Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate being a Magic fan...

Honestly... we basically just got a pile of turds for Howard, we couldn't even get unprotected picks... really? Those picks should have all been unprotected and we could wait until they were worth something.

**** the Magic... They seem to have a vendetta against their fans. Honestly.. breaking Penny, trading for Francis, maxing Shard, trading for Arenas, trading Howard for nothing. The franchise just continually takes giant dumps all over their fans faces and doesn't even have the compassion to at least piss the **** stains off.

I think I'm done with the Magic, a team basically couldn't do anything more than they have to make me NOT want to support them.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So from all accounts Bynum and D12 still plan on hitting FA next summer? Granted **** changes so much.
I dont see either of them turning down that extra money. Not a shot in hell, especially with Howards adidas deal giving him more money being in L.A. Bynum goes to his hometown to a team that has a bright future with him, Jrue, and Turner? They arent walkin away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
why wouldn't they be wearing their purple jerseys in this picture. Makes no sense
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:00 AM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh David Stern, you look as dumb as Gary Bettman, making this big noise about a lockout and accomplishing ****** nothing. If anyone needs me, I might actually have something else to do next season.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:03 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I hate being a Magic fan...

Honestly... we basically just got a pile of turds for Howard, we couldn't even get unprotected picks... really? Those picks should have all been unprotected and we could wait until they were worth something.

**** the Magic... They seem to have a vendetta against their fans. Honestly.. breaking Penny, trading for Francis, maxing Shard, trading for Arenas, trading Howard for nothing. The franchise just continually takes giant dumps all over their fans faces and doesn't even have the compassion to at least piss the **** stains off.

I think I'm done with the Magic, a team basically couldn't do anything more than they have to make me NOT want to support them.
I felt like this. But I said **** it. NERLEZZZZZZ BABYZZZ!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd get more money if he just waited until the offseason, so it was pretty much implied that he wouldn't sign an extension, but they're probably gonna do it anyway to get 1 more championship for Kobe. He'd get offered more money from the Lakers anyway because of the bigger market.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT: Double post.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post

He'd get more money if he just waited until the offseason, so it was pretty much implied that he wouldn't sign an extension, but they're probably gonna do it anyway to get 1 more championship for Kobe. He'd get offered more money from the Lakers anyway because of the bigger market.
That would be hilarious. I'm really getting a kick out of this!
Old 08-10-2012, 02:32 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Kobe is mad cause he doesn't have a ball in his hands.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Dwight falls into a pit of fire.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Bynum reunites with his mentor in Philly.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:05 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...we got raped. But I'm the biggest Arron Afflalo fan in the world, so I love that part of it, at least. And I love Harkless. So yeah, raped...but I love those two in return at the very least.

Affalo could be big time, if he'd just step up and be more aggressive. Stud.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Well...we got raped. But I'm the biggest Arron Afflalo fan in the world, so I love that part of it, at least. And I love Harkless. So yeah, raped...but I love those two in return at the very least.

Affalo could be big time, if he'd just step up and be more aggressive. Stud.
He tried doing it last year and failed. He is what he is, a very good to great roleplayer who can defend very well on the perimeter most of the time and contribute a solid amount on offense. He's not more than a third option at the absolute best.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2012, 03:18 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He tried doing it last year and failed. He is what he is, a very good to great roleplayer who can defend very well on the perimeter most of the time and contribute a solid amount on offense. He's not more than a third option at the absolute best.
See...i still disagree with that. On Orlando he'll be the top guy. I mean, he was inconsistent with that this past year, but I think he could flourish in Orlando. He's the man now. We aint got much of anything else. I'm very excited to see him out there.

I cant wait to see what lineup we throw out there...wish we could just trash big baby.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-10-2012, 03:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
See...i still disagree with that. On Orlando he'll be the top guy. I mean, he was inconsistent with that this past year, but I think he could flourish in Orlando. He's the man now. We aint got much of anything else. I'm very excited to see him out there.

I cant wait to see what lineup we throw out there...wish we could just trash big baby.
I don't see it, he just doesn't have the skill set to be that guy. He never really has. Denver is much better off now than they were before, regardless.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 08-10-2012, 03:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't see it, he just doesn't have the skill set to be that guy. He never really has. Denver is much better off now than they were before, regardless.
True...I love his skill set, however. Always have. We'll see what happens. He's one of my favorites, and now he's pretty much forced into that number one option role.

But anyway, we have some interesting talent on this team...especially at the forward positions...Harkless, Nicholson, Harper.

Wish we could have held on to Clark, give him a real shot, but I believe he's headed to L.A.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 08-10-2012, 03:58 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Bynum averages 25 and 13 and 3 in philly.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Philadelphia got such an amazing deal. Sure, Iggy is a fantastic player who is great at what he does but dominant post presences are few and far between and the wing player binge the Sixers went on earlier helps soften the blow of Iggy's departure. And in some ways it's an addition by subtraction because Evan Turner moves to the three and he didn't function well with Andre.

C – Bynum, Brown
PF – Allen, Hawes, Moultrie
SF – Turner, Thad, Wright
SG – Young, Richardson
PG – Holiday, Ivey

They've gotten so much better this offseason.

EDIT:
They're definitely one of the best defensive teams in the NBA now. They've added size in the post, they've got lots of length on the perimeter (Turner, Thad, Wright, Young, Richardson are all 6'6"+) and Holiday and Ivey are both big (6'4"), strong defensive point guards.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 08-10-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:34 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
This is fake, I checked dwights twitter and he hasn't tweeted since April of this year. Seems to be a bitter hater of the trade.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
This is fake, I checked dwights twitter and he hasn't tweeted since April of this year. Seems to be a bitter hater of the trade.
Probably fake but that's not twitter. That's phone text messages. Dwight texted someone and supposedly he shared it. If its the same guy as before it could be real. This was done before... different convo.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Ron
Rookie

Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's honestly so ******* easy to fake haha. I put ******* zero into that.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always figured he'd go to LA. Not surprised by this.

It's just ridiculous how LA is able to pull off these trades though. Unbelievable.

Orlando's GM needs to get shot for being so stupid.

I guess the Knicks are playing the Lakers in the Finals.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 08-10-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Magic wanted to go this route why not just take the Houston deal? You get a bunch of 1st round picks, and recently drafted lottery picks. Dwight's been hanging out in LA and at Dodger games for some time so this should have been obvious awhile ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait till Kobe scolds Dwight for the first time, while Nash is doing body stretches on the side.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote