Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-02-2012, 03:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Started watching Louie last night on my Netflix! Also, has anyone seen NewsRadio? it was a show in the late 90's, I never heard of it but my friend says it's his all-time favorite show. Is it any good or is my friend on crack?
I was a fan of NewsRadio. I liked the cast a lot and it was a genuinely funny show. Now, favorite all time is cracky if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
You have not commented on this weeks Alphas... Do I need to come over there and watch it with you? Because I will.
I gotta be completely honest with you here: I forgot it was on. I had a really busy Monday and Tuesday and I just forgot. Come over and we shall watch it. You bring the drinks, I'll order some pizzas!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Started watching Louie last night on my Netflix! Also, has anyone seen NewsRadio? it was a show in the late 90's, I never heard of it but my friend says it's his all-time favorite show. Is it any good or is my friend on crack?
a) good choice on Louie
b) NewsRadio is funny

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some AWESOME Gary quotes this week:

"No, that's what he is! A jerkass! It's good.. he fears me now.."

"No you wouldn't kill me. That would be pre-meditated homicide. You'd go to jail. You'd go to jail!"

"Hicks, I broke your sex code!"

"No! I'll kill you first! I get up at 7:42!"

He is awesome.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Some AWESOME Gary quotes this week:

"No, that's what he is! A jerkass! It's good.. he fears me now.."

"No you wouldn't kill me. That would be pre-meditated homicide. You'd go to jail. You'd go to jail!"

"Hicks, I broke your sex code!"

"No! I'll kill you first! I get up at 7:42!"

He is awesome.
"My pudding has calories but I'll never taste them because it was stolen."

Last edited by Splat : 08-02-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:14 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

newsradio is a good show. joe rogan started there! if you guys ever get a chance, listen to joe rogan's podcasts. some very insightful and funny **** that's completely unfiltered. a lot of behind-the-scenes stories from newsradio come up and they're hilarious.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NewsRadio was good. Greatest of all time? Or favorite of all time? Not by a long shot. The cast was stellar but the writing could have been a lot better.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burn Notice:

Do you believe Rebecca? I would like to say No because I like Kristanna Loken.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

How has Burn Notice been this year? I watched the first episode but I was re-watching The Wire and watching Suits/Newsroom/Breaking Bad etc.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burn Notice is okay. I am not a fan of Anson and Fi being in prison is not good. This phrase is over so this show should get better.

I like Rebecca because she has remarkable on field skill. If she is not part of next phrase then I have no idea who is up to challenge Mike Westen.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Phil Hartman FTW.

Last season was pretty sucky, but that was pretty much unavoidable.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Okay, Suits was incredible tonight. The show just keeps getting better and better. Louis was fantastic.. **** the entire episode was fantastic. The only criticism I have is that we didn't see a lot of Rachel. Other than that, A++++++ episode and they're just getting started.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay, Suits was incredible tonight. The show just keeps getting better and better. Louis was fantastic.. **** the entire episode was fantastic. The only criticism I have is that we didn't see a lot of Rachel. Other than that, A++++++ episode and they're just getting started.
That may have been my favorite episode of the show yet. Season 2 has been pretty great.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The scene with Louis and Harvey in the bathroom was awesome. You can't help but love Louis these days. And yeah I agree. Best of the series. Donna in that sundress? UNFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. I would do horrible things to her.

Old 08-03-2012, 02:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I watch way too much television.
Join the club.

About Louie. I'd be fairly happy suggesting it is the best comedy on television at the moment and one of the best shows period.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm watching some of the Childrens Hospital marathon on adult swim and I actually kind of like it. Kind of cheap humor, but still funny. Plus Nick Offerman has a small recurring role, so that alone makes it worth watching.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it. I won't be able to watch White Collar and Suits until Monday.

Suits up this point has been on a new level. It's been excellent and I haven't watched the new one yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 07:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post

Suits up this point has been on a new level. It's been excellent and I haven't watched the new one yet.
I'm watching tonight! Despite my initial irritation with White Collar I have been really into it this season. Peter being stuck in Evidence but still working cases is kind of interesting, better than I expected.

Have you guys checked out the White Collar gag reel on Youtube? If not you should, the actor the plays Peter is nothing at all like his character.

As I think we've discussed before, I completely agree about Suits. It is definitely and easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now. Cant' wait to see the new one!!

Also, my wife and I just started watching Breaking Bad last night. We gave it a shot over 3 years ago but the timing was bad since that was right after my first kid was born. I can see why you guys are so into it. I've even been told the first season is slow but I am already hooked.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm watching tonight! Despite my initial irritation with White Collar I have been really into it this season. Peter being stuck in Evidence but still working cases is kind of interesting, better than I expected.

Have you guys checked out the White Collar gag reel on Youtube? If not you should, the actor the plays Peter is nothing at all like his character.

As I think we've discussed before, I completely agree about Suits. It is definitely and easily one of my favorite shows on TV right now. Cant' wait to see the new one!!

Also, my wife and I just started watching Breaking Bad last night. We gave it a shot over 3 years ago but the timing was bad since that was right after my first kid was born. I can see why you guys are so into it. I've even been told the first season is slow but I am already hooked.
He'll always be Bizarro Jerry to me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

White Collar this week was solid to good, but Suits was excellent. You need to watch it asap! DONNA IS IN A SUN DRESS OKAY? AND SHE LOOKS INSANELY HOT.

Quote:

First, Suits might overtake Psych for me for best USA show. Okay, probably not, but uttering those words should prove how much I like this season of Suits.

Second, yay Breaking Bad!

Third, he is hilarious in the gag reels.

Quote:
He'll always be Bizarro Jerry to me.
Haaaaaaaa. Yep.

Last edited by vidae : 08-03-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 11-08-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Donna is mine. I like Suits more AND I'm pretty sure I'm older.
She is not yours. You cannot like Suits more and I'm not sure about the older thing. Plus, you're married. Donna is too sophisticated to be anyones mistress.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

i done stole dis sig

Last edited by killxswitch : 11-08-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

FINE. Ugh.

Old 08-03-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FINE. Ugh.

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE MAD ABOUT THAT!

I said so.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote