Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-03-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
It's going to cost you a lot of beans.
I can just go hunt... I might faint 700 times but yeah. I has 3 beans.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
4 beans or you're going to have some hunting to do!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4 beans or you're going to have some hunting to do!
Ill just wait for Bantx or Wally... I have the blood bag and you are just a crazy Aussie.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ill just wait for Bantx or Wally... I have the blood bag and you are just a crazy Aussie.
Yeah I can't be trusted in Day Z. Although I still contend Forenci is less trustworthy. He shot me in the back once!

Old 08-03-2012, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I can't be trusted in Day Z. Although I still contend Forenci is less trustworthy. He shot me in the back once!
Accidentally! Third person was not good for aiming! :(

Sorry Caddy.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eating food has been giving me blood lately. Eat away!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Accidentally! Third person was not good for aiming! :(

Sorry Caddy.
I'm fairly certain it was deliberate.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm fairly certain it was deliberate.
It wasnt! :(

Also, I can probably play some Day Z today if anyone is down. But I probably can only play during the day and not so much at night.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It wasnt! :(

Also, I can probably play some Day Z today if anyone is down. But I probably can only play during the day and not so much at night.
That is when the big boys play Forenci... Put on those Big Boy Pants and get on!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
That is when the big boys play Forenci... Put on those Big Boy Pants and get on!
But I has a girl friend and she likes to do things at night...
Old 08-03-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
But I has a girl friend and she likes to do things at night...
Yeah so does mine... and we now live together but you got to lay down the law for man time.

Also bonus points if she does things while you play... Then you find anything resembling a ring and propose on the spot.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah so does mine... and we now live together but you got to lay down the law for man time.

Also bonus points if she does things while you play... Then you find anything resembling a ring and propose on the spot.
you cheeky bastard!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

I swear to god Cain, if you were doing anything of an adult nature while we were playing the other day, I'm never, ever playing any game with you again.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I jerk off every time I play zombie games. They turn me on so much.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I swear to god Cain, if you were doing anything of an adult nature while we were playing the other day, I'm never, ever playing any game with you again.
Naw... you didn't hear any moaning.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I jerk off every time I play zombie games. They turn me on so much.
o.O

Quote:
Naw... you didn't hear any moaning.
If I ever hear a moan come from your microphone, I'm insta-killing you.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
o.O

If I ever hear a moan come from your microphone, I'm insta-killing you.
Haha... dude you wouldn't have some sort of idk... pride if I was getting busy with the girlfriend while playing DayZ?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Haha... dude you wouldn't have some sort of idk... pride if I was getting busy with the girlfriend while playing DayZ?
No. I would be disgusted, then jealous, then I would kill you because of the jealousy.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
No. I would be disgusted, then jealous, then I would kill you because of the jealousy.
And he would then masturbate and feel disgusted himself afterwards.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I'd be stupid not to do that.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Clearly Americans feel differently about these things than foreigners.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would be proud of you good sir. You would be a pioneer in the possible future where all men get sexually satisfied by there girlfriends and wives while they lurk around a desolate wasteland killing zombies...one might say you would be more important to America than George Washington or Benjamin Franklin.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can we finally alll get on n group up!?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
can we finally alll get on n group up!?
I have sunday off and would very much enjoy getting a group together sometime on sunday.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what about tonighy! i mighy be able to get on

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote