Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey maybe since our team is revamped we will actually win some preseason games.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect to. I think our first team will be in a lot more than most other teams. They need the reps.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:10 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what should we be looking for this preseason guys? What guys do you think have a shot to make the roster?

-What DB will emerge to start across from Powers? (Chris Rucker?)

-How will our O-line look and where do they line up?

-Jerry Hughes and the rest of our defense. I just hope they put some things together and prove themselves competent.

-Which RBs get cut? Karim?

-How impressive will T.Y. Hilton be?

Just some things to discuss and make predictions about. We should get conversations going here. I'm interested to see what you guys think.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

-What DB will emerge to start across from Powers? (Chris Rucker?)

Brandon King and Cassius Vaughn seem to be CB2 and NB respectively. Rucker is 6th on the depth chart right now so I have doubts he makes it through camp.

-How will our O-line look and where do they line up?

I'm expecting (L to R) Castonzo, Reitz, Satele, McGlynn, Justice. I like the starters. But the depth is pretty bad.

-Jerry Hughes and the rest of our defense. I just hope they put some things together and prove themselves competent.

Jerry Hughes has looked good at camp. But we've seen that before. I again like a lot of the starters (except at CB) but the depth is not good.

-Which RBs get cut? Karim?

I think Brown, Carter, Ballard, and maybe Evans make it.

-How impressive will T.Y. Hilton be?

So far it seems like Brazill is outplaying him. We'll see who stays healthy though.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it time to start a new thread?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got goosebumps watching Luck out there today. I think we are only 2 seasons away from being playoff contenders. If people like Donald Brown and jerry Hughes step up we could surprise a lot of people however I think this team still wins 6 games.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has impressed/disappointed in this game?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

I was really impressed from what I saw. Unfortunately I have no cable and live in Nashville so I had to go to BWW to see the game. I saw the first half and watched the rest on the nfl drive chart.

Luck looked calm and composed. He really had a great time out there. I was most impressed with his pocket presence. He looked like a veteran and was able to keep from being sacked despite the pressure he saw. His throw looks as good as it ever has and he and Collie looked great together on his longer TD strike.

I didn't see Vick Ballard run, but from what I read he seemed to do well. I think our running game this year will be sub-par though.

Defensively I saw some good things but the TV was across the room so I couldn't see names and I have yet to know numbers for new players. I do know without a doubt that Jerry Hughes looked great. He had two sacks and just looked more driven than before.

All in all I am very impressed with our management and coaching staff. We will likely only win 6 games this year, but we really do have some talent to scrap with playoff teams. I think it will be our depth that is lacking. One more draft class and we could see a playoff birth, but that is the optimist in me.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 08-13-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

New Thread.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53564