Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-10-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rookie Watch Thread (`12-`13 Season)

Keep us updated on how your draft picks are looking in training camp, preseason, regular season, etc..

What's the word on Vontaze Burfict?

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Ingram and Reyes were very impressive last night.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adams looked rough, but the whole oline looked confused and not on the same page.

Decastro looked confused, after multiple reports that he said he had the mental part down and was struggling physically it looked like the opposite yesterday.

Chris rainey looks too legit. Could be used in a sproles role, not like the way every tiny back is sproles just like every white WR is welker, but he looks seriously dangerous with the ball and was lining up all over. Really excited for him in haleys offense. Rainey>>>>>>>>>>MCcluster

Ryan Lee was our best backup olineman

Taamu isnt ready yet, but mcclendon and woods played well at NT
Old 08-10-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Bentley looks good in training camp and has made the easy leapfrog over Jacob Lacey and Alphonso Smith to start. But I've heard that before(cough Jonathan Wade, Stanley Wilson, Keith Smith), so I'll believe good CB play when I see it opposite Chris Houston.

Ryan Broyles has practiced surprisingly some but still has "sore" knee issues. Future slot WR all the way.

Reiff has looked good(mental and physical) but will be a backup tackle it seems unless Gosder starts sucking with mental mistakes. Reiff worked at both left and right tackle 2nd team(no guard at all) and most recent 2nd team LT over Corey Hilliard and oft injured Jason Fox. First game tonight.

Coaching staff raving about Tahir Whitehead and Travis Lewis. With Levy and Durant free agents next year, I bet only one will be back.

Chris Greenwood on PUP with abdominal tear all camp.

Jonte Green shown flashes but inconsistent. Alphonso Smith 2.0 perhaps.

Ronnel Lewis switched to DE and will be huge in special teams as the Hammer. Lewis doing ok buried at DE but Lions did use a 3 DL package(Suh,CW,Fairley) with Lewis rushing standing up in practice. He'll get a chance to shine with Avril not ready due to hold out and Lo Jack and KVB banged up.
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DT Brockers - can't be blocked by one person. Massive man. Athletic and strong
WR Quick- Looks good. Big, fast and very athletic.
CB Jenoris Jenkins - looks like a future bowler
RB Pead- very impressive. Steven Jackson says the kid is really good. Sproles type
CB Trumaine Johnson - looks good so far. Big CB with good skills
WR Givens - very fast, good hands, runs good routes. Little timid catching balls in the middle of the field, but great speed on the outside. DJax clone
OG Watkins - road grader

Rams draft looks very impressive. Could be a franchise changer along with 2 more #1's from Washington the next 2 years.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons FB Ewing is likely out for the season he was expected to start after cutting Ovie
Old 08-10-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kendall Wright- next Steve Smith
Zach Brown- next Derrick Brooks
Mike Martin- John Randall clone
Taylor Thompson- a rich mans Rob Gronkowski
Coty Sensabaugh- Champ Bailey? probably more of a Darrell Revis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.I.P View Post
What's the word on Vontaze Burfict?
Burfict has been very impressive in training camp and will more then likely end up making the 53 man roster.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Chris rainey looks too legit. Could be used in a sproles role, not like the way every tiny back is sproles just like every white WR is welker, but he looks seriously dangerous with the ball and was lining up all over. Really excited for him in haleys offense. Rainey>>>>>>>>>>MCcluster
I've always adored Rainey since forever. The way he moved reminded me of a lot of CJ. So smooth and little wasted motion. I thought he would do big things in a WCO like the Eagles (but it seems like Bryce Brown is doing it instead, which isn't too surprising given how good he was at catching the ball). I'm not sure what Haley runs, but hopefully he's smart enough to know what he has and how to utilize it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have always been a Rainey fan as well, we will see how he pans out. It is still early and remember McCluster, like a lot of small RB/WR types, has been a preseason hero before too. I think this may be his year, I'm hoping it is, but my point is the little guys usually have a little more success in preseason. Sproles is obviously an exception.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kuechly beasting in camp, best defensive player on the field. He appears like he will be an absolute monster in coverage.

Silatolu came into camp a little raw like one would expect, but has developed very quickly, now getting a lot of praise from the coaches. Will start from day one.

Joe Adams will likely keep a spot on the roster as a special teams guy, could be the designated return man this season.

Josh Norman has been banged up in camp, but expected to compete with Munnerlyn for the #2 corner spot.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the idea of comparing rookies to NFL players

Brockers = Seymour
Quick = more athletic and faster Brandon Marshall
Jenkins = prime time Dion
Pead = Shady McCoy or Sproles
Givens = DeSean Jackson
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Kendall Wright- next Steve Smith
Zach Brown- next Derrick Brooks
Mike Martin- John Randall clone
Taylor Thompson- a rich mans Rob Gronkowski
Coty Sensabaugh- Champ Bailey? probably more of a Darrell Revis.
What a sick Titans draft class!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excited to see LaMichael James tonight
Old 08-10-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we doing this?

Fletcher Cox = Richard Seymour
Mychal Kendricks = Jon Beason
Vinny Curry = Cliff Avril
Nick Foles = Ben Roethlisberger
Brandon Boykin = Antoine Winfield
Bryce Brown = Herschel Walker
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Ebner=

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Jenkins = Jerry Rice
Old 08-10-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McClellin looked pretty good. Athleticism and motor were on full display and made a couple plays in the backfield. He did get run straight at on the goal line, but he really shouldn't be in the game on obvious run downs anyway.

Alshon Jeffery had 4 catches on short comeback routes. Owned some scrub corner on Denver named Carter. Didn't really notice Brandon Hardin besides a nice pass break up that he should have picked, but physically the guy looks like he could be a stud.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Brooks could have had 3 interceptions yesterday. Did get one. This was against Sexy Rexy, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets Rookie Evaluation vs CIN:

DE Quenton Coples was exhausted(Played THREE quarters as a starter then again!) but boy he was stuffing the run and then some. Great burst off the line, got some pretty nice moves shedding off the O-Lineman and got himself a sack/strip and had he not been so exhausted, mighta got that fumble to boot. Still has to work on the conditioning but man he looked good.

WR Stephen Hill had a nice little catch to start it off with Tebow but then had a big drop too that would have converted a 1st down. Raw is the word with him. Nothing wowing but he's a work in progress.

LB Demario Davis didn't stand out a whole lot unless I was missing something. Ganaway had few rushes but nothing exciting.....Allen/Bush our rookie safety tandem didn't have any god awful plays which means they were fine.

Bengals rookies:

Did Kirkpatrick play? I don't think so I mean but I didn't even hear his name.

Don't know how Zeitler did on defense but he made a heck of a catch straight off of a Gradkowski fumble. That had to be his highlight of the night.

Devin Still.............stood rather still. Nothing eyepopping from him but he did lead a stout run D against our backup RBs.

Sad to not see Sanu out there. Guessing he was hurt?

B. Thompson and Charles each had 1 play respectively. Thompson with a run stuff and Charles with a late game catch.

Burfict had a sick INT off of Tebow though Tebow terribly choreographed that and had he thrown it higher, it would have made the completion. Not taking anything away from Vontaze, just that INT was on Tebow big time. Bad, bad throw.

WR Marvin Jones had a big play(56 yds I think?) but benefited off of Isiah Trufant slipping. Trufant had a bad day for the Jets no doubt about it.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
McClellin looked pretty good. Athleticism and motor were on full display and made a couple plays in the backfield. He did get run straight at on the goal line, but he really shouldn't be in the game on obvious run downs anyway.

Alshon Jeffery had 4 catches on short comeback routes. Owned some scrub corner on Denver named Carter. Didn't really notice Brandon Hardin besides a nice pass break up that he should have picked, but physically the guy looks like he could be a stud.
Heard McClellin's name called all night. Seems like he played well. To be fair he was destroyed by a double team on that goalline play for a TD.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Blanchard got some solid PT in the 4th quarter for the Bears. I actually wouldnt mind seeing him make the Bears roster over Josh McCown.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My tentative thoughts on a few of the Packers rookies....

Nick Perry: He's stronger than anybody thought he was, and he's athletic. He had a nice coverage sack against the Chargers and he also drew a couple of holds. I read that his bullrush knocked Bulaga flat on his ass earlier in camp. I said before the draft that he had problems using his hands to disengage blockers and he didn't have any good counter-moves. This caused him to "vanish" during games, and people mistook that for him having a hot-and-cold motor. Those problems are still there, but he's showing that he belongs in the NFL. He's a good talent that you can "coach up."

Casey Hayward: He's going to be an outstanding slot corner. Hayward has a great football IQ and solid physical skills to cover the slot. I think that's all he's ever going to be, but that's not a knock. You need a good slot corner.

Andrew Datko: This guy stood out last night because he sucked in pass protection. After I got over that, he also stood out (in a positive way) as a run blocker. I don't see him making the Packers final roster, but he could make the practice squad if he clears waivers. I actually like this guy a lot if he can land on the right team. In some ways, he looks like the prototypical '90's RT. I think that he can be a good player for a team, but it probably won't be the Packers.

Last edited by WCH : 08-10-2012 at 11:07 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Preseason Game against Jets

1a. Dre Kirkpatrick- Did not play
1b. Kevin Zeitler- Solid all night long.
2. Devon Still- Had a couple nice presures
3a. Mohamed Sanu- Mainly played on ST.
3b. Brandon Thompson- Stout against the run. Had a fumble recovery.
4. Orson Charles- Mainly played ST. Had one catch
5a. Shaun Prater- Did not play
5b. Marvin Jones- Had a nice 46 yrd catch.
5c. George Iloka- Did not notice him playing very much.
6. Dan Herron- Had a couple late carries
FA- Vontaze Burfict- Had a pick against Tebow.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:42 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
DT Brockers - can't be blocked by one person. Massive man. Athletic and strong
WR Quick- Looks good. Big, fast and very athletic.
CB Jenoris Jenkins - looks like a future bowler
RB Pead- very impressive. Steven Jackson says the kid is really good. Sproles type
CB Trumaine Johnson - looks good so far. Big CB with good skills
WR Givens - very fast, good hands, runs good routes. Little timid catching balls in the middle of the field, but great speed on the outside. DJax clone
OG Watkins - road grader

Rams draft looks very impressive. Could be a franchise changer along with 2 more #1's from Washington the next 2 years.
quick is a very good friend of mine. my dawg is gonna be a straight up BEAST