Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 08-02-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
In all the games I've ever played or modded, I think that was the only time I'm aware of where the Framer hit. (I've seen the Tailor hit a few times, but that's quite a bit easier to pull off.)
It was bound to happen, especially when I was the guy pulling the strings muahahahahaha!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I've ever made it to the end. The Harry Potter game was the first one I played and I was literally the last death before Voldemort. I think that's the longest I've lasted.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In all the games I've ever played or modded, I think that was the only time I'm aware of where the Framer hit. (I've seen the Tailor hit a few times, but that's quite a bit easier to pull off.)
I know of two other times but I don't remember the games they were in. I was Mafia both times though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I hope that frame job in the Sesame Street game haunts you for the rest of your days.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah the Sesame Street game. What might have been the first game where every mafia member survived had it not been for some *** ass last second role revealing.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Ah the Sesame Street game. What might have been the first game where every mafia member survived had it not been for some *** ass last second role revealing.
All that role revealing (plus how delicate the whole newspaper thing was) is why we all but banned it in the DDN game. The last two games I've been part of (Friends and this current one) everyone has scaled back on the role reveals a bit. (Maybe because Caddy isn't playing?)

Instead, it was Grizz with his 3rd and most impressive 3rd party performance. I know he's won as town while surviving before....I think all he needs yet is to be part of a mafia victory to achieve the triple crown. (3rd party win, win and survive as town, win and survive as mafia.)
Old 08-02-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha, you guys still think I wouldn't have started killing you guys?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All that role revealing (plus how delicate the whole newspaper thing was) is why we all but banned it in the DDN game. The last two games I've been part of (Friends and this current one) everyone has scaled back on the role reveals a bit. (Maybe because Caddy isn't playing?)

Instead, it was Grizz with his 3rd and most impressive 3rd party performance. I know he's won as town while surviving before....I think all he needs yet is to be part of a mafia victory to achieve the triple crown. (3rd party win, win and survive as town, win and survive as mafia.)
How dare you.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I called all you bastards out in that game. Including Rufus and Killswitch. The Sesame Street game might have been my finest town play.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
How dare you.
I mean it is your style... Also you should play in the Vamp game because 1) You are a good player and 2) because you love me :-).
Old 08-02-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I called all you bastards out in that game. Including Rufus and Killswitch. The Sesame Street game might have been my finest town play.
Rufus and kill were the two I felt most confident being mafia and were the two I would have likely begun targeting at night should I need to kill a mafioso to keep them from taking over haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Rufus and kill were the two I felt most confident being mafia and were the two I would have likely begun targeting at night should I need to kill a mafioso to keep them from taking over haha
I would have continued going hard after them, but it seems like I'm a sybling all the time. I died because of njx in DBZ and because of Fenikz in Sesame Street.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I owned in the Community game.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would have continued going hard after them, but it seems like I'm a sybling all the time. I died because of njx in DBZ and because of Fenikz in Sesame Street.
Yeah well, at least I didn't have herpes!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I owned in the Community game.
Certainly debatable.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Certainly debatable.
Turning into mini Gonzo are we now?
Old 08-02-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
BD has been after Gonzo's "GOAT" () title for a while now...

Haha, this just gave me an idea. Too bad it's so hard to get participation up for games now.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Haha, I'll give him credit for sniffing out some other mafia members I suppose, but I don't see how you could argue Night One wasn't luck.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
BD has been after Gonzo's "GOAT" () title for a while now...

Haha, this just gave me an idea. Too bad it's so hard to get participation up for games now.
Hey now, I haven't started accusing five people a day.... yet.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Hey now, I haven't started accusing five people a day.... yet.
Don't start. That is Gonzo, Renji and Caddy's game.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Don't start. That is Gonzo, Renji and Caddy's game.
Gonzo - Accuse anyone and everyone, then claim he was right later regardless of how it shakes out.

Renji - Whine over the set up.

Caddy - Demand role reveals and bend the rules wherever possible.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Somebody peed in BB's cereal this morning.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gonzo - Accuse anyone and everyone, then claim he was right later regardless of how it shakes out.

Renji - Whine over the set up.

Caddy - Demand role reveals and bend the rules wherever possible.
Let's be real here, I don't accuse everyone. It is pretty clear who I am accusing harder and more seriously than others but I gotta put some pressure on anyone who I cannot clear in my head. It works.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean it is your style... Also you should play in the Vamp game because 1) You are a good player and 2) because you love me :-).
I only plan on playing in games with really good themes. SORRY/NO OFFENCE.

Also I don't demand role reveals you silly people. I demand character reveals, and now they are banned.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well what am i supposed to do if zhe setups suck!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote