Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-28-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dibs on Troy. Who is going to be Abed? CMD?!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where's Hilda?!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I call ABED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Dibs on Troy. Who is going to be Abed? CMD?!
I thought we were Troy and Abed based on our mutual straight edgeness, but whatever. Be that way you ass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First pic of Michael Cera back at the Bluth house!

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need a new series to watch. Thoughts?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
The Shield.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The same answer I give everyone, The Wire.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
The same answer I give everyone, The Wire.
I'm still stuck on Season 1 Episode 2 :/

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Hour, Season 1
Old 07-29-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Six Feet Under, Boston Legal, as Brody mentioned The Shield. Louie, The League, Garth Merengue's Dark Place. These are all amazing shows that I find are not too popular. Some are obviously pretty popular but I don't know what you have watched and these were the first shows I thought of that I gaffe recommended to friends after finding out they hadn't watched them.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I'm still stuck on Season 1 Episode 2 :/
Your loss pal!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-Parks and Rec
-Community
-Louie
-Psych
-Suits
-White Collar
-The Wire
-Veronica Mars
-Arrested Development
-Happy Endings
-Falling Skies

If you've seen all of those then kudos to you sir.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
-Parks and Rec
-Community
-Louie
-Psych
-Suits
-White Collar
-The Wire
-Veronica Mars
-Arrested Development
-Happy Endings
-Falling Skies

If you've seen all of those then kudos to you sir.
What a lame suggestion.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

It is quite an entertaining show, and the second season has been better than the first.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People liked Pysch? I honestly had no idea.

My favorite tv night of the week. Poltical Animals and Breaking Bad are great, Newsroom keeps being good enough for me to watch the next week, and Weeds has gotten so much worse but I feel obligated to finish at this point.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Psych is the best show on USA and one of the best shows on TV.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Psych is the best show on USA and one of the best shows on TV.
Every time I had to sit through an episode I thought it was corny and annoying. Guess I'm missing something.

Edit: I'm a ******. I was thinking of Monk. Don't know how I got them confused. Still only seen a few random episodes of Psych, and definitely didn't think it was anything worth getting into.

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 07-29-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh, and Louie was renewed for a 4th season. Yay.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Every time I had to sit through an episode I thought it was corny and annoying. Guess I'm missing something.
Eh, to each his own. :)

Old 07-29-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Clearly you don't understand how this thread works. This is the part where I say you're wrong for liking something and you tell me I'm wrong for hating your favorite show.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Maybe if you would watch The Shield, this wouldn't be a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Clearly you don't understand how this thread works. This is the part where I say you're wrong for liking something and you tell me I'm wrong for hating your favorite show.
Oh, uh.. god you're stupid! Psych is better than whatever you watch. If you disagree you're just the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Maybe if you would watch The Shield, this wouldn't be a problem.
Maybe I will, but that is a big maybe because you're pressuring me and I DON'T LIKE IT.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My favorite tv night of the week. Poltical Animals and Breaking Bad are great, Newsroom keeps being good enough for me to watch the next week, and Weeds has gotten so much worse but I feel obligated to finish at this point.
What's wrong with Weeds? It got messy after she burned down their suburb and stopped being a comedy, but after some time they've figured out how to do a drama with a lot of comedy in it.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
What's wrong with Weeds? It got messy after she burned down their suburb and stopped being a comedy, but after some time they've figured out how to do a drama with a lot of comedy in it.
Pretty much exactly what you said. I just think it really went downhill ever since the end of the 5th season. Still watchable and has its great moments, but it used to be my favorite thing on tv back when they were in the suburbs. Mexico made it more of the drama like you say, and since then its just not as awesome.

I miss Celia, Haylia, and Conrad. Replacing them with people like Jill and her kids is what I see wrong with Weeds lately. Celia was so awesome.