Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 08-10-2012, 08:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't think so. it was a pretty perfectly placed ball by eli. I think any further and JJ wouldn't have reached it. I'll have to watch it again, but it was there man. Something he could've caught I feel. and I'm a HUGE JJ fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm really liking this hendricks kid.

also, I want JJ as our returner on punts at least. he just looks so much more comfortable back there
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i don't think so. it was a pretty perfectly placed ball by eli. I think any further and JJ wouldn't have reached it. I'll have to watch it again, but it was there man. Something he could've caught I feel. and I'm a HUGE JJ fan
well if he was turned toward the ball, he couldve gotten it and faced the post if the ball was longer and ran under it. Also if you look at Jernigan's arm you'll see that he had one of his arms being held by the defender.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
well if he was turned toward the ball, he couldve gotten it and faced the post if the ball was longer and ran under it. Also if you look at Jernigan's arm you'll see that he had one of his arms being held by the defender.
yeah he got arm barred pretty hard. think the dude hit his facemask as well
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
yeah he got arm barred pretty hard. think the dude hit his facemask as well
i didn't see that part, but yeah JJ probably can't work on the outside, but returner and slot could be helpful and allow us to move around Cruz to get good matchups.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Kuhn and Hughes looking good on D those few plays. Man, we've got some depth and talented young guys.

And Broha? yeah, he's not making the team, but that was a sweet move to get the sack
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

ok, i am not complementing any player who's returning punts again
Quote:
Old 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

our 2nd/3rd string OL was absolutely terrible, Perriloux was hung out to dry and Wilson had so many negative plays because of how god awful they were

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did Hosley and Wilson look? Saw stats.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going over the tape right now. Let's break down the first Giants offensive drive:

-First 2 runs had solid blocking. Everyone sealed their man. On the first run Bennett missed his block but it was a difficult angle and you expect the RB to outrun that LB from that angle. The second run everything was sealed, and there was a nice cut back lane for Bradshaw. Both runs you saw good blocking, and Bradshaw hit the right holes. Gains of 3 and 4 yards. A faster RB would get more YPC, but Bradshaw isn't the same player anymore. David Wilson probably gets 5 to 6 on the first run, and could have had a big gain on the second. Just for perspective.

-First pass play: Good pocket. Everyone picks up their man. Eli had Barden open for a touchdown if he hits that backshoulder. Barden easily beats his man on the press and has a step and a half streaking down field. Raises his arm to show he's wide open for a touchdown bc the safety was cheating inside. But Eli hits Bennett on a square in for the first down. Good route by Bennett. On this play Cruz is slot and is doubled with an inside/outside zone which freed up our outside guys, and also left a lane open for Bennett on the square in. Expect to see a lot of this in the upcoming season.

-Second pass play: Another clean pocket. Basic Cover 3 zone and Eli hits Barden easily btw the CB and Safety on a skinny. Barden had a great release and caught the ball clean. Perfect route. That's 2 very good plays in a row for Barden. His man can't cover him. Eli makes the right read here. There may have been some miscommunication in the middle of the field, both Cruz and Bennett run ins on the middle, almost like a double quick slant btw the 3 LBs. Eli could have went to either but it would be a very tight window and Barden was the right read. He was more open. Jernigan looks like he would have been the 4th progression there based on the defense.

-Next play is a run. Gets blown up. Diehl needed a double on his man, which Bennett does a good job of helping with but that frees up the SAM. Baas does a good job of getting to the second level and sealing 1 LB, but Snee falls on the floor which allows a DT to blow up 1 gap, which forces Bradshaw inside into 2 LBs. Looked like 75 didn't finish his block either which forced the FB to help on that end which freed up the WILL. So 2 LBs filled the hole, no gain. Bad blocks by Snee, 75, and Diehl.

-Next play is a run: Baas is a little late on his block, which forces Bradshaw to bounce to his right. Booth a little slow on his pull but still gets there. Pascoe with a horrible seal on the edge where Bradshaw wants to go, and Cruz doesn't seal his block so Bradshaw doesn't gain anything. The 2 big culprits here are Pascoe on a terrible seal block and Cruz not blocking his man.

-Next play: Pass. The Jaguars disguise it well. They show 2 deep man before the snap, could be Tampa, could be Cover 2 man, but at the snap it's press man Robber, with the SS coming up to play Robber and the FS playing the single high.

Here, Eli wants to hit Barden on a square in, the problem was he didn't see the Robber safety which should have been an INT. So incomplete. On this play Bennett gets press coverage and beats his man and was open for a touchdown. Bc the SS cheated up on Robber coverage, when Bennett beats his man he's alone for a TD. Wrong read by Eli. Barden beat his man, but the Robber Safety picked him up.

Clean pocket again. OL did a fantastic job in pass pro all drive long. Run blocking was a work in progress. I feel that Wilson would be more effective in those runs bc of his speed, Bradshaw is a shell of his former self, but we can't trust Wilson in pass pro just yet.

I didn't give you the formations and down and distance bc that's gonna take too long. I'll try to break down every drive one post at a time but I probably won't follow through with it bc it's time consuming.

I'd say that in this drive, the OL in pass pro, Barden and Bennett were very impressive. Eli is Eli. No worries there. Run blocking still needs some work.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some quick hits on the Giants first defensive drive bc I'm getting lazy:

-First play was Tampa 2. Chase doesn't react quick enough and gets beat down the field in his deep drop and Rolle also doesn't react quick enough. Bad throw by Gabbert, should have been a 20 yard gain by the TE down the seam on Tampa coverage. Here we go...

-Prince starts off with a good press man coverage on his guy on the first pass play. Webster gets beat in man.

-The big run was JPP's fault. He didn't set the edge. Web gets blocked up too. Easy gain. Pay attention to something. Notice how much faster and smooter their RB is? In fact, pay attention to how other RBs look in comparison to Bradshaw. It makes you realize that Bradshaw is a shell of his former self, a washed up RB. He's tough. But he's slow, and he can't cut with speed anymore. We need fresh blood at RB, and I guess Wilson is a good start.

-Next pass play is press man coverage. Excellent coverage with everyone. Prince looked good. Got a great jam on his man. Ball batted down .

-Next play is soft zone coverage. Easy completion. Had a couple of ppl open. Notice a trend so far?....

-So far other than the 1 big run, we filled in holes very well in the run game.

-Another press man defense. Another incompletion. Again, NOTICE A TREND?

-Interesting formation on the big pass play Prince gives up. We have Osi at LE, JPP in the B gap at UT, Tuck in front of the C in the A gap, and Tracy at LE in the C gap. The RG is uncovered. Single high look, with Kenny single high, Rolle playing Nickel CB and Sash coming up. Sash blitzes but a lack luster effort. Rivers does a stunt blitz. Man coverage behind it. Prince gets confused by the bunch on his side, he's in man coverage but he's trying to read the qb as if he's in zone, which opens up his man. Mental mistake.

-Decent vs the run in back to back plays. First run was bad defense, they didn't defend the strong side. The second run was good run defense.

-Touchdown on Prince. It's press man coverage. But he's again trying to read the qb instead of press and chase his man like he's supposed to. That split second allows for the fade to be wide open. Another mental mistake.

So to summarize, our defense looked a step slow on this drive. They didn't play with great intensity, didn't play very fast on the dline. Looked much better in press man than zone. Looked pretty mediocre in zone. Looked very good in man.

Prince made 2 errors in man coverage. Both mental mistakes. At first when I saw it last night I was furious, but after watching it again I see that its very correctable. When he was confident in his assignment in man and just did what he was supposed to do, he looked great. When he got greedy and started cheating he got beat.

Lesson learned for the redshirt rookie.

We saw majority press man coverage on passing plays. 2 zone defenses, both times we looked very porous. This team is just much much better in press man coverage.

To Fewell's credit, we ran more man coverage this drive. The 2 big pass plays came on mental errors by Prince. I hope that doesn't scare Fewell away from man coverage. Stick with man coverage Fewell. It's what we do best.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'll keep the next drive simple.

Cruz is a stud after the catch. So dangerous with the ball in his hands. Barden and Bennett look very good guys. Bennett looks very fast and huge. Great run blocker and he's doing a great job getting open in the pass game. Barden looks good too. Good speed and great releases and he's running the right routes.

Cruz had an open slant but doesn't catch it. If it was the regular season, he would have took the hit. But he quit on the route bc it's PS and he's not trying to get blown up in the PS.

Next play, Jernigan open for a TD but no PI called. Eli looked great, he also had Cruz open for a TD there. Bennett stays in to block. Did a great job blocking. Jernigan had a great release and should have had the TD.

Our pass game looks very good guys. I know its PS vs basic defenses so it's hard to evaluate, but we have explosive talent. And Bennett looks very good.

Pass pro was very good. Locklear looked good.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I'll do a quick hits summary for the rest of the game. Too lazy to do this for the whole game.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Guys, we're ridiculously deep. I'll break it down soon enough but wow. Lots of guys really impressed me last night.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quick Hits

-Bradshaw is our slowest RB. It's the hard truth. He's just not what he used to be. I'm not saying he's a bad RB, but the truth is he's a mediocre one. No explosion, average cutting ability, average speed, above average power. But he's not a starting caliber RB anymore.

-Bennett looked amazing. Incredible run and pass blocking, and he was literally open on every pass route he ran. Should have had 2 TDs at least if Eli hits him down the field. Very impressed.

-Barden was impressive. Was open a lot too. Looked explosive. All hope is not lost there.

-Prince is a work in progress. He flashes in man coverage, but he's still making mental mistakes.

-Hosely looks amazing. This guy is good. In STs and in coverage. The fumble was a fumble, but give him time. He's gonna be a good one.

-Jernigan...he flashed. I'll give him that. He can't be a kick/punt returner though. Just not reliable. He needs to work on his slot abilities too.

-Baas looks improved. More Shaun O'Hara and less suck.

-Locklear was impressive. Hopefully he keeps it up.

-Mosely and Petrus were up and down. Petrus is really struggling in pass pro. If he doesn't improve, he'll never reach his potential.

-Herzlich looks GOOD. Great speed, great hips, he can cover, he's great downhill. He'll be our starting MIKE, and I'm excited about it.

-Hendricks and Tracy looked good. Nice games by both of them. I was always a Tracy fan, I'm glad to see him do well.

-Austin was up and down. Not impressed. He flashed. But we need more than an occasional flash from him.

-Will Hill looked good. Again, I can't stress enough how deep we are. It's really refreshing.

-Wilson looks great. But he's still not there in pass pro. All of our RBs actually looked pretty good. We have a nice solid RBC going. I'm hoping Wilson can become our starter midway through the season bc he's our best RB once he puts it all together.

-Carr is just comfortable in our system. I feel comfortable with him.

-The take home message I got from this game is depth. We have impressive depth. Some nice young pieces that will step in and be very good replacements when we lose guys to age/FA.

I think the biggest standouts were Bennett, Barden, Hosely, Wilson, Tracy, and Herzlich.

This team has potential. If they put it all together, they certainly can be a SB contender with the quality in the starting lineup, and the quality depth we have. Hopefully they stay healthy and stay mentally focused. We'll see what happens.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

you can't expect much from Austin BBD. He hasn't played football in 2 years! I expect him to be a good player, but not just yet. That's a lot of rust to knock off
Quote:
Old 08-11-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Andre Brown could end up taking our 4th RB spot. He looked good and ran hard. I like him, maybe more than Scott.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I forgot to look at James Brewer, anyone check him out?

I understand Austin is gonna have to shake off some rust. I just hope he shakes it off and can give us something halfway through the season.

I'd say our CB depth isn't as great as we thought. Will Hill > Sash in my eyes as well.

We're gonna have to make a tough cut at LB. Right now it's probably Paysinger.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barden and Baas!!! I told you not all hope is lost. I'll try and do in depth breakdown by Monday or Tuesday when I re-watch.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I remember seeing Brewer do was get worked by some dude on a swim move and giving up a sack.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Baas looked good, I've got high hopes for our Oline. Hopefully Beatty comes back and doesn't suck.

and by high hopes, I mean not dead last in rushing
Quote:
Old 08-11-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Whoever was playing OL at the end of the game with Perriloux at QB should be on the hotseat. Tryon wasn't as good as I expected. I didn't get to see much of Randle because the OL blew, we have alot of good young WR's i feel.

Right now I'd say cuts or PS players should be:

QB: Perriloux (PS)
RB: Brown (i know some of you guys liked what you saw, but he should've had an easy TD on that toss in the greenzone)
FB: Martinek (likely PS because of versatility)
WR: DePalma (PS?), Collins, Douglas, Talley (any of these guys would be easily welcomed to the PS but I don't think we can keep them)
TE:Purvis, Donnell, Hopkins (probably 1 of them on the PS)
OL: I didn't get a chance to look because i was too busy throwing up out of disgust

DE:I really can't hate on any of these guys, I was happy with every one but felt Marshall played a little slow on the PA by Palmer where he shouldve had a sack
DT: Didn't notice Parker, but liked all of the others, DL is gunna be hard to cut
LB:Paysinger and Muasa would probably be my cuts, Paysinger was alright last night, average.
CB:Bruce Johnson didn't look too good but I liked what he used to be, we'll see this is an ongoing analysis.
S: Will Hill needs to be on this team, what a great play on the submarine tackle through an OL. Stevie Brown and Jojo Nicholas were garbage and it was noticeable

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2012, 08:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-11-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DePalma should be our new Devin Thomas. My prediction for the 53:

QB- Eli and Carr(2)
RB- Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott or Brown(4)
FB- Hyno(1)
WR- Nicks, Cruz, R2, Hixon, Barden, JJ, DePalma(7)
TE- Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson(3*) Beckum PUP
OT- Diehl, Locklear, Beatty, Mosley, Brewer(5)
OG- Snee, Boothe, Petrus(3)
C- Baas(1)

DL- JPP, Tuck, Osi, Tracy, Canty, Joseph, Austin, Rodgers, Bernard or Kuhn or Marshall(9)
LB- Rivers, Blackburn, Kiwi, Boley, Williams, Herz(6)
DB- KP, Rolle, Sash, Hill, Webster, Prince, Hosley, Tryon or Coe or Bing(9)

K- Tynes
P- Weatherford
LS- DeOse
ST(3)

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 08-12-2012 at 12:07 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I am bored I am going to steal OSU's idea and make my own 53 man roster prediction

QB: Eli, Carr (2)
RB: Bradshaw, Wilson, Ware, Scott (4)
FB: Hynoski (1)
WR: Nicks, Cruz, Randle, Barden. Jernigan, Hixon (6)
TE: Bennett, Pascoe, Robinson, Beckum (4)

LT: Beatty, Brewer (2)
LG: Boothe, Mosley (2)
C: Baas (1)
RG: Snee, Petrus (2)
RT: Diehl, Locklear (2)

DE: Tuck, JPP, Osi, Trattou, Tracy (5)
DT: Joseph, Canty, Rogers, Bernard, Austin (5)

LB: Kiwi, Boley, Rivers, Williams, Blackburn, Herz, (6)

CB: Webster, Prince, Thomas, Hosley, (4)

S: Rolle, Phillips, Hill, Sash (4)

ST: (3)

K: Tynes
P: Weatherford
LS: Deossie

Our OL depth is awful seriously awful. Which is why I rather not even waste a roster spot on guys like McCants, White, Capers and Cordle. Let Boothe be our backup Center if Baas gets hurt.

I wanted to find a way to have guys Like Kuhn and Dewayne Hendricks make it but I just couldn't. Our team is stacked with DL talent.

I don't see any of the young guys like Collins, DePalma, Or Douglas making it.

I had to let the Rutgers duo of Martinek and Bing go sorry Scotty and GF1080.

A lot of good players are going to get cut sadly. Andre Brown, Paysinger, Bruce Johnson, Coe, Tryon, Molden. I wanted to fit one more corner but no idea who to cut so I could fit one in.