Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is interdasting

Quote:
H. Jon Benjamin has made quite a career with his unique voice in the past, working on such comedy cartoons as Adult Swim's Home Movies and Comedy Central's Dr. Katz. More recently, though, he's been voicing the title characters on FX's Archer and FOX's Bob's Burgers -- and recent reports reveal that you will soon be hearing both of his characters at once.

"[Archer creator Adam Reed] really likes Bob’s Burgers," Benjamin told EW.com. "And the fourth season has a Bob’s Burgers tie-in, which is really bizarre."

As Benjamin explained, the unorthodox crossover follows a kind of Bourne Identity plot line. "It starts off with Archer as Bob, making hamburgers, but he doesn't know that he’s Archer," said the voice actor. "He's at the restaurant and these, like, I think Russian thugs come in, and Bob dispatches them expertly. And then he's like, 'What just happened? How did I do that?' So he has to try to figure out why he's so good at killing people." Bob's wife Linda, voiced by John Roberts, will also be making an appearance.

As far as the animation style is concerned, Benjamin said it will still be animated like any other Archer episode, but with "the accoutrements and characteristics of the [Bob’s Burgers] characters."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode of Alphas. I like the new chick too.

edit: http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/arre...n/#more-314581

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 08-06-2012 at 11:28 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Second, it wouldn't surprise me if Hardman was the one who brought Tanner back into the picture to go after Harvey in the first place.
That makes perfect sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I bet you are exactly right. The sudden lawsuit, the planted document that Donna never actually received, it all makes sense now.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
That makes perfect sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I bet you are exactly right. The sudden lawsuit, the planted document that Donna never actually received, it all makes sense now.
Yeah, I thought that as soon as I saw Tanner back in the picture. It makes no sense for him to basically come out of nowhere and fight that hard to get Harvey disbarred.. and then just drop it. I really think Hardman was behind it all. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Old 08-07-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First pic of AD filming. And yes that's Ders and Adam from workaholics!

Old 08-07-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gahh I'm so excited for the new AD I may have to start a rewatch when I get home from work. When's the new stuff supposed to be released?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the frack? I don't want to get Netflix.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Gahh I'm so excited for the new AD I may have to start a rewatch when I get home from work. When's the new stuff supposed to be released?
Quote:
That brand-new season isn't going to be a traditional one, though: it will only be 10 episodes long, and while original producers Imagine TV and 20th Century Fox TV are behind it, the episodes will not air on the Fox network. Instead, these 10 episodes will appear in one big hilarious bunch on Netflix sometime next year.

Shooting for this new season starts tomorrow, more than six years after the show's original run ended. Here's the best news: all of the original cast members will be returning for this 10-episode run. That includes Jason Bateman and Michael Cera, who have both become big movie actors since the end of "AD."

If this 10-episode run proves successful, Netflix may consider ordering another 10-episode run. However, one way or another, this renewal is likely to lead to an "Arrested Development" movie, which will likely close the door on this brilliant little single-camera comedy that could.
http://www.yidio.com/news/arrested-d...-episodes-6873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Torrent
Old 08-07-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Suck it up, it's eight bucks to stream it for a month.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You also get a month free and they're releasing all 10 episodes together.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good episode of Alphas. I like the new chick too.
I'd hit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I think they still do the one month free trail? It's worth $8 a month either way.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Workaholics season being over makes me so sad.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Didn't scroll up. Yep, I'm an idiot.

Last edited by Docta : 08-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really, Docta? Really?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Franklin and Bash is awesome.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's driving car? Bear's driving car!

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:19 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very happy Warehouse 13 is back on :-).

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SOA is coming back soon. Can't wait.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:52 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
SOA is coming back soon. Can't wait.
I need to get caught up, I'm still in S1.

I'm also really looking forward to Grimm, which really hit its stride in the last 4 or so episodes. Two more days!

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-08-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I need to get caught up, I'm still in S1.

I'm also really looking forward to Grimm, which really hit its stride in the last 4 or so episodes. Two more days!
What is in two more days?

Old 08-08-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh, Grimm comes back the 13th, which is Monday. wtf? That seems early. Thanks Kill, I had no idea. I didn't expect that to be back until mid September at the earliest.

Last edited by vidae : 08-08-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Huh I thought it was the 10th. Hence the 2 days. 13th, bummer.

i done stole dis sig
Old 08-08-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Huh I thought it was the 10th. Hence the 2 days. 13th, bummer.
It'll still be back soon which is all that matters. The second half of the season got really good.

Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, why come there was no White Collar or Covert Affairs yesterday?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote