Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tomlin to Chris Rainey the other day. He's so funny:

Quote:
Well, if sharp needling means love, the coaches apparently still carry those feelings about Rainey. Just the other day, at the start of the first full-contact practice of the season, the horn blew, players began running to their individual stations, and Tomlin shouted, “OK, 22, time to die!”

Of course, that’s the text message Rainey, number 22, had sent to a girlfriend to break up with her in college. It led to criminal charges – and a year’s worth of verbal abuse from Tomlin and the rest of the Steelers.

“I hear it every day, about five times a day,” Rainey said as he smiled and shook his head. “It’s all good. I made a bad mistake in the past but I moved on. It’s funny now. I’m glad I’m here.”