Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-08-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who is your fantasy football "guy"?

Since you post here, I know you're a hardcore football fan so I figure you've all got your fingers on the pulse of your team. Every year the big media misses on a big time player simply because they're covering every team and don't have the ability to find every single gem or scour all the team specific numbers the way we do.

As an Eagles fan, my guy is Jeremy Maclin. Surely you've all heard of Jeremy Maclin so he's clearly not unknown but he is surely underrated. Here me out:

In 2010, Jeremy Maclin put up 70 receptions, 964 yards and 10 TDs which were fantastic numbers for a second year player and they made him a very strong fantasy player. But Jeremy Maclin ran into a litany of problems in his 2011 campaign.

It all started in the offseason. Jeremy Maclin spent the offseason being poked and prodded by doctors because of a cancer scare and he showed up to camp barely tipping the scales at 180 after playing the 2011 season at a shade under 210 pounds. Clearly Jeremy Maclin was not in the best of shape to start last season and all of his problems were compounded by the lockout.

Despite all of this Jeremy Maclin still put up 44 catches, 606 yards and 4 touchdowns in the first 8 games of the season. If Jeremy Maclin had kept that pace he would've had an 88 catch, 1212 yard and 8 TD season which would make him a strong fantasy #1 WR. But thanks to injury and not being in shape because of the afore mentioned cancer scare, he faded. At the very start of the second half of the season Adrian Wilson walloped Maclin and ended up straining Maclin's hamstring and separating his shoulder. He ended up only playing 5 of 8 games down the stretch and remained largely ineffective. But despite his ineffectiveness down the stretch his per game averages extrapolate to a 78 rec, 1057 yd and 6 TD season. Still strong numbers.

Now, Andy Reid has said that Maclin is back to full strength. Daniel Jeremiah, former Eagles scout, has said that Maclin had a fantastic offseason. Michael Vick has said that Maclin is in line for a breakout season. And it makes total sense, he's healthy again, he's led the Eagles in targets per game the past two years, he's the Eagles top red-zone WR, he's getting his first offseason with Michael Vick as the starter and considering he's healthy, in better shape and stronger, one could say that Maclin is less likely to fade down the stretch this year. Maclin is in line for a very productive season.

But here is the best part: His prospective production is a huge bargain when you consider how late he's available. His ADP in ESPN leagues is 64.0 (7th round) he was picked 63rd in CBS' mock draft (7th round) and in Yahoo leagues he is being drafted in the 5th round. If Maclin stays healthy you very likely could get good WR1 production for the price of a low end WR2.

So, I ask you, who is your fantasy football "guy" that is underrated, unknown, taking on a bigger role, etc.? And all homer opinions are welcome, who other than Giants fans would've thought Victor Cruz would've been a good player?
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember I got Arian Foster as the last pick in a draft just because I saw in one report that he MIGHT start. He blew up that year and I won my league. I guess he's been "my guy".

I know that I should be weary of Shanahan, but this year I'm going to get Evan Royster as a late round RB.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:09 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My dudes have been peterson (took him in the second his rookie year), same with calvin just a bit lower. i also loved me some forte his rookie year

last year i was all in on reggie bush and julio jones, neither disappointed. esepcially reggie down the stretch with my injuries and bye weeks.

this year i love some manny sanders, with wallace holding out and sanders healthy....sanders has 4.4 speed and runs some of the prettiest routes ive ever seen. He reminds me an awful lot of torry holt with his routes and deceptive speed. Brown just got paid, manny is a RFA after this season im sure he wants to do the same, he could be poised for a big year....bigger than browns imo. /homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been a big Randy Moss guy since he got out of Oakland. (He was on my second place team in 07 :/)

I know... he has his moments, but I guarantee you people will regret not drafting him higher this year.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:42 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I've been a big Randy Moss guy since he got out of Oakland. (He was on my second place team in 07 :/)

I know... he has his moments, but I guarantee you people will regret not drafting him higher this year.
i have him as my 3rd WR this year, he looks reborn in the camp pics i figured it was worth a shot. I have Calvin, Lloyd, and moss with sanders in the flex spot and Mike Williams, TO and Sanu on my bench. 14 team league with 3 Wrs and flex you gotta dig deep. Old guys and rookies lol

Quote:
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I remember I got Arian Foster as the last pick in a draft just because I saw in one report that he MIGHT start. He blew up that year and I won my league. I guess he's been "my guy".

I know that I should be weary of Shanahan, but this year I'm going to get Evan Royster as a late round RB.
Walterfootball was all over Foster that year, I drafted him in like round 11 as my number 4 RB well after week 1 he was my #1.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mine is Megatron. I've had him every year for as long as I can remember. He always seems to be there right when I need a WR too. Homer pick is Jamaal Charles.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Rice for me. I picked him up in his the last game of his rookie year just in case and then he started to show his game during the playoffs that year. They announced he was the #1 back the next year and the rest is history except for all the vulturing.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

This year my sleepers are Santana Moss, Martelius Bennett, Robert Turbin, Devery Henderson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ridley, BGE. Must haves, Brandon Lloyd, Randy Moss, Darren McFadden, Forte, Sproles, Gates.
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took Eric Decker higher than any non-Decker family member in the world in my big money league last year. Like the 10th round or something.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

my main dude this year is richardson...i drafted calvin in 1, richardson in 2, and peterson in 3. peterson comes back strong that team is beast.

if hillis can dominate on the browns, richardson should outclass him

Quote:

The hell he won't, lol.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always have Ray Rice he is definitely my fantasy go to guy.

My team last year won my league and Rice was a big part, but getting Cam Newton with my last pick, Gronk towards the end, and Cruz in FA were what put me over the top. Newton, Rice, MJD, McFadden (got him in the 4th or 5th but was hurt) Fitzgerald, Harvin, Cruz, and Gronk was quite the squad. I waited on drafting a QB and took Stafford towards the middle, really wish I could just roll with that team again this year.

I'd love to get Newton, Gronk, and Cruz again since they were way more awesome than most people expected this year but Newton and Gronk will be gone in the first two rounds and Cruz should be gone by the fourth. Too steep on all of them for me.

This year:

Hernandez.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon Davis

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderDiehard
Rookie

RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderDiehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Biggest fantasy steal ever was Marques Colston in like '06.

This year, my guy is Dez Bryant. Oh boy lol..
RaiderDiehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this one year i took Aaron Rodgers, Michael Turner and Desean Jackson all first year starting.

Got second place.

this year you guys, pick up mark sanchez. He'll probably go really REALLY low.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDiehard View Post
Biggest fantasy steal ever was Marques Colston in like '06.

This year, my guy is Dez Bryant. Oh boy lol..
Yea I grabbed Colston either late rounds or waivers that year and he was a WR/TE on yahoo leagues so I played him at TE for some murderous pointage!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
this one year i took Aaron Rodgers, Michael Turner and Desean Jackson all first year starting.

Got second place.

this year you guys, pick up mark sanchez. He'll probably go really REALLY low.
Yeahhhh, don't think I'm going to pick up Sanchez.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Ravens I would be keeping an eye on Torrey Smith. He was good last season but from what I've read the offense will be opened up more and Smith should be the biggest beneficiary. They've added Jacoby Jones as another guy that stretches the field vertically but I wouldn't count on him affecting Smith too much, nor would I have him on my team unless your league counts return TDs/yards since it looks like he's going to be the primary kick and punt returner. In that situation he might be worth a spot but the uncertainty of his worth on offense is too big of a question mark for me. Boldin probably isn't going to be any better for the Ravens than he has in the past, unless a miracle happens and Cameron uses him a role like he played in Arizona.

Rice will be Rice and stick as a top fantasy option, especially in PPR leagues. I don't see his role or touches being changed much at all. The backup RB (most likely Pierce) isn't worth a roster spot if Rice is healthy. We didn't see Rice being replaced too often in redzone situations last season like we have in seasons before so I wouldn't bet on the backup(s) getting too many vulture TDs.

Ed Dickson might be worth a look too if Pitta's hand injury becomes a problem. He's supposed to be back for the season opener but if not then I think Dickson could be a solid fantasy TE. Flacco looks for his TE(s) frequently and Dickson has enough talent to make an impact. That's only if Pitta isn't playing though, if he is then neither guy is a good fantasy play. If Dickson goes down at some point and Pitta is healthy then I would say he could be a nice option at TE too. When both are playing they take away too much from each other.

Flacco... eh. He could be a decent low-end option but I wouldn't waste a draft pick on him. Reports are that he's taken a big step this off-season but I'm not buying anything until we see it on the field. If the offense is opened up and the offensive line can hold it together then I could see him being at the bottom end of the top 10 fantasy QBs but those are two fairly significant "ifs."
coordinator0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:21 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren Sproles in a PPR league.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Darren Sproles in a PPR league.
Had LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles, Wes Welker, Larry Fitzgerald, Aaron Hernandez and Jimmy Graham in a PPR league last year. It was magical.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torrey Smith has been my mid-round guy since June, probably. I am excited to see what Demaryius Thomas does as well, but he's going somewhat early. he could end up as a #1 fantasy receiver for a relatively cheap price, though. I've been keeping a list of sleepers for myself, and whomever wins the Panthers #2 receiver spot (Lafell or Louis Murphy) is going to shoot up that list
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

I'm conflicted about Peyton Manning and the Broncos. On one hand Peyton Manning is Peyton Manning, DeMaryius Thomas is probably the most talented WR Manning has ever had and Decker is a really solid possession receiver who Manning could feed the ball. But then on the other, Manning hasn't played in over a year, has that neck problem and he had a BUNCH of time in Indianapolis to set up the system/rapport he had going there so the Broncos aren't going to be quite as adjusted to Manning and his Manning-ness as Indy was. Hell, DeMaryius Thomas said he wasn't even running routes last year with Tebow at the helm and now he's working with a guy who is as precise as they come, that's a huge change.

What's the consensus on Manning and his WR duo in Denver?
Old 08-08-2012, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Decker is going to rack up some serious numbers. I think Thomas will have Garcon-esque numbers, maybe a little more. I think Tamme will be a sleeper TE for fantasy this year, could finish top 5 in a stacked year for tight ends. Decker will be the primary benificiary for my money though.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was all about Colston as a TE his first year too haha

My one general rule, I normaly ride an old qb who just slings that ball. I rode Kurt Warner and Favre for years. I'm in a keeper league so old qbs get recycled often.

Also any RB that is his teams only option. Beanie Wells was a guy like that.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Last year i had in a ppr league stafford, fred jacson, forte, sproles, welker, megatron, cruz, gronk, Graham, and a bench of steve smith, cam newton, lynch, fred davis, julio jones, and a couple solid folks. Won that league pretty easily even with injuries
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote