Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
To be fair, Clerks: The Animated Series is like 5 bucks.
To be fair, I'm po' folk.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The commentaries make it one of the best 5 dollars I have ever spent.
Why are we walking like this?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why are we walking like this?
Haha. I love this as well.

Old 08-05-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell, just look at the movie they made. Miss March, what a masterpiece.
that's cool. I wasnt aware we were listing movies. oh wait, we werent, it was TV shows. ******* asshole.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
that's cool. I wasnt aware we were listing movies. oh wait, we werent, it was TV shows. ******* asshole.
I was playing, calm down Brent. No need for hostilities.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-05-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Ross at the Roseanne Roast....

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 08-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what, I'm not even going to ***** about Newsroom this week, wasn't as good as last week's episode and it could've been much better, but ****, two straight weeks of enjoyable TV out of Aaron Sorkin, maybe this thing really is steering back around.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was the best newsroom by far. I actually laughed at the jokes. I fear the love triangle is going to go on for a long time. But I was afraid he was going to go sanctimonious and pious about the death of Bin Laden. Thankfully I was wrong. This episode on top of being great also set up the next phase of the story.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still enjoyed last week's a lot more, but this was much better than the previous episodes as well. As for the love triangle, I'm pretty sure my brain has blocked out my memories of part of the show because I have no idea why I'm supposed to care about crazy face.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-06-2012, 02:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantastic episode, imo strongest to date. And Rosebud, it's going to be weird when Alison Pill and I get married if you keep calling her crazy face. Just throwin that out there.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:16 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Fantastic episode, imo strongest to date. And Rosebud, it's going to be weird when Alison Pill and I get married if you keep calling her crazy face. Just throwin that out there.
The Breaking Bad thread is actually right down there, you can't miss it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-06-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WH13 and Eureka are fun shows.
Oh and for the record guys....
Called dibs a long time ago.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You're not thinking it through, when you two get married I'll be able to call you Mr. and Mrs. crazy face, and at that point, will you really not just so damn happy that you're cool with it? It can be our little thing, between just the three of us.

My issue with this episode was how much it focused on her love life, her and douche on a plane are clearly not in a healthy relationship, but her and not-don aren't really some passionate pair being overwhelmed by their whirlwind romance either. Because of that there's no momentum to that storyline and it takes away from the rest of my show.

Plus I thought they could've done more with the perverse euphoria that Osama's death was greeted with by too many people, gotten into how that celebration was representative of the triumph of fear, ignorance and kneejerk hatred over practicality, reason, and learning, that is not only responsible for the ******-up-edness in the region that spawned Osama and those like him, but that also lead to the gung-ho attitudes that got the US bogged down in Iraq.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 08-06-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:44 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Two things about Newsroom: Christian Bale is Welsh, and that Rock/Triple H was unbelievably out of date for the time. Then again, Sorkin's more than likely stuck in the year 2000 and has no idea that The Rock and Triple H hadn't interacted since about 2002.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-06-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
WH13 and Eureka are fun shows.
Oh and for the record guys....
Called dibs a long time ago.
Alison Scagliotti is a cutie, that's for sure.

Old 08-06-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Bengals' claim to Scagliotti is one of the more legit ones on here, unfortunately. I'd like to check out those Syfy shows sometime. Saw some Eureka once, charming stuff.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphas tonight!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Jeff Ross at the Roseanne Roast....

That man is a comedic genius. Always pushing the envelope

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Alphas tonight!
Yes sir.

The first season is on Netflix more people need to watch this show.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Yes sir.

The first season is on Netflix more people need to watch this show.
I was actually thinking of re-watching it. I've only seen those episodes once but it was a really enjoyable first season.

Old 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I think Bengals' claim to Scagliotti is one of the more legit ones on here, unfortunately. I'd like to check out those Syfy shows sometime. Saw some Eureka once, charming stuff.
Pretty sure I got that one locked down on my birthday after season 1.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got up to Suits and White Collar last night. I think Suits has slowly creeped past WC on my favorites list. It's been money all season and the character development of Louis has been the best part.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Finally got up to Suits and White Collar last night. I think Suits has slowly creeped past WC on my favorites list. It's been money all season and the character development of Louis has been the best part.
This. Him yelling at Harvey in the bathroom was a great scene.

I find it pretty hard to believe that this lawsuit is just going away so easily. I think Hardman found some way to work with whatshisname and if this vote doesn't go his way the suit will be back on.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Closer will reveal who is the leak tonight. I think it is Sergeant Gabriel. My darkhorse is Detective Daniels.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It is right behind Psych for me. The show has gotten so good. And yeah, Louis has been great this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
This. Him yelling at Harvey in the bathroom was a great scene.

I find it pretty hard to believe that this lawsuit is just going away so easily. I think Hardman found some way to work with whatshisname and if this vote doesn't go his way the suit will be back on.
First, yeah that bathroom scene was great.

Second, it wouldn't surprise me if Hardman was the one who brought Tanner back into the picture to go after Harvey in the first place.