Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that actually his girlfriend? For all I know, it could be a random girl that he took a picture with.

Edit: I read the comments, and it sounds like she is.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Is that actually his girlfriend? For all I know, it could be a random girl that he took a picture with.
He said "the lady" so I'm assuming it's his girlfriend.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think she is a cutie. But she is also with AJ. So clearly she is perfection lol.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
He said "the lady" so I'm assuming it's his girlfriend.
Yeah, I didn't read the comments until after I posted

She ain't ugly, and she might have a great personality or something.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I think she is a cutie. But she is also with AJ. So clearly she is perfection lol.
She's not horrible, but he's AJ Green. He could get Kim Kardashian if he wanted.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She's not horrible, but he's AJ Green. He could get Kim Kardashian if he wanted.
Dont say mean things about AJ. Why do you want him to get an STD :(

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I love the man, but he wears ****** orange and black. So in that sense I hate him. I hate Trent Richardson too now.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL why would he want Kim Kardashian? Maybe a one night stand, but every dude's dick has been in there.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
^^^^^^^ that's why :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
LOL why would he want Kim Kardashian? Maybe a one night stand, but every dude's dick has been in there.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On second thought...DAT ASS...

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dat azz...can only do so much to hide her stupid face. *shrug* Kim Kardashian's hot, but I've never understood why people think she's exceptional in that respect. Her face isn't bad or anything, but she just looks dumb and kinda infuriating.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Dat azz...can only do so much to hide her stupid face. *shrug* Kim Kardashian's hot, but I've never understood why people think she's exceptional in that respect. Her face isn't bad or anything, but she just looks dumb and kinda infuriating.
I think it's just her persona and the fact that she's been with so many guys, has a sex tape out, and seems to make controversy.

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I think it's just her persona and the fact that she's been with so many guys, has a sex tape out, and seems to make controversy.
Eh, don't know much about her persona since I've never seen her in anything but stills. Don't have too much of any issue with her past or sex tape, but her face just looks dumb, like I'm going to have explain what in my wheelhouse means, which is my go to anachronism check, even though she's clearly not too dumb to be a successful business woman, but still that face just looks dumb, and that can be just as bad as the girl actually being dumb.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce Brown is ripping it up, even against the Eagles first team defense. Eric Edholm of ProFootballWeekly reported that people within the Eagles organization are seriously considering Bryce Brown as the #2 RB on the Eagles. Dave Spadaro and his team are calling Brown a "playmaker" and reporters have even went as far as to call him "brilliant".

Now, here is the question: What is that more of a reflection of, the Eagles defense or Bryce Brown? I'm praying it's Bryce Brown actually being good.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce was insanely overhyped but he did have talent.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Bryce Brown is ripping it up, even against the Eagles first team defense. Eric Edholm of ProFootballWeekly reported that people within the Eagles organization are seriously considering Bryce Brown as the #2 RB on the Eagles. Dave Spadaro and his team are calling Brown a "playmaker" and reporters have even went as far as to call him "brilliant".

Now, here is the question: What is that more of a reflection of, the Eagles defense or Bryce Brown? I'm praying it's Bryce Brown actually being good.
Hype goes where hype goes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quick question. Anyone know or watch BC when Mark Herlzlich LB was there?

How good was he pre-cancer? When he was healthy was he better, same or worse than Luke K. ?

Just curious because it seems like he is healthy and playing at a level pre cancer. So excited at this possible steal if he can stay healthy.

Quote:
Coughlin on LB Mark Herzlich possibly being a steal: "We said that in the very beginning, we said we thought last year might be one of those years for him and he made our team rather than our practice squad. We really felt with a year under his belt, a chance to be in the off-season program, this would be an opportunity for him to really come in and know what heís doing and be the player we all think he can be. So far he hasnít disappointed.'' - From Paul Schwartz
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Her booty went from good to out of control fat. There so many famous and regular people with much better body. Vida guerra, in my opinion, has a much, much better booty.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Quick question. Anyone know or watch BC when Mark Herlzlich LB was there?

How good was he pre-cancer? When he was healthy was he better, same or worse than Luke K. ?
Here ya go.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Thanks! Seems good for us then if he can continue to develop in the system and play to his ability. If that happens then this undrafted free agent signing is a great one.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

For the Skins, appaerently Trent Williams is looking like an all pro. He's stonewalled everyone (yet to be beaten in 1-1 or team drills). RG3 is adjusting but went 4 practices without throwing an INT. Garcon, Hankerson, Banks, and AUSTIN have been having good camps. Moss is tearing up the slot and Cooley looks like his old self. Perry Riley looks to really be coming on. Shanahan is raving about Royster (avg 5.9 yards a carry for us behind patch work OL) saying 'you just can't tackle him'.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Her booty went from good to out of control fat. There so many famous and regular people with much better body. Vida guerra, in my opinion, has a much, much better booty.
She got fat? Sure about that?

Quote:
Old 08-04-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bryce Brown was a better college prospect than Trent Richardson. His problem isn't ability, but motivation. I still don't think he wants it bad enough to be a great pro.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Bryce Brown was a better college prospect than Trent Richardson.
Please don't even go there. Because the inaccuracy of rivals HS prospect rankings says absolutely nothing. I'm not even going to waste time in bringing up the hundreds of players ranked highly who aren't even in the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Please don't even go there. Because the inaccuracy of rivals HS prospect rankings says absolutely nothing. I'm not even going to waste time in bringing up the hundreds of players ranked highly who aren't even in the NFL.
Hold on though, it's not like they completely whiffed on Brown and he turned out to be a high school wonder. Brown is legitimately talented. He was talented enough to get drafted into the NFL despite not playing much in college. He is 5'11", 225 pounds with 4.4 speed. He's got really good physical skills and he's got a really good feel for the game when the ball is in his hands. He just has to put in the work necessary for a coaching staff to trust him enough to put him out on the field which has been the problem for him, he wouldn't dedicate himself to football and he acted entitled in college.