Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-08-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy response from the non Bardenites:

Barden always has a great camp.
Barden needs to prove it on the field already.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I mean, Barden is having a good camp so I'm not sure what you mean by this.

With injuries, I want to keep as many good WR's as we can without compromising other parts of the team.
Check the main thread. He is in the training camp superstar. Every year same thing. Barden does well during camp, and then is inactive for most games. Inconsistent, and was injured for us. Then doesn't play special teams so he is inactive.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Check the main thread. He is in the training camp superstar. Every year same thing. Barden does well during camp, and then is inactive for most games. Inconsistent, and was injured for us. Then doesn't play special teams so he is inactive.
That's fine, but if you're comparing him to players who haven't played before and are having lesser camps then I would much rather keep him.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's fine, but if you're comparing him to players who haven't played before and are having lesser camps then I would much rather keep him.
Who is he comparing him to that is having a lesser camp? Barden has to be decently better than these guys to make the team. Because if these guys are younger, can play special teams, and are further away from Free Agency, as long as they are close to equal as Barden, they are worth keeping over him.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will be relying on your guys' pre-season analysis! Ah, I'm so excited and I won't even be able to see the damn game, haha.

By the way, I feel like you guys should start a collective Giants blog or something. With all the great/knowledgeable insight from BBD, NYG, Jug, GF, etc. I bet it'd be pretty good stuff. A lot of different voices with different perspectives.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wouldn't be a bad idea. Make some doe off of advertisements and hits.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We could have a segment called the "Fewell **** up" for talking about coaching stupidity.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
It wouldn't be a bad idea. Make some doe off of advertisements and hits.
Haha, very possible. With proper social media use and promotion making a successful blog (with good blog contributors) really isn't all that difficult. The hardest part for most people is having worthwhile/informed opinions and something valid to contribute. That and not having god awful grammar and editing.

My bachelor's degree is in journalism so I probably could help in that department!
Old 08-09-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really not a bad idea at all Forenci. I love Rosebud's idea. We could easily get a company to sponsor the Fewell ****up moment of the day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I will be relying on your guys' pre-season analysis! Ah, I'm so excited and I won't even be able to see the damn game, haha.

By the way, I feel like you guys should start a collective Giants blog or something. With all the great/knowledgeable insight from BBD, NYG, Jug, GF, etc. I bet it'd be pretty good stuff. A lot of different voices with different perspectives.
:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty you get your own monthly column called the "Ray Rice and Rutgers Rubdown"

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

It's ok we could start a Rutgers blog and make fun of Uconn more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:

I SAID ETC.! YOU ARE PART OF THE ETC.!

I just didn't feel like listing everyone's names out!
Old 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a lot of work to write a blog, even though it's also a lot of fun! I wrote a blog during the European championship in soccer this June, and it took two-three hours every day for a month. And that came on top of my day-job and studies.

With that said, If you guys were two or three to split the duties, it would be manageable. I know for sure that I would read every post :)

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I SAID ETC.! YOU ARE PART OF THE ETC.!

I just didn't feel like listing everyone's names out!
MY FIRST POST WILL BE HOW MUCH BEATTY IS A POOP!

i'm just messing around though. It really is how funny how we can all agree on so much, but also disagree on so much at the same time, it's awesome and offers room for a lot of friendly debate. Which is also cool, we don't ever blow up at each other like a lot of fan bases. We pretty much rule.

Well except that one time Number 10 wanted to fight someone at penn station or something
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
MY FIRST POST WILL BE HOW MUCH BEATTY IS A POOP!

i'm just messing around though. It really is how funny how we can all agree on so much, but also disagree on so much at the same time, it's awesome and offers room for a lot of friendly debate. Which is also cool, we don't ever blow up at each other like a lot of fan bases. We pretty much rule.

Well except that one time Number 10 wanted to fight someone at penn station or something

Lol, someone wanted to fight in here?! I love all you guys! I learn something new almost every day about football, the Giants, Rutgers, you name it! When I finally one day get my ass over to NYC to watch a game, I'm definetly buying everyone who wants to meet up a beer!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah a Giants blog from you guys would be awesome.

I have become a lurker more than a poster the last few years, but one of the reason I keep coming back is this Giants page. I learn so much from here, and it also helps me argue with those damn Eagles fans who I have the misfortune of being friends with.

I really appreciate all the Giants posters on NFLDC!

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
Lol, someone wanted to fight in here?! I love all you guys! I learn something new almost every day about football, the Giants, Rutgers, you name it! When I finally one day get my ass over to NYC to watch a game, I'm definetly buying everyone who wants to meet up a beer!
yup, if you remember Number 10. It was in the old thread (which inexplicably got deleted or something). I can't for the life of me remember who it was with or over what though. We all got "our popcorn ready" for that one.

And a Giants game meetup would be awesome. Hell, even if it were just a preseason game or something
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm still pissed that old thread got deleted.

Also, Scotty we are definitely meeting for a beer at a Rutgers game or a Giants game this year. Or both.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 08-09-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Penn Station thing was me. I don't remember who it was with maybe it was Number 10 but I do remember it is cause I hated Paul Poz.

Ah the good ol days.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

And a Giants game meetup would be awesome. Hell, even if it were just a preseason game or something
Hell yea, I have always wanted to do this. Just gotta wait till I'm 21 so I can actually drink at a game though

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Number 10 was a better and more productive poster than you.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Haha, it would be fun. I could see some cool things done with a blog, i.e. NYG's offensive analysis versus BBD's defensive analysis, round table discussions, etc.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 things I want to see tonight (or tomorrow when I actually watch it):

David Douglas. I hope he lives up to the camp hype. I'm obviously not expecting a game like Cruz against the Jets when he was a rookie, but I'd like to him shine a bit.

Blaine Gabbert. I'd like to see him continue to look like Blaine Gabbert. I know it's only preseason but I'd prefer the defense take it seriously and not make him look competent in any way.

Finally, NO INJURIESZZZZZ!!!!!!!
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking at Herzlich, Randle, Bennett and the OL.

Prince and Hosely too. And of course no injuries.

I'm gonna DVR the game. It's gonna be hard to break down Xs and Os bc we'll see some very basic schemes, but I want to break down technique and see who was executing right.