Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Brent, I can't wait for this EPL season to talk Newcastle with a fellow 'merican. We should go to Newcastle for a game and show SP how to drink and make him vomit on the pitch somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
You were supposed to come to Frankfurt this summer!

Happy Bday
I know! It fell through. I will, however, 100% officially be in London come next Spring (probably March). Take the EasyJet flight.....you know you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Happy Birthday Rob! You should quit that horrible job so you can spend more time here!
IBC, I wish I could quit my job. Alas, it is the path I chose. 25 years of hell and then I will transition to college professor and live the good life.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Happy Birthday man. I look forward to your triumphant return to Mafia games!
Vidae! Yes! Those bastards better save me a spot. And we better be Van Helsing crew again. If I'm ever in KC, I know who to call....or PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Happy Birthday Rob! I owe you a beer.
You do! And I you. Damn French women ruining our plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Happy Birthday Robert!

Thanks you, sir. See the Brent comment. Prepare yourself.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Happy Birthday Roberto!
Thanks, man. See the comment to Renjii. I'll be in London this spring. Lets grab a pint or seven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Happy B'Day Bud!
Thanks, man. Hope all is well with you.....one of the classiest guys on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
The surprise was spoiled long ago, but I got you a

Happy Birthday!
I'll keep it short.....get your ass to NYC so you can chill with Fisch and I. My couch is alway open.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Happy day of birth!!!!
Thanks, sir. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Happy Birthday to the only REAL Knicks fan on this board!
I have to say there are a couple more legit NYK brethren. Thank you though. I gotta say, you made the right choice picking Hawaii as home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Happy bday, bro!
Thanks, man. Keep pumping that iron.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
HBD buddy!
Thanks, brotha......if I'm even in Tennessee, you, me and TH gotta grab some beers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Happy Birthday Mr. Robert! Meet me tomorrow at Kelly's for preseason Bills, beers on me
Shame this didn't work. Damn media......regular season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Happy birthday Rob! You're a fellow Knicks fan so you're alright in my books.
Thanks, man. Knicks fans that stuck through the early 2000's are more than alright in my book.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Vidae! Yes! Those bastards better save me a spot. And we better be Van Helsing crew again. If I'm ever in KC, I know who to call....or PM.
We shall always be the Van Helsing crew. From now until the end of time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Happy Birthday Rob!
Thanks, man. If I ever find myself down on my luck and living in the South Bronx, I'll know who to call for advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I am wearing a tuxedo. Just so I can say happy birthday to this classy mister.
TH. Beers. Me, You, TH. TBA in Nashville.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
happy birthday rob. i love you
<3 you. When I beat the RU Hungry grease truck challenge, you will know in advance so you can tell the NFLDC masses.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Happy Birthday Rob! I currently have this open in another tab so lucky you.

Don Draper is just the tops and so are you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Rob, I like you enough to actually post in this thread. Happy birthday my friend.
I ate a lot the past few days! And I'm doing unlimited wings, fries, onion rings on Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Happy bday!

Got you a present...

I've never seen Psych....still by far the best mafia role I've had. Fun times talking NHL playoffs during our mafia chats.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
It seems I'm a bit late, but never the less: Happy birthday!
And Razor gets his own quote. You should join in on London shenanigans and make SP vomit on the SJP pitch!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I ate a lot the past few days! And I'm doing unlimited wings, fries, onion rings on Saturday!
I was afraid you were going to turn into njx.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Brent, I can't wait for this EPL season to talk Newcastle with a fellow 'merican. We should go to Newcastle for a game and show SP how to drink and make him vomit on the pitch somehow.
I would rather convince him to streak. Additionally, I would love to go to England.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I was afraid you were going to turn into njx.
Just for 4 days a week.....it is terrible though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I would rather convince him to streak. Additionally, I would love to go to England.
Streak and vomit? March, Brent, March......forget the school kids. I'm getting a free hotel room and epic per diem.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
March, Brent, March......forget the school kids. I'm getting a free hotel room and epic per diem.
I do get a spring break in March...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rob, when you do that, alert me and I will be in attendance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been saving money for a couple of years to go to England. I should have enough now. I wanted to catch a Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously we're going to a City game.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chelsea/Man City and we're all in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Chelsea/Man City and we're all in.
Community Shield on Sunday. Are you rrrrrready!?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Obviously we're going to a City game.