Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-29-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFLDC Auction League

Run on ESPN.

Free.

12 team league. We need 6 more teams

1. The_Dude
2. CJSchneider
3. Docta
4. The Dynasty
5. Scotty D
6. OUGiants17
7. Saintsfan912
8. Matthew Jones
9. Renji
10. Broth223
11. Hurricanes25
12. SuperPacker

Standard scoring; ppr; 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE 1K 1DEF

Live Auction on ESPN, $200 per team. Draft date will be set for early/mid August (around 10 ET) and based on what is convenient for most people. Probably will take a couple of hours.

PM me your email if you are interested & i will send you an invite from the league site. Let me know of times/dates that you are NOT available for the auction/draft.

Thanks

Last edited by The_Dude : 08-06-2012 at 10:03 AM.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16 teams is a lot. If you shorten it to 12 or 14 I'm in.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

due to lack of interest, i'm dropping it to 12 teams.
let's fill it up.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never done an nfl fantasy auction draft...i might consider it. I'm in 2 leagues already..both in different places, not sure if i can do 3.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I sent you my email address.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im interested

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
never done an nfl fantasy auction draft...i might consider it. I'm in 2 leagues already..both in different places, not sure if i can do 3.
You say that as if being in 3 leagues is a lot of work....

Down to only 3 spots left. Come on boys, let's fill this up.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in what the heck. I don't mind losing to you guys.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Dos mas por favor
Old 08-04-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want in. I'll pm you my email.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

and then there was one.

Who wants the last spot?
Old 08-06-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Sweet. All filled up. Draft info coming out later today. I will look at people's availability & let you know when it will happen. It should be sometime later this week. Not Wed though.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Thursday night either please, Saints/Pats preseason game.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait a little will ya, I know we are all anxious to have football back, but let's see if there are preseason injuries or if rookies show anything in preseason or if people stop holding out. Wait till a weeknight after the 4th preseason game. No point in doing it now, you just screw people over.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

I have no problem waiting another week or so, but we will be completing this draft prio to the end of preseason.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id rather not do it in the last 2 weeks of august, i might not have internet then

Old 08-07-2012, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Wait a little will ya, I know we are all anxious to have football back, but let's see if there are preseason injuries or if rookies show anything in preseason or if people stop holding out. Wait till a weeknight after the 4th preseason game. No point in doing it now, you just screw people over.
Injuries are part of the game, and everyone's going to have to go through FA sometime during the season. I drafted both D-Mac and Charles in one league last year and still ended up with a pretty good team.

As long as it's not early in the morning, I'm fine.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Ok how about the 17th, 18th or 20th? I can't do it the 19th, 21st or 24th.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

anything after next week, i cant guarantee internet

Old 08-09-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Let's shoot for sat the 18th. SP is out on "holiday" until the 17th. I'll check to make sure that it will work with the website & then i'll send out pms.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

i dont know if i can get internet on the 18th.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Ok. The draft has been set for Sat, Aug 18th at 10pm ET. Try to be there early to make sure that ESPN's draft room works for you. I will send out a pm here soon as well.

Edit: well, poop. You stupid Europeans are screwing everything up! I'll look into changing it or dropping SP or something. I've got o go make dinner, so i will deal with this later. Maybe do this tomorrow night?

Last edited by The_Dude : 08-09-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 hour earlier?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

like i said, idk if i have internet on the 18th

Old 08-09-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Ok. The draft has been set for Sat, Aug 18th at 10pm ET. Try to be there early to make sure that ESPN's draft room works for you. I will send out a pm here soon as well.

Edit: well, poop. You stupid Europeans are screwing everything up! I'll look into changing it or dropping SP or something. I've got o go make dinner, so i will deal with this later. Maybe do this tomorrow night?
Why might I be dropped?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote