels all around? I think someone could broth up like no one has ever seen before and it'll still take 23 hours and 55 minutes to lynch him.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Duels all around? I think someone could broth up like no one has ever seen before and it'll still take 23 hours and 55 minutes to lynch him.
just put a soft cap on it. whenever it reaches a certain amount of lynches, the day ends the next hour, the guy with the most votes dies.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
just put a soft cap on it. whenever it reaches a certain amount of lynches, the day ends the next hour, the guy with the most votes dies.
This could be pretty effective, especially for Day One.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This could be pretty effective, especially for Day One.
Just watch it have the opposite effect. People will now for sure not cast votes.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Then people just won't vote. I've talked over different ways to speed up day ones with many different people and there just isn't a good way to do it.

It'll probably end with a no lynch...yet again...I've removed that option in a few past games as well but the day still takes forever.

Just a fact we've got to accept I guess. Day one will always be long an excruciating.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The death match to end all death matches. I don't know, ncstate did well when I told him to duel in another game (forget which) and Snicho's been ready to go lately... we might have something.

But yeah, we need to do something. I've almost considered becoming a dirty no lyncher just because of how painful Day 1s are.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

also i really dislike RR. just make it that the person with the most vote dies id say.

and people will vote, i did use something similar before

ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Maybe try out that Night Zero thing you suggested here BB?
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then people just won't vote. I've talked over different ways to speed up day ones with many different people and there just isn't a good way to do it.

It'll probably end with a no lynch...yet again...I've removed that option in a few past games as well but the day still takes forever.

Just a fact we've got to accept I guess. Day one will always be long an excruciating.
I think everyone who refuses to vote should be sent to RR. No no lynch option either.
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
also i really dislike RR. just make it that the person with the most vote dies id say.

and people will vote, i did use something similar before
People used to vote. I forget when it happened but it all changed one game and now nobody wants to take a stand.
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Maybe try out that Night Zero thing you suggested here BB?
idk, it just guarantees one person dying without even doing anything in the game.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I'll never "no lynch" on principle. When you think about the spirit of the game, at it's core, it's a group of people who've come together to avenge some unlawful act. I picture a raving mad crowd like an old west lynch mob.

"No lynch" just goes against that.
Old 07-28-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
People used to vote. I forget when it happened but it all changed one game and now nobody wants to take a stand.
people are afraid to make mistakes. they need to realize that losing a townie isnt the worst thing in the world.

Old 07-28-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What else is day one supposed to be exactly? There is absolutely nothing to go on, yet the town must come together and make a majority decision. The only way to change that is to start off with a night phase, but that means the town is completely aimless with its first night actions and generally at least one, usually two people will be killed without ever having even played.

Basically, day ones have never bothered me. I don't particularly enjoy them, but it is a necessary part of the game.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Closed Thread