Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry for liking something that is wrong :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like ARAM. It's fun to play, you just have to not really care if you win or you won't enjoy it.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:50 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favourite thing to do when I'm bored with friends the past couple weeks in 5 man premade normals is to play Galio mid with Mumu top, Sona support, MF AD and Nunu jungle and basically just stack our ults and insta melt any poorly positioned teams.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds pretty fun. My favourite thing to do is play on my own and cry.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just downloaded this not too long ago. I am an uber noob.

Who's a really good hero I should save up for that can kill other heroes?

Last edited by Forenci : 07-26-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I just downloaded this not too long ago. I am an uber noob.

Who's a really good hero I should save up for that can kill other heroes?
Depends on what style of play you prefer. The 450 characters are some of the best in the game, typically. Sivir, Ashe, Ryze, and Annie (and Yi, but I haven't played him much) are all really good kill count characters. Nunu is a monster jungler and Soraka & Kayle are very good support with solid damage output.

You can also get Alistar and Tristana for free. Tristana is supposed to be a very good carry (i.e. high kill count), but I haven't had or seen much success with her.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you wnat a strong and easy champ just play save up for Darius. Get 5 stacks of your bleed on them and win the game with your ult. No skill shots, just a bunch of easy damage. If you get behind or constantly over extend you can get pretty ****** though because of his lack of mobility, but for new people theres rarely even a jungler for the first 10 levels to worry about ganks.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry guys. I've been trying to get rune pages filled out. I'm just needing a couple AP quints and I'll be good to go to maybe start ranked.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, we really need to get some 5v5 matches going guys. Let's get to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I would play but I am awful.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No one is ever on at the same time, we need to plan this out in terms of time, lanes, strategy, etc.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been out of town or in the hospital for the past two weeks. We definitely shouldn't let this die though.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
No one is ever on at the same time, we need to plan this out in terms of time, lanes, strategy, etc.
Most definitely. I call mid!
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Work schedule changed this week. I should get home around 5cst from now on. If you see me on, just invite me. I'm going to be working on my Udyr skills today, but can play most roles competently.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I have to run to the store to grab some dog food, but I'll be back in about 10 minutes and will be on tonight.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ill be playing too. Im sick of feeders and leavers, so i really want this thing to happen.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I played with a surprisingly good team comp the other day.

Top Teemo
Mid Ahri
Jun Amumu
Bot Ashe
Sup Janna

Might have been even better with a tankier support like Alistar. We just completely melted the other team. They couldn't do anything because of our poke, farm, and late game viability. Teemo is such a good top. His shrooms keep him from getting ganked, which leaves him in a solo lane to farm and level.

The other team couldn't take any towers and ended up quitting at ~30m.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I'm always online playing. Just invite me!

Old 08-02-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was a raping. Nice job guys. It was fun to get a full 5-man team

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

So yeah...that was fun. Just ******** amounts of ownage.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

We need to do that again... We plowed that team.

Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
We need to do that again... We plowed that team.
Gangplank is so easy to run train with. Irelia is actually one of the poorer matchups for me, and I still just rained down hell on her and their team.
Quote:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Gangplank is so easy to run train with. Irelia is actually one of the poorer matchups for me, and I still just rained down hell on her and their team.
I remember one small team fight where you got separated for a moment and I thought you were done for. Nope, got a double kill and someone else got the 3rd.

Old 08-03-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I remember one small team fight where you got separated for a moment and I thought you were done for. Nope, got a double kill and someone else got the 3rd.
Gangplank's ult is quite possibly the best move in the game. Global, CC, so much damage...So nice.
Quote:
Old 08-03-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I'm just happy running around, pulling bitches. Also played my first game as Nunu in PVP and finished with like 13 kills and 5 deaths. Was pretty happy.