Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-09-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I haven't seen a single episode of Wilfred this year.. they're all on my DVR.
You really are not missing much IMO. This season has even made me question why I liked last season. Just dull and not very funny.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the first 2/3 of Louie was good.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well thank ****. Went to another site and found Suits. I love the internet.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Dexter sucks.
You know you will still watch every episode this season.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I thought last weeks was just brilliant. The credit scene had my rolling with laughter. Looking forward to tonights.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Well **** the internet since no links worked. Ugh. I will watch ads, just ******* give me a site that has shows streaming legally. It doesn't seem to me like that hard a concept to grasp. I mean yes Hulu but I am Canadian and I want to watch what I want to watch the night it airs.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You know you will still watch every episode this season.
I will, but only because of my dear sweet Yvonne.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How was Suits tonight? Continued excellence?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
How was Suits tonight? Continued excellence?
Watching it now. So far so good.

I though Louie was excellent. Maybe not as great as last week but still very ******* good.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You really are not missing much IMO. This season has even made me question why I liked last season. Just dull and not very funny.
I really felt like the first season of that show ran out of steam hard. I was really excited for it at the beginning, but as the show went on I just got less and less excited about it and haven't seen any of this season yet.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I really felt like the first season of that show ran out of steam hard. I was really excited for it at the beginning, but as the show went on I just got less and less excited about it and haven't seen any of this season yet.
I am kind of with you on that. Started off great and kind of went down hill with a few high notes hear and there. Disappointing too because I think it could fairly easily be a great show.

Just finished Suits. Really great episode. Season two has been so good. As much as I like present Donna I like 5 years ago Donna ever more. Next weeks episode looks like it will be pretty great too.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome episode of Suits and the greatness of this season just keeps chuggin along. Scenes for next week look even better. Only two more episodes though. Sad day. :(

Old 08-10-2012, 01:00 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really watch the show, but 5 year ago Donna was quite charmingly cute.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Donna is always super cute. She is no Rachel, but she holds her own.

Old 08-10-2012, 03:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The New Girl isn't a great show but it's cutesy and it's entertaining. That's why I watch it.
I feel exactly the same way. Although, the more they focused on Schmidt, the better the show got.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought the whole thing was ******* hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah they should have replaced Bill instead of Gary on that poster.
I'm not really a fan. I don't hate him but he doesn't do much for me. The new girl should be awesome, can't wait to see her interaction with Gary.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Awesome episode of Suits and the greatness of this season just keeps chuggin along. Scenes for next week look even better. Only two more episodes though. Sad day. :(
I might be slightly exaggerating this but this year of Suits has been one of the most enjoyable season of TV I've ever seen. I don't care if I get made fun of for it but it's been that good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this is literally the most explosive season of Burn Notice yet, I wonder if that's what the commercials meant?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I might be slightly exaggerating this but this year of Suits has been one of the most enjoyable season of TV I've ever seen. I don't care if I get made fun of for it but it's been that good.
I agree 100%. This season has been fantastic. There hasn't been a bad episode yet.

Old 08-10-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What does this remind you of? :)

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I came home from work and went against my better judgement to watch the last episode of House of Payne. Tyler Perry is officially the worst person in Hollywood. Paris Hilton > Tyler Perry.

I'm turning on football.

Last edited by WCH : 08-10-2012 at 08:17 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah..that reminds me of the Buu Saga. Cartoon network airs GT series now.. WTF? To my latest knowledge, Z series ended right before the team met Superior Kai on TV. Did I miss something?
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Ah..that reminds me of the Buu Saga. Cartoon network airs GT series now.. WTF? To my latest knowledge, Z series ended right before the team met Superior Kai on TV. Did I miss something?
I'm pretty sure Super Kai taught Gohan to be Ultimate Gohan then he faught Buu then Buu ate him then a bunch of other **** ensued.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote