Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-05-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Why do you hurt me so?
I'm always down to read a Deep article, you know that. The rest of the site, Matt Miller included, is awful though.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hi guys ;)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That's the thing with me right there. Onejayhawk said Baldwin has hands Bowe could only dream of. Now I know Bowe has had problems with the drops in the past, but that statement is just ridiculous to me. Baldwin has like 21 NFL catches. Bowe has led this team in receptions, receiving yards and TDs the last three years.. give the man the credit he is due.

And I'm REALLY excited to see what Baldwin can do. I'm as high on him as most, but I'm not being ridiculous with it like some are. That's all I'm sayin.
I do give Bowe credit, but there are things he does not do well., and hands is part of that. I am not so much referring to the drops, though those matter. I am talking about the ability to go get the ball when it is well away from his body. Hands. Also, his attitude is often abrasive.

What Bowe does do well is separate. His routes could be better, but he still gets the DB on the wrong side of his body. That is a serious skill, and one born of much experience. He is also a very good blocker.

I will also say that Bowe may be the target of opportunity for Baldwin. My humch, unsupported by anything substantial, is that Baldwin is really going after Julio Jones and AJ Green. Those are much more suitable comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Everything coming out of training camp just sounds so awesome right now. This team is ready to ******* win some games. Doesn't seem to be a weak link anywhere on the roster at this point. The only spot that didn't get addressed to my liking is backup C.
We need to be. Have you seen the September schedule?

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Hi guys ;)
I thought you was dead.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:18 AM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I thought you was dead.
If I may, "Not Hardly."

J
Old 08-06-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
i love where this team is and the direction the team is going. however, training camp is always a peaches 'n cream bubblefest. no one has anything bad to say and everything is going like clockwork. i'm waiting until at least the 2nd preseason game to give any evaluations
yep this is how i see it.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else going to the game Friday?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am. I got my season tickets in the mail today. They really stunk it up on the packaging / extras this year. It's a small little box with almost nothing inside. Ah well, the new cards instead of tickets are kind of neat, but I wish they would have provided both.

Old 08-07-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am. I got my season tickets in the mail today. They really stunk it up on the packaging / extras this year. It's a small little box with almost nothing inside. Ah well, the new cards instead of tickets are kind of neat, but I wish they would have provided both.
So you can't split up your tickets amongst friends?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of these days I will need to make it to a KC game.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
So you can't split up your tickets amongst friends?
Honestly, I don't know how this is going to work. I put in a call and I'm waiting for a call back because I have a few questions, but I think it's pretty easy to go to the website and just set tickets at roll call for friends. I need to find out though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
One of these days I will need to make it to a KC game.
There really isn't another stadium like Arrowhead.

In related news:

Baldwinning.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has any one heard any news of how Ropati Pitoitua is doing? The size and experience makes him an intriguing defensive line option.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There really isn't another stadium like Arrowhead.

In related news:

Baldwinning.

Man I am so excited to see Baldwin.everything I've heard is he's been unguardable in camp.wanna see if it carries over to the games
Old 08-08-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior View Post
Has any one heard any news of how Ropati Pitoitua is doing? The size and experience makes him an intriguing defensive line option.
Battling with Powe for a deep roster spot, if he's lucky. Toribio has taken the NT spot and Poe is the sub package big man. They might keep one more.

Toribio seems to be a bit of a story. The Packers tried to sneak him onto PS, and we grabbed him, only to see him get injured. His technique is said to be flawless. He lists at 315, but he does not look it.

J
Old 08-08-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Ropati is currently second on the depth chart behind TJax and in front of Allen Bailey. That is fluid though.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to seeing Allen Bailey in preseason.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be surprised if Flowers plays Friday.he's nursing a bruised foot and has tried to practice but can't.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a Jamaal Charles sig I made today, feel free to take it:

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

we have a rumored Dwayne Bowe sighting in KC
Old 08-10-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
we have a rumored Dwayne Bowe sighting in KC
That would be amazing. I can't believe so many people been hating on him. I got nothing but love for D-Bo.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
That would be amazing. I can't believe so many people been hating on him. I got nothing but love for D-Bo.
I don't hate D-Bowe.just wish once the deadline for franchise players to sign long term deals passed he'd have signed his tender and been here for start of camp
Old 08-10-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I would love him to be there all ready but it is what it is. I mean "most" players in his position would do the same thing.

It kills me when people (not so much on here) try to make him out to be some locker room cancer.

He is no saint but he is far from TO.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

First thing I noticed with the OL is how much bigger Rodney Hudson is than Casey Wiegmann.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Starters looked great on by sides of the ball...
Old 08-10-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

could not have asked for a better start tonight